Other
0.64%
1 0.64%
Total 157 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Game Ball
(09-27-2015, 06:58 PM)Synric Wrote: Sorry but no Smith had one crossing route for a first down against Jones. That is why the entire second half Smith was lined up against Kirkpatrick and made him look bad.

Smith had like one catch IIRC against both CBs. Almost all his plays came as shallow crossing routes getting matched up on Reggie and Lamur. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:59 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Man, what does Dalton have to do to win one of these???

I'll give you a hint.  It involves fellatio.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:58 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: It's not who made the least amount of mistakes. It's about who played better. You can't say Dalton did worse than Green. Dalton played lights out and had to bail the offense out on 3rd down so many times. Green came up big, but not as big as Dalton.

Take AJ plays out and Dalton has maybe 3 throws that make me say oooh. AJ made Dalton's good day.
Reply/Quote
Dalton - all day long

Laser sharp SICK passes all day long (the majority of the time anyway).

Not a Dalton homer - just keeping it real.

Can we get some love for Marvin Jones? DUDE has the best hands on the team and is the most CLUTCH IMO.

AND #24 is just plain NASTY. That's my dude! Love that scrappy MOFO !
Reply/Quote
Adrial Jeremiah, easy pick
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:59 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Man, what does Dalton have to do to win one of these???

He just needs to keep up exactly what he's doing.  Eventually, there won't be another player that stands out with him, and he can take this poll easily.

I have no problem with the winners of this poll the first 3 weeks being Eifert, Bernard, and Green.  I also have no problem with Andy coming in 2nd place each week. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:01 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Smith had like one catch IIRC against both CBs. Almost all his plays came as shallow crossing routes getting matched up on Reggie and Lamur. 

Smith obliterated Jones, Dre, and Hall. You watch the game?
Reply/Quote
I would like our defensive coordinator to answer the question about what adjustments were made to stop Steve Smith Sr. after it was obvious the dude was going to ball. Our tackling today was horrendous!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:03 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Take AJ plays out and Dalton has maybe 3 throws that make me say oooh. AJ made Dalton's good day.

Dalton threw some dimes to Green. He threw two great passes to Marvin Jones. Heads up play to Gio.

Dalton made great throws today. Period.
Reply/Quote
Dalton did well, but he also had some turnovers! Dalton will win a few of those awards as the season goes on, but AJ shined today.
Reply/Quote

Well, Dalton's been the most consistent player that's played at a high level.
Reply/Quote
A lot of the problems were rooted in our refusal to double Smith.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:09 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Well, Dalton's been the most consistent player that's played at a high level.

By far.  If there was a poll about who has played the best on the team so far this year, I have zero doubt that he'd win.  He'd receive 90% of the vote.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Andy he had ice in his vains today.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Andy.

TD with his feet.

Fed the ball to Green for his monster game.

HUGE play diving for the first down in the 4th quarter to keep the drive alive.

Some rainbows to MLJ as well.

Obviously AJ is the runner up.

I voted for Andy too.  Green was a close second.  When Andy fumbled, he was hit from behind and he had no idea it was coming.  If Green had not missed the throw to his numbers early in the game, I would have voted for Green.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:05 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Smith obliterated Jones, Dre, and Hall. You watch the game?

He made them miss tackles and was physical with them. But really didn't play one on one against them. Mainly went against Reggie Nelson and against zone coverages against the linebackers.

When it came one on one, Smith had some catches. But also our defenders had deflections.

Their offensive coordinator read how we were playing defense and exposed it by putting him in the slot. Which is why I worry about going against premiere tight ends and great slot receivers.
Reply/Quote
Both deserve it, I gave it to Andy for doing today what everyone wanted him to do by responding inetreme adversity on thr road.

He was brilliant after te
he fumble and if not for a bonehead play by Eifert woud have had 5 TDS on the day, 4 passig and one rushing.

But AJ was equally awesome
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Dalton ! Great comeback after sack/fumble.

I'd give both Andy and A.J. game balls though for real. I loved the fire in A.J. on several of those catches, especially the last TD.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green !

Once again Dalton gets edged on game ball yet remains the season MVP easily.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Green could have easily tackled Smith to avoid the pick in the endzone. PI>INT

Reply/Quote