Joe
Chase
Trent
Trey
Germaine
CTB
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona Game Game Ball
(10-09-2023, 06:53 AM)Go Cards Wrote: The Cart

But is the cart always open?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow looked great finally, but IDK how anyone cannot vote for Chase.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
JaMarr was a beast yesterday....and typically he'd get the nod. However, with what we've seen going into this game, I'm going Joe Burrow. He finally put it together and played like we're used to seeing. He hasn't made people miss, he hasn't ran for first downs, and he hasn't been that accurate. It was the bounce back he needed. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I forgot chase broke the record somehow and clicked Joe instead because of his return to mobility.

I am happy but also concerned that we don't have a pass catching TE who is reliable and the options at RB aren't great either. Add in Tee being out and it isn't that surprising that Chase ended up getting fed a lot. 

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Glad you picked the Cards to beat us 42-3. 

Do that again next week Housh. Wink

I'm picking us to lose every week now, Lmao. I picked them to kick our ass, but didn't post a score.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 09:54 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'm picking us to lose every week now, Lmao. I picked them to kick our ass, but didn't post a score.

I'm rolling with the same superstition. Go other team! They'll destroy the Bengals (secretly, I know this brings a 'W' to the Bengals).
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I remember certain people saying he would have to move to safety in the NFL…

Why do some folks always want to start an argument? 

Seems there used to ba a poster around here that loved doing that. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 09:12 AM)Garrus Wrote: Burrow looked great finally, but IDK how anyone cannot vote for Chase.

Because Joe of last week wouldn't have been able to deliver many of those passes, let alone that beautiful deep ball that hit JaMarr in stride.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 10:37 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Because Joe of last week wouldn't have been able to deliver many of those passes, let alone that beautiful deep ball that hit JaMarr in stride.

If this game were the Super Bowl, Burrow is getting the MVP because of the high profile position he plays. Burrow is always going to hand the honor to his skill players. Both are deserving of a game ball but I still went with Chase since big games from QBs are more typical.

It was nice seeing Chase dominate.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 10:41 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If this game were the Super Bowl, Burrow is getting the MVP because of the high profile position he plays. Burrow is always going to hand the honor to his skill players. Both are deserving of a game ball but I still went with Chase since big games from QBs are more typical.

It was nice seeing Chase dominate.

Yes, yes it was.  Just like it was nice seeing him get his name in the Bengals all-time record books!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 10:45 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, yes it was.  Just like it was nice seeing him get his name in the Bengals all-time record books!

Just under 8,000 yards until he passed Chad for #1.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 10:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why do some folks always want to start an argument? 

Seems there used to ba a poster around here that loved doing that. 

I mean, CTB has turned into a pretty good NFL CB. There’s really nothing to “argue” about at this point.

He’s not perfect, and will continue to have some growing pains (comes with the position), but I never understood the thinking that he couldn’t play on the outside.

Reply/Quote
well considering he just broke a franchise record for catches in a Game ill go with Chase for this one.
Reply/Quote

Pretty much the same choices as the OP, except Zac also gave the OL one (that will go over well here :lol: ), and Kwamie Lassiter also got an honorary game ball.

Reply/Quote
Lots of strong contributions, including from some unlikely players, but good Lord, people, don't overcomplicate it.

"I'm gonna break every record they got."
Reply/Quote

The Volson and Karras grades surprise me. Agree with Jonah having a nice game though.

Reply/Quote
I went with Chase, but CTB had the play of the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 02:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
The Volson and Karras grades surprise me. Agree with Jonah having a nice game though.

I will officially start eating Crow on my Darnell Washington/Battle pick outrage. Washington has 1 catch for 10 yards and a PFF score of 46.5. 
Reply/Quote
For the year:

Offense:
QB: Burrow: 67.9
RB: Mixon: 65.5
WR1: Chase: 86.8
WR2: Higgins: 58.9
WR3: Boyd: 60.3
TE: I. Smith: 40.7
LT: O. Brown: 59.9
LG: Volson: 46.7
C: Karras: 65.5