Drew Sample
Mike Thomas
Tyler Boyd
Auden Tate
Tee Higgins
AJ Green
Alex Erickson
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't cheat: Which Bengal had the highest catch% (receptions/targets)
(06-06-2021, 11:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dead on.  Uzomah's injury didn't just derail his plans, but they altered the plan for Sample as well.  Like so many other Bengal rookies, he first year was severely limited due to injuries and in his second, his role was reduced because of the Uzo injury.  I think the added depth of Moss provides another viable receiving option and we will likely see more 12 personnel if the opposition is having trouble stopping it.  

Added depth of Moss? Man, I think Moss has a 50/50 shot at best of making the team
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 07:22 PM)Mobster Wrote: Added depth of Moss? Man, I think Moss has a 50/50 shot at best of making the team

Maybe you are right.  I just have a feeling about the guy and how he is finally healthy now (both feet) and Joe is going to get the most out of him.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2021, 06:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Maybe you are right.  I just have a feeling about the guy and how he is finally healthy now (both feet) and Joe is going to get the most out of him.  

I'm with you. Sure, Moss making the team is a roll of the dice but I think he's healthy and benefits from having played with Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 11:11 AM)Mobster Wrote: This is so simple minded. This is a reflection of how he was utilized on a team who used more 3 WR sets than anyone in the NFL and couldnt protect the passer so the TE had to stay close to the LOS, and not a reflection of what he is capable of. He showed he can make plays down field.

Sometimes the critical thinking ability on this board baffles me

I'm pretty sure someone who has a degree in Computer Science and who has programmed and tested for the past 13 years doesn't have a simple mind  Wink

EDIT - And if the way they are using him is purely the reason he's such a low producer as a receiver, that's Taylor's fault. I just have a hard time believing he'd be some good producing receiving TE when he never really was in college (46 rec for 487 yards and 5 TDs across 31 games) nor in the NFL so far. Until he proves otherwise, I'm going to expect he's going to be just a good blocker and modest receiver at TE, and someone who I really didn't think should have been taken before Rd 4.
I've stated in the past that I haven't watched every single play of every single game, as I live out of state now and don't pay for Sunday Ticket (rip-off). If I don't have confidence the team is going to push for .500, I typically stop watching since I'd have to go to a bar and would spend $40+ each time I go. So there likely are snaps I didn't see. So if you have proof that I'm wrong, please provide to correct me. But you can't just make a generic statement that it's all because of the way he's used and also insult my intelligence. That's not going to make me believe you.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2021, 10:58 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm pretty sure someone who has a degree in Computer Science and who has programmed and tested for the past 13 years doesn't have a simple mind  Wink

Wanna prove that?
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2021, 11:06 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Wanna prove that?

Prove what? That I have a degree in Computer Science and have spent 13 years in tech?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote