Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone win the Bengals SB ticket lottery?
Any season ticket holders win the lottery?

We won two tickets but jumped the gun and bought tickets on secondary yesterday. Did anyone else win? I'm just curious if anyone else applied and how many winners we had.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Any season ticket holders win the lottery?

We won two tickets but jumped the gun and bought tickets on secondary yesterday. Did anyone else win? I'm just curious if anyone else applied and how many winners we had.

So um About those 2 tickets.........

Lol...

How much are 2 Superbowl Tickets?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So um About those 2 tickets.........

Lol...

How much are 2 Superbowl Tickets?

Face value was $800 I believe. They are spoken for. Think my sister is going to use them. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:55 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Face value was $800 I believe. They are spoken for. Think my sister is going to use them. 

lol i didnt expect to get them just wondering the cost... That 800 apiece or for the pair?

I wont be traveling to LA myself unless i won an paid trip
Reply/Quote
Bengals Captain won the lottery on Twitter and I'd have to think he'd go, as he's one of the 3 biggest superfans.

Other than that, haven't seen anyone else who has won the lottery on SM or otherwise (not saying nobody did, just that I haven't come across any).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:55 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Face value was $800 I believe. They are spoken for. Think my sister is going to use them. 

is your sister single?  If not is she happy?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 05:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol i didnt expect to get them just wondering the cost... That 800 apiece or for the pair?

I wont be traveling to LA myself unless i won an paid trip

800 a piece. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 05:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: 800 a piece. 

I think my realistic price target is gonna be 2k but i'm not sure they'll drop that far.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
For those of you able to attend in person, I hope there are lots of pictures and videos to share after. But mostly, enjoy it for all of us that aren't there. You're about to experience the first Bengals Super Bowl win. In person!
Reply/Quote
This sounds like a great time going to the SB. It's going to be an expensive trip. The partying the entire week prior would be excellent.

Reply/Quote

Those are nosebleeds in the rafters.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I am going, have hotel in Anaheim (not close to downtown, but plan to drive to convention centre on 11th and 12th for the NFL Experience. Have the rental car and flights.

Now working on getting tickets hopefully in section 101 in endzone, price is insane but once in a lifetime experience and I told mysel I would go and go big if they got there. My wife may be more excited than me. Our tickets include a VIP party with other Bengals fans for 3 to 3.5 hours prior to game.

Exciting time to be a fan, as I keep saying:

Enjoy the journey everyone, win or lose enjoy the journey.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Any season ticket holders win the lottery?

Congrats on the win and maybe see you in LA
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
How are you guys getting tickets for so cheap? I saw some for just under 5k today. That’s a no can do for me.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 10:47 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: How are you guys getting tickets for so cheap? I saw some for just under 5k today. That’s a no can do for me.

Weezy can correct me if I’m wrong but if you win the ticket lottery you get them at face value.
Reply/Quote
I will be going... Who Dey!

Yes season ticket lottery winners get the tickets at face value... although I have no clue where I'm sitting till next Tuesday

Face Value for me was 950
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I've been entering a few raffles/giveaways. The only way I'll be able to attend.
Reply/Quote
I mentioned this on another thread, but I’m so happy for the kid I’ll mention it again. As a student equipment manager, my son will be there on the sidelines working.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Read an article that Jim Irsay was gifting two pairs of tickets to Bengals fans air fare, hotel and game tickets! Man what a guy! I would just like to see his guitar collection.
Reply/Quote
My brother in Las Vegas area bet on Bengals before play-offs to Win Super Bowl at long shot odds. He got them at 15 to 1 or 30 to 1 odds. He stands to have a nice chuck of change. I keep telling him, Don't Lose That Ticket.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote