Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS / JETS GAME PREDICTIONS :
Bengals 24
Jets 10

Long day for Fitz, rotation gets to play all day instead of the first half.
Rookies look good, Boyd is solid.
A.J. moves to 'Revis Island' and sets up an 'air mail' account.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 35
Jets: 10
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 10:15 PM)jason Wrote: I remember last year when a lot of us were sweating the opener in Oakland... The Bengals never win there blah blah blah... The Bengals went in there and literally punked them like the inferior team they were. .. I expect the same this year.

I remember that Raiders prediction thread well. I was one of the few people showing any confidence at all. People did bring up "how we never win there" and "the Raiders were going to be amazing with Carr and Del Rio".

While I believed the Raiders would turn around, I figured the change wouldn't be instant and the Bengals were (still are) the much more talented team. After 5 straight years of this, you'd think people would learn that a little confidence is okay. This team is probably the best in the NFL when it comes to regular season day games. They can beat anyone and pretty much have. Everyone from the Pats, Steelers, Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos, Ravens, Colts, Packers, etc have all lost to the Bengals.

I don't look at the Jets game as a gimme, but yeah I'm pretty confident we should come out 1-0.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 05:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I remember that Raiders prediction thread well. I was one of the few people showing any confidence at all. People did bring up "how we never win there" and "the Raiders were going to be amazing with Carr and Del Rio".

While I believed the Raiders would turn around, I figured the change wouldn't be instant and the Bengals were (still are) the much more talented team. After 5 straight years of this, you'd think people would learn that a little confidence is okay. This team is probably the best in the NFL when it comes to regular season day games. They can beat anyone and pretty much have. Everyone from the Pats, Steelers, Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos, Ravens, Colts, Packers, etc have all lost to the Bengals.

I don't look at the Jets game as a gimme, but yeah I'm pretty confident we should come out 1-0.

You are correct, this is not going to be a gimme game,, jets coming off a 10-6 season with most of the same team back.. plus an away game.. it will be a touch one but I do think we can pull a close one out
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 11:55 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: A.J. moves to 'Revis Island' and sets up an 'air mail' account.

My Fantasy Team thanks you for your prediction.   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
It's hard to predict with the changes in the offseason. Hue/departures etc. Having a sense of continuality helps but you never know.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 11:46 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: You're being a little high on a rookie in his first game.

Eh, Boyd has done nothing but impress me so far and with his hands and AJ getting so much attention it is not far fetched IMHO.
Reply/Quote
We start out 1-0. 17-16.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Jets 21

Nuge wins it for us as time is running out in regulation!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Jets 10

We take the wind out of the sails early in an even more emotional home opener in New York.
Reply/Quote
Aj has a big game, and Hill has a couple TD's.

Bengals 21
Jets 10

Reply/Quote
I'll go with Bengals winning 20-13
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have historically been a little shaky in Opening Day games under ML, but that's not a given that we'll come out flat or anything. Then again, I get to see the game this Sunday on TV instead of via streaming (the area I live in shows Giants and Jets games) and that usually means a Bengals loss ('cause usually I only get to watch them on TV during Prime Time games).

With all that said, the Bengals are the better team and, though I don't think it'll be a blowout, I do think we won't be worried through most of this game. Bengals win 21-13
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Defense has its usual shaky opening game. however, the new receivers fit right in especially Tyler Boyd. Ultimately the Bengals prevail 30-21 (yes I am predicting we get a safety).
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill goes nuts, runs for 125 yards, and the Jets get mauled on the ground by old fashioned AFC North smashmouth football. Meanwhile, the Cincinnati defense makes life really painful for Ryan Fitzpatrick, holding New York to ten points at most.

CIN 27 NYJ 10
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 12:49 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Jets- 32

Bengals- 13

To much Jets offense and too much Jets defense. Injuries continue to pile up and we get a rude awakening to a long season.

Hate to break it to you man but looking at upcoming games this way doesn't do anything to mend the pain if/when we lose anyways. Believe me, I've tried it....
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Haha, we tend to play too conservative and end up playing catch up to no avail. Here's hoping to a quick start out the gate and continued aggression throughout by season .

Reply/Quote
I'm going with 42-15.

Bengals show once again, they are the most elite and they can compete without Sanu & Jones.

Boyd shows that he's not just any ordinary rookie and 2nd round pick and can be the Robin to A.J. Green.

Boyd: 154 Yards, 2 TDs
Jeremy Hill: 145 Yards, 3 TDs
A.J. Green: 89 Yards, 1 TD
Andy Dalton, 301 Yards, 3 TDs and 1 INT (Revis ints on a curl route by A.J. Green)
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Bengals - 24
Jets - 16
Reply/Quote

I want to add that one of our D-lineman should have a huge game.

They will have to double either Dunlap (most likely) or Atkins.

I am calling for a 3 sack game for Geno right now...
Reply/Quote