Other
0.64%
1 0.64%
Total 157 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Game Ball
(09-28-2015, 12:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Wish AD and AJ could both get one, but I went with Dalton.  He just seemed to take the team and lead today.

You went with Dalton after what AJ did for your fantasy team? lol...you should be forced to either change your vote or trade me AJ.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:14 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You went with Dalton after what AJ did for your fantasy team? lol...you should be forced to either change your vote or trade me AJ.

Dalton had the most points in fantasy this week too...
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:11 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oooooooh....and Dalton takes the lead!  Will he hold it, or blow it for the fannies?

Gonna be nip and tuck all the way.

Both those guys did what we needed them to do.  Was awesome to behold and whoever wins deserves to.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:15 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton had the most points in fantasy this week too...

But Tiger Teeth didn't have Dalton on his fantasy team. Get with it.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Andy and AJ
Reply/Quote
This could very well be the most votes I've ever seen Andy get for "game ball". And, he actually deserves it!

He took the team on his back, and carried them to victory. He didn't let his one, devastating mistake ruin the day. All is well in Bengaldom!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Andy, definitely. Especially with a run game that didn't support him very well or a coach that made some questionable calls.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:16 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: But Tiger Teeth didn't have Dalton on his fantasy team. Get with it.

But I did! I had both Dalton and Green on my draftkings. If a couple people didn't poop their pants for my team I could have had $$100k
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:16 AM)McC Wrote: Gonna be nip and tuck all the way.

Both those guys did what we needed them to do.  Was awesome to behold and whoever wins deserves to.

Yeah man. I'm just happy to see them pick apart the opposing team as a duo.  It was beautiful.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:18 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: But I did! I had both Dalton and Green on my draftkings. If a couple people didn't poop their pants for my team I could have had $$100k

ha...if I had either of them, that would have swayed me one way or the other.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:15 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dalton had the most points in fantasy this week too...

Dalton bailed me out in my CBS league. With Brees injured, Dalton looked like the best free agent QB so I rolled the dice.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:14 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You went with Dalton after what AJ did for your fantasy team? lol...you should be forced to either change your vote or trade me AJ.

Good point.  I guess I change my vote, because I'm damn sure not tradin' Green.  lol
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:26 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Good point.  I guess I change my vote, because I'm damn sure not tradin' Green.  lol

Pfft don't change your vote because of fantasy.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:38 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Pfft don't change your vote because of fantasy.

Pfft.  Don't change your vote because this guy doesn't want you to!
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:50 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Could go to either Andy or A.J.  Both put their teams on their backs and had record breaking days.  I went with A.J. only because I've picked Andy once already this year.

Yup.....it was close. I voted Dalton because I hadn't voted for him yet.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:54 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Gotta go with AJ. Dalton played great but that INT and fumble were two really bad plays that almost cost us the game. Without those I would probably go with Dalton but I'm giving it to Green this week.

Funny how if Baltimore scores there and we lose the game, Dalton probably gets creamed on the boards. Since they don't, he gets player of the game.

No....what almost cost us the game was piss poor pass defense and tackling. Make no mistake. It wasn't like he went all Colin Kaepernick and literally handed his opponent the game. Unlike CK....Andy actually had positives in his game. CK SSSSSUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
*Barely raises hand in shame .. I had Andy on the bench in favor of Wilson against the Bears D.
I probably won't do that again and Wilson is toast for my fantasy team ..

I have to go with Andy if for no other reason than to redeem myself to Andy.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:13 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I voted for Andy too.  Green was a close second.  When Andy fumbled, he was hit from behind and he had no idea it was coming.  If Green had not missed the throw to his numbers early in the game, I would have voted for Green.

Yep.....it was Elvis Dumerville FFS.....it was really the staff's fault for leaving Eifert on an island like that with ED.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:04 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yep.....it was Elvis Dumerville FFS.....it was really the staff's fault for leaving Eifert on an island like that with ED.

There's a joke here somewhere. I just can't quite put my finger on it...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There's a joke here somewhere. I just can't quite put my finger on it...

......but you could probably get your palm on it..... LMAO

Reply/Quote