Joe
Chase
Trent
Trey
Germaine
CTB
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona Game Game Ball
Cam Taylor-Britt for me. His second quarter pick six turned the tide of not just the game but of the entire season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joe looked like Joe today but Ja'Marr Chase set a record hard to top that.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:49 PM)Synric Wrote: Joe looked like Joe today but Ja'Marr Chase set a record hard to top that.

Nailed it.
Reply/Quote
Chase

The pistol/RPO offense when Joe is healthy is maybe the most insane offense imaginable
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cam Taylor-Britt for me.  His second quarter pick six turned the tide of not just the game but of the entire season.

Thank God CTB was able to go today with Chido out. That was nice pick 6 by him.

From the stats it seemed our Defense played good today, imagine that when the Offense actually stays on the field and scores some points?

Hendrickson feasted and once again when you didn't expect it unlike the last game where he was going against a backup.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ja'Marr Chase was a beast today. This guy can be the best WR in all the NFL if Burrow is healthy and throwing him the
ball and we saw it today. 192 yards and 3 TD's when he was the guy the Cards HAD to stop. Impressive to say the least
from Ja'Marr.

Guess the Burrow talk was true and he is feeling tons better thank God.

That one Play Action deep ball to Chase was beautiful.

Didn't get to watch the game yet and will tomorrow after work, but man this makes us all feel tons better.

This is the team I was expecting to see this year.

I was very skeptical, to say the least. But Joe was moving in pocket like old Joe, running around all over the place. Firing downfield to Chase like a man possessed.

He's baacckkk Joe
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:52 PM)Housh Wrote: Chase

The pistol/RPO offense when Joe is healthy is maybe the most insane offense imaginable

Glad you picked the Cards to beat us 42-3. 

Do that again next week Housh. Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:53 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I was very skeptical, to say the least. But Joe was moving in pocket like old Joe, running around all over the place. Firing downfield to Chase like a man possessed.

He's baacckkk Joe

Yep, was agreeing with all your posts and was skeptical right with you understandably so. Such a great thing to be wrong.

It is time for a run I think. As long as we beat the Seahawks and go into the bye 3-3 things are looking so much better.

Hate to root for the stealers but them beating the Ravens helped keep us in it. 

We can still go 4-2 in the Division if Burrow is feeling good and we don't get hit by the dreaded word Rfaulk would cuss me out 
for mentioning ha ha. Burrow will have rest during the bye to get completely up to 100% along with getting Chuck Sizzle back as
our PR even if TI did a good job today. Shout out to TI play well in Tee's absence BTW.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thank God CTB was able to go today with Chido out. That was nice pick 6 by him.

From the stats it seemed our Defense played good today, imagine that when the Offense actually stays on the field and scores some points?

Hendrickson feasted and once again when you didn't expect it unlike the last game where he was going against a backup.

[Image: 410d2b86f4b617a25077ea4f5e2cdf8d.gif]

They’re still having a lot of trouble stopping the run. Conner went out of the game and their backup came right in they didn’t miss a beat. Dude got his 1st NFL TD against us.

Other than that they pretty were solid. Lou did have one brain dead play where he left Jalen Davis alone on Hollywood Brown and as you can imagine he got smoked for 6.

Reply/Quote
You can't have a man set the franchise record for receptions, have almost 200 yards and three TDs and then not give him the game ball.

[Image: cmon-man.jpg?w=409]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: 410d2b86f4b617a25077ea4f5e2cdf8d.gif]

They’re still having a lot of trouble stopping the run. Connor went out of the game and their backup came right in they didn’t miss a beat. Dude got his 1st NFL TD against us.

Other than that they pretty were solid. Lou did have one brain dead play where he left Jalen Davis alone on Hollywood Brown and as you can imagine he got smoked for 6.

Thanks Nicomo. Still some things to iron out on both sides of the ball it seems. Who was the backup RB to Connor?

Can't be beat by Hollywood Brown with our backup Slot no doubt about that. Brown is their best WR, have to let someone else beat you.

But anyways, just happy Burrow is back and Chase played the best game by a Bengals WR maybe ever. 

That's the thing about this team when they are right, they can turn it on like no other. Lot's to work on though and the Squawks are good.
Reply/Quote
glad he has a day job....a social media manager he is not

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Franchise record, and did something neither Chad or AJ ever did. This is an easy one.

You set a franchise record, you get a game ball. Chase didn't just beat the record, he destroyed it. Chase was absolute money out there.
Reply/Quote
Why isn’t Frank Pollack on this list? Ninja
Reply/Quote
1. Chase. He set the record for receptions. Hard to top a 15-192-3 stat line.

2. Burrow. If not for Chase breaking records, I'd roll with Joe for having a great game while still on the mend.

3. Hendrickson having 2.5 sacks and a FF would win the game ball on most weeks, so to have him ranked 3rd is a wonderful thing.

CTB had (arguably) the play of the game, and he doesn't even crack the top 3.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Nicomo. Still some things to iron out on both sides of the ball it seems. Who was the backup RB to Connor?

Can't be beat by Hollywood Brown with our backup Slot no doubt about that. Brown is their best WR, have to let someone else beat you.

But anyways, just happy Burrow is back and Chase played the best game by a Bengals WR maybe ever.

That's the thing about this team when they are right, they can turn it on like no other. Lot's to work on though and the Squawks are good.

UDFA Emari Demercado.

The 266, 3 TD game against KC is probably still the best, but this one is certainly up there.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: UDFA Emari Demercado.

The 266, 3 TD game against KC is probably still the best, but this one is certainly up there.

Ahhh, yeah I know about that RB, watched him in college a couple times. Seems to happen a lot with us though where a player from 
no where has his first TD against us for some odd reason....

And yeah, that game for Ja'Marr against the Chiefs was a great one, still, 15 receptions is a lot to go with 192 yards and 3 TD's...

I will watch the game tomorrow and maybe make a vote on which one was the best. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You can't have a man set the franchise record for receptions, have almost 200 yards and three TDs and then not give him the game ball.

[Image: cmon-man.jpg?w=409]

Agreed. I desperately wanted to give the ball to Joe for breaking through, or even Trey for having a huge game, but JaMarr posted video game stats.

The guy who broke records and probably single handedly won fantasy games (for people in PPR leagues especially) has to be the guy.

I'm usually against shaming people for their picks, but c'mon man! LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Non serious question; What happened to don't intercept a pass on 4th Down?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Good things happen when Burrow doesn’t listen to the Zac. :P :ninja:

Reply/Quote