Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bart Scott
(01-03-2023, 04:15 PM)likwit19 Wrote: Or Kevin Huber?

Or Carson Palmer?
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Damar's father has said that any criticism of Tee Higgins has to stop per Coley Harvey

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 11:46 AM)pally Wrote: The Damar's father has said that any criticism of Tee Higgins has to stop per Coley Harvey

That's very gracious of him to take time to make a point of saying that.  Thankfully it doesn't seem to be a wide held belief.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 02:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That's very gracious of him to take time to make a point of saying that.  Thankfully it doesn't seem to be a wide held belief.  

The NFLPA needs to demand Scott be removed from any podcast, radio or tv show with formal ties to the NFL. This is twice he's gone after active players on his shows
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 02:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The NFLPA needs to demand Scott be removed from any podcast, radio or tv show with formal ties to the NFL. This is twice he's gone after active players on his shows

Absolutely. Who the hell goes after a young man like that who is probably feeling awful already?  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bart Scott needs to start reporting on golf or tennis b/c his assessment of T-Higgs role in what happened to Hamblin is absurd.  Tee turned upfield and lowered his shoulder into a would be tackler. Tee didn't lead with the crown of his helmet.  There was absolutely not anything remotely illegal or cheap about it. Bart Scott must have been drinking to report on something that clearly did not happen.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 02:45 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Bart Scott needs to start reporting on golf or tennis b/c his assessment of T-Higgs role in what happened to Hamblin is absurd.  Tee turned upfield and lowered his shoulder into a would be tackler. Tee didn't lead with the crown of his helmet.  There was absolutely not anything remotely illegal or cheap about it. Bart Scott must have been drinking to report on something that clearly did not happen.

Nope unfortunately that's him stone cold sober.

Reply/Quote
Bart Scott looks like someone's drunk uncle, sitting at the table with one hand tucked into his waistband spewing nonsensical shit that causes those around him to roll their eyes and think "lay off the juice, dude". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Tyler Boyd also had some thoughts on it on Twitter but I only found a screenshot and it won't post here
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 03:27 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Tyler Boyd also had some thoughts on it on Twitter but I only found a screenshot and it won't post here

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 03:27 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Tyler Boyd also had some thoughts on it on Twitter but I only found a screenshot and it won't post here

All I see is where he called Scott a "Straight Bozo", but I do not have a twitter account.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 03:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote:

That's part of it, I seen he said something else too but I can only find a screenshot of it
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 03:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: All I see is where he called Scott a "Straight Bozo", but I do not have a twitter account.

Looks like the other tweet was a fan account of Boyd and not himself 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 11:42 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Or Carson Palmer?

Keith Rivers?
Reply/Quote
Our players should refuse to do any interview or answer any questions from all ESPN reporters until Bart is handled. That simple.

What he said is false, disgusting, and dangerous. If Damar doesn’t make it, and the attacks persist…well that’s when guilt and shame (through no fault of his own) could lead Tee down a very dark and potentially deadly path.

I normally roll my eyes when someone says that what another person said is “dangerous”, but this is.

The team/NFL/ESPN should not shrug this off.
Reply/Quote
This guy should have been fired last year and the fact that he wasn't fired as soon as he said this is unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 03:53 PM)Earendil Wrote: This guy should have been fired last year and the fact that he wasn't fired as soon as he said this is unbelievable.

yes 1st the hypocritcal "red dot" comment last yr now this?! 
how does he have a job on ESPN?? does he have dick pics of the ESPN GM? 
He does seem like a cringy drunk uncle at thx giving just talking BS 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 05:32 PM)kalibengal Wrote: yes 1st the hypocritcal "red dot" comment last yr now this?! 
how does he have a job on ESPN?? does he have dick pics of the ESPN GM? 
He does seem like a cringy drunk uncle at thx giving just talking BS 

He def has a 'resting drunk face'. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 09:19 AM)Nepa Wrote: "He’s standing up because he’s thinking he’s gotta chase Tee Higgins at an angle to make a tackle, so he didn’t expect Tee Higgins to launch his body back into him"

So not only is Scott stupidly trying to blame Higgins for a freak accident on a routine tackle, he's also saying that Hamlin was not good at his job. 

Scott needs cancelled in the worst way.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
whats whats crazy is ESPN hired and is paying this ex player to be on their network over all the other more normal and coherent ex players that would die for this gig?
He is nothing special and is proving to be a leper on TV. I honestly hated listening to him BEFORE the red dot BS last yr .
He should not have any platform to speak other then twitter.
Im thinking its more the "hype" they like VS if there is any truth to what this buffoon actually says.
Kind of like a dumbed down Stephen A.
Reply/Quote