Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS :
Same as i was predicting earlier this year, low scoring game that we pull out in the end. Two very good
Defenses going at it in a slugfest. We just have a lot better Offense in the end with Green, Boyd and our
running game...

Bengals - 17
Jets - 13
Reply/Quote
Bengals have a late surge to win. Bengals 24 Jets 23 with Nugent winning it at the end of the game. Bengals D has a key stop in the 4th quarter.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 12:49 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Jets- 32

Bengals- 13

To much Jets offense and too much Jets defense. Injuries continue to pile up and we get a rude awakening to a long season.

Have the Jets scored 32 points in the past few years? 

Have the Bengals only scored 13?

Have the Bengals given up 32?

I ask those questions in jest, but I think you might be more optimistic than the most optimistic Jets fan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 01:46 PM)Benton Wrote: We will crush our enemy, see them driven before us and hear the lamentations of their women.

I am always concerned about the 1st game,especially in ny and it being 9/11.I am  telling all the nfl does not like us at all and trys everything they can to smoke us every year,i mean we have not had a opener homegame in pickin 7 f====ing years.I mean who puts up with this shit but us.I would have raised all kinds of hell about this.

All that being said,I feel like whoever in this game gets ahead a couple scores will win it.The jets are very good at their house and will be super up for this one.And watch out for crooked refs to take us down.They already feel like cincy is dirty which is a stinkin lie.If our guys stay healthy and keep andy upright,we should win.But this is a brand new team,new coaches and a lot of new players in key positions..I feel like we will make the playoffs in the backend of this schedule as it takes time to see what we have and whos whos.I so am praying we get it done 1st game,but it will be a very hard challenge for us.I do have faith and as a 47 year fan,I do not panick any more.I just hone in on a quiet rage before the big cats ATTACK.NOW LETS GO,WHO DEY ALL DAY.REMEMBER THIS ITS OUR TEAM,OUR TIME AND OUR TURN.
Reply/Quote
^^^

Lol, they get better and better LOL

Anyways, not gonna predict a score, but:

1. Ceej will have 3 catches for over 50

2. Dunlap will have at least 1.5 sacks

3. Clarke will get a sack
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Dre will get abused early.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 17
Jets 13
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to this game. Last time I went to a Jets-Bengals game, I believe Carson Palmer had negative yards in the first half, we lost 37-0, and I practically got frostbite on my toes even though they were double-layered with wool socks. Knock on wood this doesn't happen again (well I'm actually not worried about the frostbite). 17-15 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
19-6 Bengals win a boring game. Dominate time of possession.

Running game goes strong but we fail to get in the endzone for the majority of the game. Nugent goes 4/5 on fg. Misses one right before halftime to keep the game close.

Bengals D picks off Fitz twice. Dunlap has 2.5 sacks.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 11:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Misses one right before halftime to keep the game close.

This is a strange prediction. Sort of like predicting Andy's left shoe will come untied in the 3rd Quarter.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 09:27 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: This bengals team is much better than the media, and even some fans on here think.

ESPN and NFL.com have the Bengals ranked at #7 in the latest power rankings.  Is that honestly much lower than you think they should be ranked? 

Anyways, I have the Bengals winning this one because they score more points and for some crazy reason a terrorist attack in NYC from 15 years earlier doesn't give a QB from Arizona magical super powers.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 22
Jets 11
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 12:43 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals 22
Jets 11

Just curious, 

safety or two point conversion for Jets ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Close game for most of it, Bengals pull away late with two 4th qtr TD's.

Bengals 27

Jets 16
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 01:29 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Just curious, 

Don't know.  The Ouija Board just gave me the score.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 01:29 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Just curious, 

5 field goals and a TD.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 01:46 PM)Benton Wrote: [Image: conan-the-barbarian-225x300.jpg]We will crush our enemy, see them driven before us and hear the lamentations of their women.
Reply/Quote
I Predict-

Pain

I pity the fools.
Reply/Quote
I originally coined this as a loss,

But with some new information on their D-Line, my opinion has changed.
Here's the thing:

1. Fitz has only been average at best. Yeah, he has weapons. But Guenther can and will force him to make mistakes; mistakes that the Bengals can capitalize on. Our D-Line vs their O-Line is a more lopsided affair in our favor than our O-Line vs their D-Line.

2. If the Jets D smothers us, the screen game is crucial. I see us making big plays on screen passes.

3. Dalton needs to make the most of what the Jets D will give us. He'll do enough and more.

4. If Hopkins can make Revis look foolish once, Green should be able to at least 10 fold.

A defensive affair with turnovers in our favor give us the close win in NY. We don't lose unless Nugent messes up or the injury trend continues.
Bengals-13
Jets-10
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 04:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same as i was predicting earlier this year, low scoring game that we pull out in the end. Two very good
Defenses going at it in a slugfest. We just have a lot better Offense in the end with Green, Boyd and our
running game...

Bengals - 17
Jets - 13

You're being a little high on a rookie in his first game.
Reply/Quote