Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Dallas is going to be ONE HARD GAME.
Watching Dallas on TV.....The look pretty good....If they win they will be 3-1......They got that Ohio State RB Elliot who is a monster. Plus they have passing and defense....Dallas is Back and they will be TOUGH. Witten at TE could give is fits, good TE's do against us.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I don't see it. Look average to me
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:38 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I don't see it.  Look average to me

They are playing better ball than our Bengals, and the game is IN DALLAS. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:40 PM)kevin Wrote: They are playing better ball than our Bengals, and the game is IN DALLAS. 

Where they've been worse, MUCH WORSE, as of late.

And Elliott has been completely overrated thus far, especially with that line.

Not saying they suck or anything, but this isn't the impossible game that people are making it out to be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I've been saying this as well.......Ezekiel Elliott is the real deal man. he WILL do a lot of damage in that game. we cannot stop the run.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:51 PM)WildCat Wrote: I've been saying this as well.......Ezekiel Elliott is the real deal man. he WILL do a lot of damage in that game. we cannot stop the run.

So do you think the Bengals should even bother flying out to Texas or what?
Reply/Quote
You have to remember San Francisco is terrible on defense. I don't see us giving Elliot giant holes to run through like he's seeing today. If anything, we're more likely to suffer by getting zero pressure on Prescott and leaving receivers big cushions in coverage.

That and the usual "home cooking" the Cowboys get from the refs are the biggest challenges.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:51 PM)WildCat Wrote: I've been saying this as well.......Ezekiel Elliott is the real deal man. he WILL do a lot of damage in that game. we cannot stop the run.

No he isn't.

Crowell is having a better year.

Isaiah Crowell.

For the Browns.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:55 PM)JumboTron Wrote: So do you think the Bengals should even bother flying out to Texas or what?

Just don't assume we go to 3-2 at Dallas and all Bengals have to do is throw their jock straps on the field.  This is not the Dallas that has been struggling the last few years.  The Dallas Cowboys Are Back. ......Bengals will have to be on their game to get a win in Dallas......Anybody just thinking this is a win on the schedule is dead wrong. ....They can run Elliiot and Morris right up a teams rear end, plus they have passing. They have a lot of pass catchers and our DBs have been struggling......I WANT BENGALS TO WIN......but anybody thinking at Dallas is an automatic win for Bengals is crazy.....Bengals better get it together and play their best game so far this year to win this one.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 08:06 PM)kevin Wrote: Just don't assume we go to 3-2 at Dallas and all Bengals have to do is throw their jock straps on the field.  This is not the Dallas that has been struggling the last few years.  The Dallas Cowboys Are Back. ......Bengals will have to be on their game to get a win in Dallas......Anybody just thinking this is a win on the schedule is dead wrong. ....They can run Elliiot and Morris right up a teams rear end, plus they have passing. THey have a lot of pass catchers and our DBs have been struggling.

Dallas is going to have to be on their game to beat us also....
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:55 PM)JumboTron Wrote: So do you think the Bengals should even bother flying out to Texas or what?

Nah. Better skip the NE game too and spend two weeks preparing for Cleveland.  That one's winnable.  Maybe.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:38 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I don't see it.  Look average to me

Well they do have a rookie QB. So we'll probably let him torch us for 4 TDs. 

Reply/Quote
The only thing that worries me is that Dallas has a great OL and our DL has been average at best....If we don't get pressure on Dak, it could be a long day.
Seriously I hope we destroy the Cowboys as I am sick of the way the media slobbers all over them !!
Reply/Quote
Prescott has looked impressive so far, but whenever I watch him it seems like he is either scrambling or relying on Written as a security blanket. The game may very well come down to how well Burfict/Dansby cover Witten and how well the front 7 can keep Prescott contained. I think that it's certainly winnable, and if the O-line can keep showing improvement, then it should be a W. 
Reply/Quote
We need to stop Elliot and cover Whitten. Those are the defensive keys. Offensively it is on the OL to stop the follies and actually form a pocket instead of letting rushers in unblocked constantly.
Reply/Quote
Having Vontaze Burfict making the defensive calls on the field makes the Cincinnati defense much more effective. Vontaze is an intense student and he's no doubt studying film on Dallas as we speak. Yes, the Cowboys are having a better than average season and they are at home in Jerry's Theme Park but the Bengals have a terrific defense which improved dramatically with Vontaze back.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:51 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Where they've been worse, MUCH WORSE, as of late.

And Elliott has been completely overrated thus far, especially with that line.

Not saying they suck or anything, but this isn't the impossible game that people are making it out to be.
IMO it looks like the rest of the season might be "impossible" unless the B's get it together in time for Dallas.
Reply/Quote
Ezekiel is leading da league in rushing.

Hill could lead da league in rushing behind that offensive line.

Our Oline is horrible...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 08:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: We need to stop Elliot and cover Whitten. Those are the defensive keys. Offensively it is on the OL to stop the follies and actually form a pocket instead of letting rushers in unblocked constantly.

They can't block for the run, they can't block for the pass. I don't think there's much we can do about it, the talent doesn't match the years before. The battle is in the trenches, once again we will have to rest on the laurels of the Defense. Limit the explosive overhead plays to zero and let Burfict win games for us.

I miss the dalton of old, no picks, no sacks. That offensive line needs work.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:40 PM)kevin Wrote: They are playing better ball than our Bengals, and the game is IN DALLAS. 

I guess you didn't notice that before their home win last week, they had lost 8 straight in Dallas?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote