Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awfully quiet today
Does the silence mean they are regrouping or does it mean they are interviewing someone they don't need permission for?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 01:29 PM)pally Wrote: Does the silence mean they are regrouping or does it mean they are interviewing someone they don't need permission for?

My theory is they will conduct any remaining interviews in the mens room at the airport in Poughkeepsie.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
My cousin told me yesterday he saw Rex Ryan boarding a plane yesterday from Ten to Cincy. My cousin yelled " Go Gettem Coach!" and Rex said "Whodey!" who knows it could have been a connecting flight, but that seems a bit odd right ?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 01:58 PM)Okeana Wrote: My cousin told me yesterday he saw Rex Ryan boarding a plane yesterday from Ten to Cincy.   My cousin yelled " Go Gettem Coach!"  and Rex said "Whodey!"  who knows it could have been a connecting flight, but that seems a bit odd right ?

Seriously? He said "who dey?" 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 01:58 PM)Okeana Wrote: My cousin told me yesterday he saw Rex Ryan boarding a plane yesterday from Ten to Cincy.   My cousin yelled " Go Gettem Coach!"  and Rex said "Whodey!"  who knows it could have been a connecting flight, but that seems a bit odd right ?

Any chance your cousin is just making this up?

The whodey part seems a bit much to believe.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 01:58 PM)Okeana Wrote: My cousin told me yesterday he saw Rex Ryan boarding a plane yesterday from Ten to Cincy. My cousin yelled " Go Gettem Coach!" and Rex said "Whodey!" who knows it could have been a connecting flight, but that seems a bit odd right ?

Is your cousin reliable or are you messing with us Okeana?

Cause if you are, shame on you!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:11 PM)hollodero Wrote: Any chance your cousin is just making this up?

The whodey part seems a bit much to believe.

shrug its not like him and he's a casual football fan.  He didn't even realize we don't have a DC so it would be kinda odd

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is your cousin reliable or are you messing with us Okeana?

Cause if you are, shame on you!!!

this is just what he told me.  I thought he was bullshitting until i saw articles start popping up like 2 hours after i mentioned it on the forums yesterday

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:13 PM)Okeana Wrote: shrug its not like him 

(02-15-2019, 02:14 PM)Okeana Wrote: I thought he was bullshitting

That seems contradictory. Why would you think that if it's not like him?
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:14 PM)Okeana Wrote: this is just what he told me.  I thought he was bullshitting until i saw articles start popping up like 2 hours after i mentioned it on the forums yesterday

Hmmm, now you got me, congrats.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:00 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Seriously? He said "who dey?" 

yeah, I said bullshit when he first told me.  The more I thought about it Rex would say some shit like that.  We haven't heard anything official and at the same time they sent a request to Saints so who knows

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:16 PM)hollodero Wrote: That seems contradictory. Why would you think that if it's not like him?

He's not really a story kinda guy, but when he sent me a text I said BS shrug

Reply/Quote
Ryan is under contract to ESPN but they have always allowed their analysts out of their contracts to go back to coaching/playing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Does your cousin drink a lot? I mean, he is from Tennessee.  Cool

Either way, this is either the best BS story of 2019 or a not-so-bad coincidence that goes in our favor. Rex has enough experience to turn this defense into a top 15 pretty quick. Notice I said "top 15" and not top 10 or even 5. I respect him but not that much.  Wink  

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Does your cousin drink a lot? I mean, he is from Tennessee.  Cool

Either way, this is either the best BS story of 2019 or a not-so-bad coincidence that goes in our favor. Rex has enough experience to turn this defense into a top 15 pretty quick. Notice I said "top 15" and not top 10 or even 5. I respect him but not that much.  Wink  

Way to be Harley, have to temper our expectations this year lol
Reply/Quote
I wonder how many coaches that have been following what’s going on here, have tried to reach out to Taylor or the FO and offer their services. I know if I were unemployed or looking for a promotion and saw a pretty prime position struggling to be filled, I’d be making phone calls and sending texts/emails.

I want the position filled ASAP, but my personal deadline is before the combine. The Bengals coaches are expected to do some lifting in the scouting department and it would be extremely detrimental for the future DC, LB and line coach to miss that.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:44 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I wonder how many coaches that have been following what’s going on here, have tried to reach out to Taylor or the FO and offer their services. I know if I were unemployed or looking for a promotion and saw a pretty prime position struggling to be filled, I’d be making phone calls and sending texts/emails.

I want the position filled ASAP, but my personal deadline is before the combine. The Bengals coaches are expected to do some lifting in the scouting department and it would be extremely detrimental for the future DC, LB and line coach to miss that.

When does the Combine start again Yo?
Reply/Quote
They are probably off until Tuesday (with Monday being a holiday, and they typically don't make moves on the weekend).

Nothing more to see here folks.

We'll have Defensive coaches by training camp.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: When does the Combine start again Yo?

Feb 26th - March 4th
Reply/Quote
If it was Ryan there would be more media attention to it I would think.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote