Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton pelted by fans as he left the field
(09-13-2017, 09:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought the guy just threw his hat. If it was actually shit that makes it so much worse lol

The fan in question:
[Image: monkeyridingdog.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 09:21 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The fan in question:
[Image: monkeyridingdog.png]

Yep......Hu Phlung Pu

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I do not agree with throwing any kind of object at a player, but, on the other hand, the guy was able to throw something that wasn't caught by a Raven. Maybe sign him up?

In all seriousness, I would have been angry too if I was in the stands that day. Marvin was completely out-coached (like every other game) and at the end, it seemed like he didn't know whether to throw in the towel or to keep fighting. Down 20 at the Ravens 43 and you punt? Yet, when the game was obviously out of reach, we still keep Andy in?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 12:34 AM)Synric Wrote: The day the Brown family aren't owners of the Bengals are the same day the bengals will leave Cincy.

That may very well be true (Can you say "The Portland Bengals"), but the Brown family isn't going to sell or move the team. As long as the TV / revenue sharing agreement remains in place, the Brown family is making money hand over fist. The only thing that could change that in the future is when a new stadium deal comes due. That always seems to be the point where teams and cities start talking divorce.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 11:25 AM)BMK Wrote: That may very well be true (Can you say "The Portland Bengals"), but the Brown family isn't going to sell or move the team. As long as the TV / revenue sharing agreement remains in place, the Brown family is making money hand over fist. The only thing that could change that in the future is when a new stadium deal comes due. That always seems to be the point where teams and cities start talking divorce.

I wouldn't mind that. Ninja
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Have you guys ever seen some of the creatures that inhabit the stands at PBS on gamedays? You've never seen so many drunk, jort wearing, grit-stache sporting, neck tattooed losers in your life. And most of them, I swear, always wear a really faded orange C. Johnson jersey.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 03:11 PM)jason Wrote: Even if it is, you don't throw shit.

Agreed, and the technology will likely be able to identify them and kick them out for good, which they should.  Just because you spent your hard earned money on an entertainment event and didn't like the outcome doesn't give you the excuse to act like complete assholes.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 09:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought the guy just threw his hat. If it was actually shit that makes it so much worse lol

If it was a Bengals hat then it was shit.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 02:57 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He tried to throw the trash back, but ended up hitting a few Ravens fans....

Savage...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 02:57 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He tried to throw the trash back, but ended up hitting a few Ravens fans....

But it deflected off one Raven's fan before hitting another so it really don't count. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If somebody did throw feces at a player or anybody ?

Then they are a low life piece of what they threw and should be ejected for life.

Was not happy at all watching and even left with a few minutes on the clock. But throwing things is childish.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
And remember that I am not the biggest supporter of Andy and wanted Bridgewater drafted to replace him just a few years ago. Luckily that did not happen per his injury.

Dalton is not the problem. Is he great ?

No, but there are only a select few great ones that walk the earth at one time and hardly ever let go by their teams. None are lining up to come here as FA it seems either.

Believe MB runs team badly, yet some of our fans are way worse.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote