Joe
Chase
Trent
Trey
Germaine
CTB
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona Game Game Ball
Chase this may be the easiest selection this year...

I do want to throw out a honorable mention to Irwin - had a couple nice catches today that helped move the chains.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Good things happen when Burrow doesn’t listen to the Zac. Tongue Ninja

Strange, As I understand it, the QB headset cuts off with 15 seconds left on the play clock and doesn't reengage until the play clock resumes for the next play
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chase by a mile...
Reply/Quote
JaMarr "I'm alway's bleepin' open" Chase

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Uno. This offense needs to treat Chase the same way the Vikings treat Justin Jefferson. Feed your best playmaker and let him make the plays. Of course Burrow's calf being better was also a huge factor, but Chase takes the cake today because of the records he broke.

Going into the bye week with a winning strike and an extra week for Burrow rest his calf is not out of question.
Reply/Quote
It was close between Burrow and Chase. I’m going with Chase for backing up the talk.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Strange, As I understand it, the QB headset cuts off with 15 seconds left on the play clock and doesn't reengage until the play clock resumes for the next play

It is, but the coaches are still talking on it.... Im guessing they were just saying their thoughts out loud?  Or we are cheating?

Reply/Quote
Gave Chase my vote

but want to give Trent, Trey, Germaine, and Turner much respect too.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:52 PM)Housh Wrote: Chase

The pistol/RPO offense when Joe is healthy is maybe the most insane offense imaginable

We beat the cardinals. I’m glad they won. I’m more glad Joe looked and played like he did. That’s the most important thing. But yeah, I’m not getting too hyped over scoring 34 on the cardinals. The bears scored 40 this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 11:41 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: We beat the cardinals. I’m glad they won. I’m more glad Joe looked and played like he did. That’s the most important thing. But yeah, I’m not getting too hyped over scoring 34 on the cardinals. The bears scored 40 this week.

This is not the "get too hyped" thread; it's to vote for who had the best game on this day. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Good to see the boys get their moJo back. So who we got:

Joe Burrow: 317 yards, 3 TDs, 108.1 Passer Rating

JaMarr Chase: 15 catches, 192 yards, 3 TDs

Trent Irwin: 8 catches, 60 yards, 68 PR yards

Trey Hendrickson: 4 tackles. 2.5 sacks, 1 PD, 1 FF

Jermaine Pratt: 10 tackles, 1 INT

Cameron Taylor-Britt: 1 Pick 6, taking over as CB1

Some great Performances, but when a WR breaks a record, franchise has been here since 1969, he has to win the weekly award and he should win AFC player of the week as well. Taylor-Britt and Trey also deserve game balls.

Nice team effort, now they. have a chance to get to 3-3 at the break. Seattle is a very good team so won't be an easy win. But on to Seattle.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 11:41 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: We beat the cardinals. I’m glad they won. I’m more glad Joe looked and played like he did. That’s the most important thing. But yeah, I’m not getting too hyped over scoring 34 on the cardinals. The bears scored 40 this week.

The Commanders defense is a special kind of bad - you have to be to let Justin Fields go off on you. The perfect example was a terrible throw that the CB missed through his hands and the receiver took it 56 yards for a TD - should have been EASY pick six Commanders. 

So, yes it was Arizona. It was also on the road out West (where we always have trouble) and a total must win. Part of being a potential championship team is going out and taking care of business in games like this. 
Reply/Quote
I wanted to vote for 2 Burrow and Chase. Both played a great game and we needed this win.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. Chase. He set the record for receptions. Hard to top a 15-192-3 stat line.

2. Burrow. If not for Chase breaking records, I'd roll with Joe for having a great game while still on the mend.

3. Hendrickson having 2.5 sacks and a FF would win the game ball on most weeks, so to have him ranked 3rd is a wonderful thing.

CTB had (arguably) the play of the game, and he doesn't even crack the top 3.

Until he learns how to not get burnt on double moves, he won't
Reply/Quote

So what? They beat the Cowboys 2 weeks ago... Every win is important no matter who it's against.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:38 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Chase this may be the easiest selection this year...

I do want to throw out a honorable mention to Irwin - had a couple nice catches today that helped move the chains.

All Irwin does is go out and do his job when called on. He was dynamic today!
Reply/Quote
Chase...with honorable mention to Mic Cart.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 01:35 AM)sandwedge Wrote: All Irwin does is go out and do his job when called on. He was dynamic today!

He directly caused the interception by falling down, and he looked really slow on the flea flicker. I know they’ve hit that play with him before, but I think Iosivas should have had that called for him instead.

Irwin was pretty solid other than those two plays though.

Reply/Quote
The Cart

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Was a tough decision between Joe and Jamarr, ultimately I had to go with Joe Burrow. His physical confidence in being able to move around, plant and throw was the real difference from what we had been seeing this season.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote