Poll: KC or Baltimore
Chiefs
Ravens
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
As a Bengals fan, who to root for ...
I couldn’t care less about the Taylor Swift stuff compared to rooting for a division rival.

Ravens fans were chanting “F Joe Burrow” the night he got hurt, and Roquan Smith doubled down with his “that happens when you play the Ravens” bullshit.

**** em.

Gimme Lions/Chiefs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Just saying this will make me Sick , but I guess the Chiefs by a hair's breadth. Ugh.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Here's some really stupid stuff that no one here will agree with:

If the Ravens beat the Chiefs, then that will make Lamar have just as many wins against the Chiefs in the playoffs as the Bengals do.

And I don't like that.

I like that the Bengals are currently the only Non-Brady team to have ever denied the Chiefs from winning the Super Bowl with Patrick Mahomes as their QB.

So I want to keep that going.

This comes with the added benefit that the Ravens, our hated rivals who cheered and chanted when Joe Burrow as injured, don't make it to the Super Bowl.

Then, obviously, I want the Lions to beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952fdlo2oade5wzt5d4qb7...w.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
They're going to somehow find a way to double the amount of Mahomes/Kelce/Reid commercials per commercial break. From 5 to 10.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 03:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952fdlo2oade5wzt5d4qb7...w.gif&ct=g]

Props to Mahomes for including Joe with the guy he just played and the guy he plays next. He knows and hasn’t forgotten like the TV networks have.
Reply/Quote
I'm only rooting for the Lions, I hate the rest of the teams left. Chiefs because of Crybaby Mahomes, Ravens because of Crybaby Harbaugh & Glassman Lamar & the Niners for obvious reasons.
Which means the Lions will lose. So I won't be watching the scripted game again.
Still can't believe the Bills did'nt score in the second half.
Reply/Quote
Honestly I just think I am not going to watch this game. I'd rather the Chiefs win but I don't wanna watch them do it. Regardless the SB is going to suck this year, especially if the 49ers beat the Lions. Just a bad year for football unfortunately.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 08:50 AM)Danimal Wrote: Would rather the Chefs win and lose to the NFC Champions.

The Correct Answer.

Shanahan revenge game incoming
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 04:34 PM)Garrus Wrote: Honestly I just think I am not going to watch this game. I'd rather the Chiefs win but I don't wanna watch them do it. Regardless the SB is going to suck this year, especially if the 49ers beat the Lions. Just a bad year for football unfortunately.

What? Taylor Swift!  Shots upon shots of Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl! And Travis' shirtless brother!  NFL must be salivating at those possibilities. Even Lamar with his ability to juke defenders is an NFL dream for promoting the league. And a Harbaugh trying to duplicate the success of his college championship brother. I think the league office is just as happy as can be about these matchups. If they wrote a script, it would probably be these four teams. 

Yeah, I actually agree bad year for football, what will all the QBs going down, but as for Super Bowl entertainment, I'm sure the NFL league office and sponsors are delighted. Especially if the Chiefs and Taylor Swift are there.

I did scour the world of the beleaguered Bills Mafia today and was glad to see the respect accorded Burrow on one of their post-season threads. I liked this comment: "Problem is, he's [Josh Allen] the third best QB IN THE CONFERENCE. He's Roethlisberger to Mahomes' Brady and Burrow's Manning."
Reply/Quote
[Image: GEagC7RXsAA3bVG?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: football-batman.gif]
[Image: football-explosion.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
For all those who are rooting for the Ravens listen to the Raven fans ...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs.

I can't cheer for an organization with a murderer as the face of the franchise and especially because I can't cheer for another AFCN team.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs.. last thing I need is to hear the ravens brag every season how many superbowls they been to.... the chiefs, they have at least coach reed, who is a bonafide winner and excellent coach. I still see game after game Kelce scoring over and over and over again.. when will defensive coaches learn?????? Ironically, we've been the only team that has tamed the chiefs well, except for last year's playoffs.
Reply/Quote
**** em both... The Lions are my NFC squad.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Ravens.

Art Modell is still dead.
Reply/Quote

Would Winning a Super Bowl in a few weeks make Andy Reid more or less likely to Retire ?

I tend to think that Losing now would make him more likely to Retire.

His Retirement would help every AFC Team except for the Chiefs.   IMO
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2024, 01:24 PM)depthchart Wrote: .

Would Winning a Super Bowl in a few weeks make Andy Reid more or less likely to Retire ?

I tend to think that Losing now would make him more likely to Retire.

His Retirement would help every AFC Team except for the Chiefs.   IMO

Why in the world would he retire? He’s only 65 and he has the best QB in the world in his prime. He could win several more rings.

Reply/Quote
You know how bad it is when I voted for the Ravens, that is how much I dislike Kelce, the Chiefs and the swiftees lol

Of course I am rooting for the Lions to win the entire thing.
Reply/Quote