Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS are on The Clock (The Choices)
(04-22-2016, 10:05 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Out of these guys Billings. To win the SB ,gotta get to the QB and stop the run.  With tight coverage ,so 2nd pick out of these would be Jackson.

I hope we wait on getting a WR and go D early. 

If your going to win the SB ,you'll have to beat probably 3 elite QBs.  To beat 3 elite QBs in a row ,your team has to get to the QB consistently and have tight coverage consistently.  

So to win it all the D line needs to be ridiculous. Whoever the Bengals think can do that is who I want. Billings,Rankins,Butler,etc.....

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson or whoever can't take over and win a game ,if they're to busy getting their arse kicked.

Who Dey

Dead on brother. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Billings, Dodd, or Jackson in the first for me if they are there.
Reply/Quote
I haven't seen this mentioned much on the boards these last couple of weeks so let me throw my bid in here before the draft. I think we need a spark on special teams with a decent punt returner. I don't know if that means we need to draft a WR or RB but it is necessary because Brandon Tate is not, never has been, and never will be the answer in that phase of football for this organization. Even if we don't draft we definitely need to look into undrafted candidates to make an impact. Football is won in 3 phases.
Reply/Quote