Poll: Are you done if Hue is our next HC?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you done if it’s Hue?
Simple question, if after all these years with Mediocre Marv the light at the end of the tunnel is Hue ***** Jackson are you finally done? Just curious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't say done, wouldn't like it but I would still give him a chance.
Reply/Quote
I survived the Shula/Coslett/LeBeau era, so I will survive Hue. May be the final straw as far as the season tickets are concerned, but I'll still be a fan.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Still will be a Bengals fan.
I may be critical of Hue and everything he does due to being one of the worst head coaches on all time BEFORE becoming ours. But I'll still root for them to win.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I would be okay with Hue Jackson coaching the Cincinnati Bengals for the reminder of the 2018 season. After that, no more.
Reply/Quote
I just can't really wrap my head around it. Can MB really be that stupid ? Just unbelievable !
Reply/Quote
I am holding out hope that when Lewis exists, so does Mike Brown. Hope they are joined at the hip.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Didn't vote. If Hue is the next Bengals head coach I'll just lose interest for awhile. I'll watch less games or none at all. I'll still be a Bengals fan and hope that some day they can achieve what other great teams have done. Mostly I'll just be really disappointed if Hue falls into the head coach position due to his bromance with Marvin.

I find it hard to believe a competent GM/owner would replace Marvin with Hue. After all since Hue became the assistant to the regional manger the Bengals have not won a game. So it isn't like Hue has really done much to prove he is worthy. Then again we are talking competent GM/owner and the Bengals seems to be lacking that.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I can't see myself ever being 'done' with the Bengals, but...if they name Hue as the next head coach, my overall interest level will be at an all-time low.
Reply/Quote
At this point I’m not sure I can give up on this dumpster fire. I’ve tried. I swore I was done after the 2015 playoff loss but here I am.
Reply/Quote
Yep. I waste too much time and emotion on this as is.

Bought my first ever season tix this year. Would love to not be one and done. Hue to head coach and marv to the front office would do me in.
Reply/Quote
I would be extremely upset and probably use a lot of vulgarity to express it, but I will always be a Bengals fan and support the players every Sunday. Who Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:04 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am holding out hope that when Lewis exists, so does Mike Brown.  Hope they are joined at the hip.

^This is our only chance for hope.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yep. I waste too much time and emotion on this as is.

Bought my first ever season tix this year. Would love to not be one and done. Hue to head coach and marv to the front office would do me in.

No judgment- why buy season tickets starting this year, out of curiosity?
Reply/Quote
Done being a fan? Nah.

Done taking the Bengals seriously? Well, that ship sailed long ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Done being a fan?  Nah.

Done taking the Bengals seriously?  Well, that ship sailed long ago.

You and this guy right here...
[Image: th?id=OIP.pSm5hJn4FYDC7Hbuh0izyQHaF7&pid...=214&h=172]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I can't see myself ever being 'done' with the Bengals, but...if they name Hue as the next head coach, my overall interest level will be at an all-time low.

Yep. Just watch from more of a distance. I'm 52. I guarantee you i'll outlast Mike, Merv and Hue. Just a matter of waiting it out. 

Having Sunday Ticket helps. If it gets to that point, i just start paying more attention to other teams until the Bengals come around or get out of town. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The only way I could be done with the Bengals is if I moved to another city that has an NFL franchise or if an NFL team moved to The Ville

Maybe retire in Tampa or Jax.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yep. I waste too much time and emotion on this as is.

My boss bought the $200 season ticket package thingy. Everyone in the company is taking turns going to 1 home game each, even though you're not supposed to do that. 

FU mikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:11 PM)N_B Wrote: No judgment- why buy season tickets starting this year, out of curiosity?

They sold a Jungle pass for 200$ and i couldnt pass it up
Reply/Quote