Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Attempted Mass Shooter Killed by Armed Guards
A woman, with a five year old child in tow, attempted to engage in a mass shooting event at the Joel Osteen (yeah, he's a creep) megachurch. She was quickly engaged, and killed, by two off duty officers. Her ethnicity is not known and she had a pro-Palestine message on her long gun.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/lakewood-church-shooting-motive-unknown-pro-palestinian-message/story?id=107158963

Reply/Quote
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/lakewood-church-shooter-18662859.php

Switched/changed sex?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 02:50 PM)Goalpost Wrote: https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/lakewood-church-shooter-18662859.php

Switched/changed sex?

I should have suspected they may be trans, biological women so very rarely engage in this type of behavior.  That makes a significant number of trans identifying mass shooters of late, especially in proportion to their overall numbers.  

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 02:50 PM)Goalpost Wrote: https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/lakewood-church-shooter-18662859.php

Switched/changed sex?

What percentage of US citizens how gone through a sex change operation or transgender? How many attempted or executed mass shooters have happened the last 12 months?

It just appears our mass shooting problem appears to be a specific gender identification lately. Why?

It is also scary she had a 5 year child with her, it is one thing to place your won life in danger, another to place an innocent child in danger and witness the unthinkable which may scar the child for the rest of her life.

Thank goodness the church had armed guards or this could have been a lot worse.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
This country is filled with lunatics. It's pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 03:14 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This country is filled with lunatics. It's pathetic.

And we don't allow god in our...

Wait...

All seriousness aside they were fortunate she did this when she did and not during a service, according to another article, and that the two security guards acted as quickly as they did.  Also, I have never been to a church service where security guards were deemed necessary in any way...but it certainly was a good thing this time.

Shame the child may not make it though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 03:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What percentage of US citizens how gone through a sex change operation or transgender? How many attempted or executed mass shooters have happened the last 12 months?

It just appears our mass shooting problem appears to be a specific gender identification lately. Why?

It is also scary she had a 5 year child with her, it is one thing to place your won life in danger, another to place an innocent child in danger and witness the unthinkable which may scar the child for the rest of her life.

Mental health issues.   

Most churches i know of have armed guards these days. and should
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 04:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Mental health issues.   

Most churches i know of have armed guards these days. and should

Yeah, especially the large - mega churches have armed guards, but you usually can't tell the security personnel from the regular congregates.  That's the way it was where I once attended.  I would classify it a large church, and you could tell the security team by the ear pieces they wore, and one member always tailed close behind the lead pastor wherever he went.  They were all armed.
Reply/Quote
A five year old would increase your defense posture I suppose.
Reply/Quote
I am glad these off-duty officers were there. This could have been significantly worse given how packed Osteen services are.
Reply/Quote
A bit confusing how this is being reported. They are now saying this is a biological woman who has used male names before. The child with her was hers.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 03:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why?

Well, there is a question this country usually ignores when it comes to stuff like this.
Reply/Quote
Must've been the prayers. LOL
Reply/Quote
The amount of complete psychos who can freely buy a war weapon isn't understandable from my point of view.

This is unresponsible.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 06:31 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The amount of complete psychos who can freely buy a war weapon isn't understandable from my point of view.

This is unresponsible.

There is something uniquely American about a headline regarding someone with a weapon of war being neutralized by the armed guards of a mega church.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 03:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What percentage of US citizens how gone through a sex change operation or transgender? How many attempted or executed mass shooters have happened the last 12 months?

This is neither accurate, fair or helpful.  It is quite permissible, and logical, to notice a significant uptick in those identifying as trans being involved in mass shootings.   It is equally permissible to notice that this is wildly disproportionate to their numbers within our population.  It is unhelpful and incorrect to state "our mass shooting problem" is specific to trans identifying people.  The vast majority of "mass shooters" as defined by the left continue to be inner city gang members.

Quote:It is also scary she had a 5 year child with her, it is one thing to place your won life in danger, another to place an innocent child in danger and witness the unthinkable which may scar the child for the rest of her life.

Yes, you have to be a special sort of sicko to bring a five year old with you as a human shield.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 06:31 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The amount of complete psychos who can freely buy a war weapon isn't understandable from my point of view.

This is unresponsible.

(02-12-2024, 06:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: There is something uniquely American about a headline regarding someone with a weapon of war being neutralized by the armed guards of a mega church.

Could either of you define what a "weapon of war" is?  After that, maybe fill us in on how you know the shooter was armed with one?  All I saw was that they armed with a long gun, which could be a single shot .22lr.  It's highly doubtful that it was, but we don't know.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 06:42 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Could either of you define what a "weapon of war" is?  After that, maybe fill us in on how you know the shooter was armed with one?  All I saw was that they armed with a long gun, which could be a single shot .22lr.  It's highly doubtful that it was, but we don't know.

Yeah and I'm pretty sure this is somehow the biggest issue with this event.

Is the word war weapon accurate ? 

Oh ! Thoughts and prayers then. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 06:42 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Could either of you define what a "weapon of war" is?  After that, maybe fill us in on how you know the shooter was armed with one?  All I saw was that they armed with a long gun, which could be a single shot .22lr.  It's highly doubtful that it was, but we don't know.

We know the shooter wasn't playing the pipes of peace. 
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 03:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: And we don't allow god in our...

Wait...

All seriousness aside they were fortunate she did this when she did and not during a service, according to another article, and that the two security guards acted as quickly as they did.  Also, I have never been to a church service where security guards were deemed necessary in any way...but it certainly was a good thing this time.

Shame the child may not make it though.

I am a member of River's Crossing Community church in Kings Island, my wife and I never miss a sermon down here in Florida. It is a large church also, over 3000 members and we have armed police officers and also a full security team, some armed under cover in communication through the 3 services and everything in between. It is sad churches are deemed an easy target for deranged people, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

I agree, good thing they had security. My guess is they have it all day long as do many churches now.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote