Other
0.64%
1 0.64%
Total 157 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Game Ball
Voted Green, but Andy is possesed this year. Who Dey!
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
Could go to either Andy or A.J. Both put their teams on their backs and had record breaking days. I went with A.J. only because I've picked Andy once already this year.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
8 passing TD
1 rushing TD
1 INT
1 FUMBLE (lost)

Not a bad start.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
AJ
Reply/Quote
To expand, for me the tiebreaker was who messed up more, and that Fumble by Andy was bad, he should of threw it quick and/or held on to that ball. But he sure did surprise the hell out of me and came back strong. The other mistake was him underthrowing AJ on the TD which led to a pick, he knows better to underthrow against a tall CB.

AJ's only mistake that I can recall was his drop in the first half on goaline that could have been picked. Aside from that, he was trash talking, breaking tackles, making defenders look silly on his crisp routes, and just being the man.
Reply/Quote
Gotta go with AJ. Dalton played great but that INT and fumble were two really bad plays that almost cost us the game. Without those I would probably go with Dalton but I'm giving it to Green this week.

Funny how if Baltimore scores there and we lose the game, Dalton probably gets creamed on the boards. Since they don't, he gets player of the game.
Reply/Quote
Dalton...led the comeback, plus Eifert's catch was a TD also....he should have had 4 TDs throwing and one rushing.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:54 PM)Beaker Wrote: Dalton...led the comeback, plus Eifert's catch was a TD also....he should have had 4 TDs throwing and one rushing.

just for the sake of argument, if he had not extended the ball and got tackled, it still would have been first and goal at the one.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Don't even get me started on the Eifert TD reversal.

That is one rule I frankly do not understand. I went ballistic.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:49 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I don't think there is any question about it. Dalton has a beast game but those turnovers put the Ravens back in the game.

Who are you, and what did you do with CornerBlitz?  I'm contacting the authorities about this identity theft right now!
Reply/Quote
Green. That run after the catch was his greatest play.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:58 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Don't even get me started on the Eifert TD reversal.
That is one rule I frankly do not understand.  I went ballistic.

It's a bad rule.   That's two TD's that rule has cost us against the Ratbirds.  At least this one didn't cost us the game.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:00 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Green that run after the catch was his greatest play of all time.

Today's play and last year's play are 1a and 1b for me.
Reply/Quote
He had both hands on the football.
He got two feet down after the catch. Again, with two hands firmly on the ball.
He extended and broke the goal line. The ball was knocked out after the plane had been crossed.

Seriously. What the hell did I miss?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:02 PM)Big Boss Wrote: He had both hands on the football.  
He got two feet down after the catch.  Again, with two hands firmly on the ball.  
He extended and broke the goal line.  The ball was knocked out after the plane had been crossed.  

Seriously.  What the hell did I miss?
The part where he fell to the ground And not maintaing possession of the ball.
Reply/Quote
I think it has to go to Andy because without Andy, AJ would not have gotten most of those yards but it was still a great game by AJ. Andy stepped up in this game big time and I think today you saw the change in this team from other seasons because they do not give up and they continue to fight until the last second. With Big Ben getting hurt but not knowing the extent of the injury although it did not look good, this could be our year in this division again. We definitely look like the most complete team in the division and one of the most complete in the entire league. If the Bengals stay healthy this could be the year that they finally get over the playoff win drought because they look good on both sides of the ball. However, the only thing I did have concern with was the fact that they did not really get to Flacco like I had hoped but I will take the win. We are now 3-0 and leading the division. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)Fresno B Wrote: The part where he fell to the ground And not maintaing possession of the ball.
But he had already gotten the ball across the goal line before he went down. Doesn't that end the play?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)Fresno B Wrote: The part where he fell to the ground And not maintaing possession of the ball.

Don't like the rule. Never have and never will,  but the rules are the rules. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:02 PM)Big Boss Wrote: He had both hands on the football.  
He got two feet down after the catch.  Again, with two hands firmly on the ball.  
He extended and broke the goal line.  The ball was knocked out after the plane had been crossed.  

Seriously.  What the hell did I miss?

One little phrase--complete the catch.  Keep in mind, I hate the rule too.

Reply/Quote
Like I said, I must not have a firm grasp on the rule.

Whatever'. A win is in the books.
Reply/Quote