Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Are we on the verge of a civil war?
(09-15-2023, 10:30 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Wrong again. Did you ask your parents if they had any money left over to pay my mortgage after they fork over your rent check?

You said you could only think of abortion when it came to crazy conservative ideas/policies.  This means you think Qanon isn't crazy. You're probably out hunting for breadcrumbs right now.

Go hide in your basement.  I think there's a Mexican somewhere in your neighborhood.  
Reply/Quote
Can someone tell me which side I'd be on? I need to start brainwashing myself for that team if I'm expected to charge into certain death for it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 10:23 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Can someone tell me which side I'd be on?  I need to start brainwashing myself for that team if I'm expected to charge into certain death for it.

You attempt to sit on the fence, but your body leans farther left than you would like to admit.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 12:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You attempt to sit on the fence, but your body leans farther left than you would like to admit.

We are talking about war here, I'll admit I lean left politically but war isn't exactly something where you are allowed to follow your own desires.

I'm in a red part of PA.  Do the guys with the confederate flags down the road and me join up to march onto Pittsburgh or the nearest college campus, or does the guy down the street who still has his TRUMP 2020 sign up have to join the blue army and invade Ohio because PA went blue in 2020?

I actually work for a defense contractor, so I'd probably be required to be on the side the actual department of defense is on.

And I don't mind admitting I lean left.  I'm very socially liberal and I'm willing to vote D for the first time in 16 years if Trump's revenge tour is my other option.  I've returned to the mass of people who like the idea of a 3rd party but are too afraid of wasting their vote to vote for them.
Reply/Quote
Funny..I live in deep red South Carolina and there's not much conservative about me.  Guess what!  I'm still alive and people seem like like me AND I have long hair!  Dammit, huh? Shot all these theories all to hell and back.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote