Other
0.64%
1 0.64%
Total 157 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Game Ball
(09-27-2015, 07:21 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Green could have easily tackled Smith to avoid the pick in the endzone. PI>INT

Yeah. Like stop your momentum in mid air come back 1 1/2yards and deflect the pass. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Dalton's pre snap reads are on point and he is putting his teammates in position to succeed. I voted for AJ though, cause his want to, composure, and route running was off the charts!
Reply/Quote
AJ Green. No turnovers, 10 catches 220+ yards, 2 touchdowns. Nfl offensive player of the week.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:50 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Yeah. Like stop your momentum in mid air come back 1 1/2yards and deflect the pass. Ninja

Yup.  AJ needs to start doing more shit like that instead of allowing the INT. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As many have said, this is another tough decision, basically between Andy and A.J.  I voted for Andy because I liked how he came back and didn't get rattled.  I could have just as easily voted for A.J.  It was a great game by both.  Hopefully next week will be more of the same and I'll give it to A.J. ThumbsUp
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Dalton has been arguably the best QB in the NFL through the first 3 weeks, yet he hasn't been the best player in any of the 3 games IMO.

I voted AJ Green. 220 yards and 2 TD's is a monster game. The the way he shook out of tackles on the 80 yarder was amazing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I wound up going Andy because once we fell behind in the 4th quarter he just took over the game and was unstoppable.
Reply/Quote
AJ fihished the last drive with an awesome move, but AD had 20+ yard throws to Gio and Jones to set up the TD throw.

Let's be real, both guys were stellar (even thogh mistakes were made by both) and shoud both get game balls
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton has been arguably the best QB in the NFL through the first 3 weeks, yet he hasn't been the best player in any of the 3 games IMO.

I voted AJ Green. 220 yards and 2 TD's is a monster game. The the way he shook out of tackles on the 80 yarder was amazing.

My feelings exactly. Rep.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: My feelings exactly. Rep.

Andy threw a perfect strike, which made the amazing YAC possible.  I really think it's too close to call and they share the ball or each get one or however it works.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
People want to forget that sick run Dalton had on 3rd down on the first drive. Mosley got smoked and Dalton was able to dive in the end zone to get the TD. Dalton just had too many big plays to not get the game ball today.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:50 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Yeah. Like stop your momentum in mid air come back 1 1/2yards and deflect the pass. Ninja

Yeah I watched from another angle and in real time ,he did all he could do.  My bad

Reply/Quote
i hope AJ keeps doing good, but remember the pass he let bounce off his face mask early in the game? was almost intercepted... Im going with Dalton. So far hes made AJ, Marvin, Eifert, and the whole offense look good. He actually had a bad game, 1 int, 1 fumble, but overcame those to lead them to a win with career yards #.

Also game ball to the whole run defense.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
Regardless of which one of those two guys wins this poll, one of them will win AFC Offensive Player of the Week, in my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:43 PM)McC Wrote: Andy threw a perfect strike, which made the amazing YAC possible.  I really think it's too close to call and they share the ball or each get one or however it works.  

Oh, if they could share it, I'd be with that. I doubt they end up tied on here though.  
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:59 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, if they could share it, I'd be with that. I doubt they end up tied on here though.  

Can Andy throw the Game Ball to AJ?  Would that count as a dual win?
Reply/Quote
I went with Andy - He came back after the Sack/fumble and played lights out.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:59 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, if they could share it, I'd be with that. I doubt they end up tied on here though.  

Tied at the moment.  You won't see that too often.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:09 AM)McC Wrote: Tied at the moment.  You won't see that too often.

Oooooooh....and Dalton takes the lead!  Will he hold it, or blow it for the fannies?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Wish AD and AJ could both get one, but I went with Dalton. He just seemed to take the team and lead today.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote