Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS vs CHARGERS PREDICTIONS
Based on last year Chargers, but this isn't last year. Chargers D will be out to confuse & baffle first NFL plays rookie QB. To win the Bengals will have to bring their own D and keep the score low, get some more blocking and run the ball 50 % of the time or more and for gains. Keep the rookie out of 2nd and long, 3rd and long. Since the rookie is first pick in the draft, BLOCK, don't let him get clobbered like Greg Cook or RB Ki-Jana Carter.

So I predict Dunlap & Atkins show up and so do Jonah Williams and Joe Mixon. Bengals D and Bengals running game doesn't put the whole load on a rookie seeing NFL defenses for 1st time. The game in Cincy and not LA helps, BENGALS WIN, but we may need a good Field Goal Day. Message to almost rookie coach Taylor, when in doubt Kick. Take those 3 points on 4th down, and get some good punts ready. Bengals help out Rookie QB and WIN at home. Bengals Defend The Jungle. Chargers rusty also with no preseason plus flying in from West Coast.

Bengals 20
Chargers 17.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
48-37 Chargers

My Madden 21 Simulation Prediction
Reply/Quote
Bengals 30
Chargers 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 Who Dey
Chargers 17
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23. Chargers 16.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 24-20
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Chargers 24-20... Both teams play sloppy, but in true Bengals fashion, a late turnover is the difference in the game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bengals 17
Chargers 14

Bengals win on a late 4th qtr drive by Burrow capped off with a FG by Fat Randy
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
New Bengals season

Reply/Quote
31-19 Bengals win
Reply/Quote
Tough call with no preseason. One thing I would love to see, the first offensive possession is a passing play and Burrow completes it for big gain to any receiver. Get him started right out of the gates.

I expect both teams defense will probably be a bigger factor again given no preseason, so a low scoring game.

Bengals 17
Chargers 10

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20 Chargers 17
Ugly game to watch and a defensive battle.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Chargers 27 Bengals 3 Who are we kidding? A rookie QB who never faced an NFL defense.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Total blowout. SD has to travel during the COVID season and runs into the rookie buzz saw Joe Burrow who puts up points early. Chargers and Tyrod aren't built to light up the score board. Bengals new D shows off.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 Chargers 14
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Chargers 28

Fat Randy wins it with my heart in my throat and I cease to call him Fat Randy.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 10:00 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Chargers 27 Bengals 3 Who are we kidding? A rookie QB who never faced an NFL defense.

Tyrod Taylor isn't exactly a Patrick Mahomes.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 - Chargers 23.....Bengals win a nail biter.
Reply/Quote
I honestly have no clue.

We could beat them badly or we could get blown out.

My only prediction is that we will see a lot of sloppy play from both teams.
Reply/Quote
My original prediction:

Bengals 28
Chargers 10

Now:
Mike Williams is out.
Derwin James is out.

New prediction:

Bengals 35
Chargers 10
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote