Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bart Scott
Im not one to call for people to get fired, but it would be nice if somebody on the bengals did something about one of these talking heads who imply that the bengals were looking to kill a player on purpose
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 04:18 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Im not one to call for people to get fired, but it would be nice if somebody on the bengals did something about one of these talking heads who imply that the bengals were looking to kill a player on purpose

I'm not either, but his bounty comment should have gotten him fired last year. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 03:35 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: And that’s why I stopped watching ESPN for anything other than live games years ago. Their talk shows are disgusting and mostly just a bunch of idiots saying stupid things for clicks.

Bart has had a hard on for anything bad he can say about a Bengal for years. No surprise it’s coming from him. Best advice is turn off ESPN.

I do the same really irks me when I have to watch games on their channel. I have not watched them for years and years I quit Cigs and them both nasty habits and my life is much better off without either. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 04:18 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Im not one to call for people to get fired, but it would be nice if somebody on the bengals did something about one of these talking heads who imply that the bengals were looking to kill a player on purpose

They won't do anything to Bart.... the Bengals are the punching bag for everyone and just as many positive thoughts and suggestions we give for Hamlin, we should ask for that same ettiquette for the Bengals players!

Hopefully, when it's all said and done, and the NFL makes the final decision, it won't negatively affect the BEngals - but, Im sure it will! If and when the playoffs start, the Bengals may be on the road!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 04:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm not either, but his bounty comment should have gotten him fired last year. 

What would happen if an ex-Bengal said that about Mahomes they would lose it. Really it could never happen because they would not air it or cut the guy's feed right away.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 04:39 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: They won't do anything to Bart.... the Bengals are the punching bag for everyone and just as many positive thoughts and suggestions we give for Hamlin, we should ask for that same ettiquette for the Bengals players!

Hopefully, when it's all said and done, and the NFL makes the final decision, it won't negatively affect the BEngals - but, Im sure it will! If and when the playoffs start, the Bengals may be on the road!

I mean, Tee is going through a lot as well, and 2 talking heads implied that this is what the bengals do. Implying Tee wanted to do damage to Hamlin

Like I said, I hope somebody on the bengals does something about that
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 04:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I mean, Tee is going through a lot as well, and 2 talking heads implied that this is what the bengals do. Implying Tee wanted to do damage to Hamlin

Like I said, I hope somebody on the bengals does something about that

Sadly the best thing we can do is turn them off. Even more sadly, its the comments like Scott made that gets them ratings, and then consider ratings = money. Money to some people is greater than life. ESPN will not stop this if anything they will double down next time. I call it the Jerry Springer effect. Smut sells. Fake news is a real thing.
Reply/Quote
This dumbass should be removed from his job.
Reply/Quote
They are blaming vaccines and have gone completely off the rails. I'd recommend staying off of social media.

We can't talk about the game (Burrow in route to the MVP by the looks of the start of the game.... Bills NOT to be feared ion the route to the Superbowl afterall), or what happens next (will they play or won't they) cause it's "too soon", but we can take shots at Tee, the Bengals, and all the nasty, ugly, and degrading comments....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 04:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm not either, but his bounty comment should have gotten him fired last year. 

yes mr "red dot" is saying this is a dirty play by TEE? 
NFL needs to step on on this nonsense being spread out as if its the truth 
Reply/Quote

Exactly

The NFL should demand that ESPN take this scumbag off the air. There's absolutely no intent in Tee's play. It was nothing but an absolutely normal football collision.

But the irony is, this POS was the very one painting a red dot on Burrow last season. Asking for him to get hurt. Now he's calling Tee and the Bengals dirty?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 06:19 PM)jj22 Wrote: They are blaming vaccines and have gone completely off the rails. I'd recommend staying off of social media.

We can't talk about the game (Burrow in route to the MVP by the looks of the start of the game.... Bills NOT to be feared ion the route to the Superbowl afterall), or what happens next (will they play or won't they) cause it's "too soon", but we can take shots at Tee, the Bengals, and all the nasty, ugly, and degrading comments....

Actually we can talk about whatever we want and chose to listen to whatever we want as well. That doesnt mean the media will, but you, personally can talk about anything you want. "Too soon" is just someone's opinion that not everyone will agree with. 

I think Bart Scott's comments were stupid, but its his right to express his views on the situation. I mean seriously, just because he says it doesnt make it true. We can call for him to lose his job I guess, but in the end there will be more journalist and more tweeters who will say things that some people dont agree with in the future. In fact, ESPN will purposely look to hire people who will make statements like that because it makes them more money. I mean, why does a guy like Steven A Smith even have a job with the crap that comes out of his mouth? Its definitely not because of his accurate reporting. Its because of the drama he brings. It gets ratings. 
Reply/Quote
What station is Scott on? ESP something. Does it deal with Extra Sensory Perception?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 03:20 PM)samhain Wrote: Stephen A out there making Paycor sound like a war zone.  Cited Burfict/Brown, Shazier, and Hamlin.  Might as well toss in Pollack if that's going to be your narrative.  

Absolute crap journalism to even mention the 3 completely unrelated incidents like they are somehow correlating.

I read a member's post here mention Tua, Shazier and Hamlin.
He forgot to post Gio and to a lesser extent Palmer. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So what Bart Scott is saying, the Offense isn't allowed to play dirty like the old Dirty Rat Birds Defense?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 04:15 PM)likwit19 Wrote: Or Kevin Huber?

Keith Rivers
Reply/Quote
Bart Scott is just an all around bad person. Always has been always will be.

"When people show you who they are, believe them."
Reply/Quote
Pretty hypocritical he’s whining about a clean hit when last year at this time he was calling for a bounty on Joe Burrow. He’s just a dumb person, like probably low IQ.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 08:21 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Pretty hypocritical he’s whining about a clean hit when last year at this time he was calling for a bounty on Joe Burrow. He’s just a dumb person, like probably low IQ.

Yeah and more than that he is a Bengal hater. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 07:42 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: What station is Scott on? ESP something. Does it deal with Extra Sensory Perception?

more like " Extra Stupid People" network
Reply/Quote