Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS vs CHARGERS PREDICTIONS
Cincinnati Bengals 31 San Diego Los Angeles Chargers 10
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OK, Bengals won't have Dalton, but Chargers won't have Rivers. New QB's for both teams playing in new systems to them.

The other night Collinsworth was amazed this one guy dropped a pass. I yelled at TV, BECAUSE IT IS PRESEASON, ONLY THE GAMES COUNT....Look for all the mistakes you would see in a normal preseason game. They aren't so good that they can skip preseason and look good. Super Bowl Chiefs looked good, but I expect most NFL teams to be very sloppy with no preseason reps, just as baseball was.

Bengals win a close one at home by 1 or 2 points.

I also predict I will use my Casano Pizza coupon and get a small deluxe & a small pepperoni deal. That adds up to 1 large in size. The game comes on at 4, so I will pick that up and be home for KICK OFF. Bengals Supper Time.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
No preseason. No tape. First time the offense has defenders coming at them full speed, all out. 

A good, smart, innovative coach will come up with some kind of wrinkle to offset all that and not just go out there running basic sets and plays. Something like runs and passes where the oline attacks instead of reacting, using the backs and TEs more to get the D thinking too much. Splice in some hurry up now and then. Something other than what LA is going to come in looking for. 

It would be nice to see the Bengals do that to someone, rather than have it done to them, for once. 

Money spend during the offseason on good free agents; check
New hotshot QB that looks every bit the part; check
AJ back and healthy; check
Jonah Williams healthy; check
Weapons galore on the offense; check
Defense with some talent in key spots; check
ST continuity and experience; check
A feeling that things are coming together...that's not just unrealistic hope; check

Now it's on the coaches to put in a game plan and game manage in a way that gives players the best chance to win.

No predictions here, just waiting to see...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 03:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No preseason. No tape. First time the offense has defenders coming at them full speed, all out. 

A good, smart, innovative coach will come up with some kind of wrinkle to offset all that and not just go out there running basic sets and plays. Something like runs and passes where the oline attacks instead of reacting, using the backs and TEs more to get the D thinking too much. Splice in some hurry up now and then. Something other than what LA is going to come in looking for. 

It would be nice to see the Bengals do that to someone, rather than have it done to them, for once. 

Money spend during the offseason on good free agents; check
New hotshot QB that looks every bit the part; check
AJ back and healthy; check
Jonah Williams healthy; check
Weapons galore on the offense; check
Defense with some talent in key spots; check
ST continuity and experience; check
A feeling that things are coming together...that's not just unrealistic hope; check

Now it's on the coaches to put in a game plan and game manage in a way that gives players the best chance to win.

No predictions here, just waiting to see...

Nice post Rfaulk. Hope this all pans out cause if it does, times will be good.
Reply/Quote