Other
0.64%
1 0.64%
Total 157 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Game Ball
(09-27-2015, 06:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Meh...I give a shit that the entire team and coaching staff made costly mistakes that allowed an inferior team to hang around and make it a game.  It's not an Andy Dalton thing.  It's a "he made two huge mistakes, and Green made some almost-mistakes" thing.

AJ also didn't line up right and cost us a big play. 
And had the OPI call on a big Sanu play.

Both had shitty plays. But Dalton's play late (5/6 160 2TDs) was incredible. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Meh...I give a shit that the entire team and coaching staff made costly mistakes that allowed an inferior team to hang around and make it a game.  It's not an Andy Dalton thing.  It's a "he made two huge mistakes, and Green made some almost-mistakes" thing.

Again, though, just like last week, a good win and plenty for the coaches to ***** about this week.  That is coaching nirvana.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:31 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: AJ also didn't line up right and cost us a big play. 

I completely agree.  As I said earlier, Dalton and Green put the team on their backs and created a win together.  I'm very happy with Dalton's performance today, especially in the 4th quarter.  But when choosing which one had a more impressive day, I'm going to choose the one that didn't turn the ball over twice.  A fumble returned for a TD and a red zone INT are bigger strikes to me than an OPI call and a misplayed ball that could have caused an INT.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:31 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: AJ also didn't line up right and cost us a big play. 

Dalton was responsible for the 14 point swing. His int was in the end zone and his fumble was returned for a touchdown. Green had 1 drop that was almost intercepted.
Reply/Quote
Gonna have to finally give it to Dalton. I expect that kind of a game out of a ELITE receiver.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:37 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Dalton was responsible for the 14 point swing.  His int was in the end zone and his fumble was returned for a touchdown. Green had 1 drop that was almost intercepted.

And two huge penalties that helped kill drives.
Yes only Dalton. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:36 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I completely agree.  As I said earlier, Dalton and Green put the team on their backs and created a win together.  I'm very happy with Dalton's performance today, especially in the 4th quarter.  But when choosing which one had a more impressive day, I'm going to choose the one that didn't turn the ball over twice.  A fumble returned for a TD and a red zone INT are bigger strikes to me than an OPI call and a misplayed ball that could have caused an INT.

I don't factor the "luck" into it of the Ravens not coming down with it. 
It was a godawful play. Should be seen as such. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:43 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I don't factor the "luck" into it of the Ravens not coming down with it. 
It was a godawful play. Should be seen as such. 

ok

Well, even if "lucky", I'll still take Green's turnover-less day over Dalton's 2 turnover day.  Green wins this one.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: ok

Well, even if "lucky", I'll still take Green's turnover-less day over Dalton's 2 turnover day.  Green wins this one.

Dalton had 3 (should have been 4) passing TDs and a running TD plus Dalton had to bail the offense out on 3rd down a ton.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to give a shout out to Pacman who had a damn good game. All the big plays against the D were on the left side.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:42 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: And two huge penalties that helped kill drives.
Yes only Dalton. 
ThumbsUp

End zone interception/fumble touchdown> drop/2 penalties
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:52 PM)Synric Wrote: I'd like to give a shout out to Pacman who had a damn good game. All the big plays against the D were on the left side.

I disagree with that one.  Smith was owning him (and Dre too).
Reply/Quote
One thing that is clear is that it is a two horse race.

Side note: It is looking like Kaepernick will shatter Dalton's low QB rating being 5 of 10 with 4 INTs.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I disagree with that one.  Smith was owning him (and Dre too).

Sorry but no Smith had one crossing route for a first down against Jones. That is why the entire second half Smith was lined up against Kirkpatrick and made him look bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:53 PM)Fresno B Wrote: ThumbsUp

End zone interception/fumble touchdown> drop/2 penalties

It's not who made the least amount of mistakes. It's about who played better. You can't say Dalton did worse than Green. Dalton played lights out and had to bail the offense out on 3rd down so many times. Green came up big, but not as big as Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I disagree with that one.  Smith was owning him (and Dre too).

Yep. If it wasn't for his int, I would give him dud of the day. Instead that's going to Hill or Dre.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:49 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton had 3 (should have been 4) passing TDs and a running TD plus Dalton had to bail the offense out on 3rd down a ton.

Yeah, I saw the game.  Any more cool things that you noticed?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Man, what does Dalton have to do to win one of these???
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:59 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Man, what does Dalton have to do to win one of these???

He won the first 2 weeks imo.
Reply/Quote
Have to go with Green. Just barely.

Dalton put this team on his back. Green played lights out when they needed him. Career game by both.

Only giving Green the nod because of the INT in the red zone.
Reply/Quote