Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let This be it - Please
(12-10-2017, 06:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with losing today. If the season wasn’t already over, any stupid hope we might have had at the playoffs died last week in that ridiculous pittsburgh game.

But to lose like they did today...wow. Boatraced on their home field by a terrible team with a lame duck coach? This HAS to be it for Marvin, doesn’t it?

Doesn’t it?

They need to put Marvin out of his misery already.  It's WAAAAY past time.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I hope the coaching staff gets a major overhaul from Marvin on down.

But will the front recognize there needs to be some overhaul in whoever makes the player personnel choices (aka the gms) as well? Any other team the 'gm' would be fired after this season if not by now. Bengals though just keep rolling with Tobin and others like Marv. Their decision making, coupled with being financially handcuffed in free agency has come home to roost. If Bengals dont make changes in this regard, a new coach will be nothing more than a bandaid that temporarily soothes the pain.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 08:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: THE chair would be better.

Pretty sure the chair wouldn’t call timeout on 4th down with 4 secs on the play clock so yes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We need a major overhaul from the FO down through the coaching ranks.

What good players we have will not stick around long either.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This team is tanking for a cause, but cannot openly admit it. What would be refreshing is for them to admit it openly, but that would spell the end of all their careers right then and there with neither the ownership nor coaching staff paying the price.  It would be interesting to see if every player to a man were to absolutely and blatantly throw every single snap and completely roll over without even a pretence of trying much more so than today's flubbergrubber..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote