Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bart Scott
Bart said last year he wanted raven players to hold Burrows arms when they sacked him so his head would hit the ground.. No he's acting like he cares about safety??? This dude is off his rocker...
Reply/Quote
Where's Adam Jones when we need him?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
They posted his comments in an article on the Fox News aebsite. He is getting blistered in the comments
Reply/Quote
He’s a scumbag rat bastard.

Hopefully he gets the John Lennon treatment walking out of the studio.

The fact that people like him have a platform to spout their bile to a national audience who will now no doubt hide behind their keyboards and abuse Tee and his family make me feel sick.

Apart from Mcafee,Adams,Eisen and Cowherd I try not to listen to American sports media as they all appear to be ***** idiots who wouldn’t last 5 minutes on British tv.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 08:53 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: He’s a scumbag rat bastard.

Hopefully he gets the John Lennon treatment walking out of the studio.

The fact that people like him have a platform to spout their bile to a national audience who will now no doubt hide behind their keyboards and abuse Tee and his family make me feel sick.

Apart from Mcafee,Adams,Eisen and Cowherd I try not to listen to American sports media as they all appear to be ***** idiots who wouldn’t last 5 minutes on British tv.

Bart needs to just stick to his main audience on his "Douche Social"  social media activities
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 08:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They posted his comments in an article on the Fox News aebsite. He is getting blistered in the comments

Not blistered enough. It would be nice for espn to step up and apologize for their douche canoe bitches. Although, I won’t hold my breath.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 09:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not blistered enough. It would be nice for espn to step up and apologize for their douche canoe bitches. Although, I won’t hold my breath.

It would be the right thing to do, so they probably wont do it. ESPN has been going downhill for a long time. They used to be the best sports network in the world, now they are just a shell of that. 
Reply/Quote
Bravo Micah Parsons

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I've seen comments online calling the hit Hurst did dirty and deserving of a suspension, not by this clown but comment sections about how cursed the field is now
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 10:09 PM)pally Wrote: Bravo Micah Parsons

Man, Micah is a one man wrecking crew on the field and on twitter! Gettem Micah!!
Reply/Quote
Good for Micah. Great player and willing to speak up for a member of another team when the issue is bigger than football.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 10:21 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: Man, Micah is a one man wrecking crew on the field and on twitter! Gettem Micah!!

And Scott doesn't want any smoke from Parsons, for sure. Aside from he's now the Cowboys fans favorite, and they'd ride with him in support, Scott wouldn't be caught in the same room as Parsons having said anything about him.

While I love my current Bengals, some teams of the past would tell Scott it was "on sight" should they cross paths.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 04:15 PM)likwit19 Wrote: Or Kevin Huber?

Or Andy Dalton 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 10:09 PM)pally Wrote: Bravo Micah Parsons

I appreciate Parsons speaking out.  He's absolutely correct and a stand-up guy.

Still, I'd prefer he be correct as far away from our qb as possible.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 04:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I mean, Tee is going through a lot as well, and 2 talking heads implied that this is what the bengals do. Implying Tee wanted to do damage to Hamlin

Like I said, I hope somebody on the bengals does something about that

I know Bart said so, who else did? See, this is where a guy like me, and most of us here, need to be on TV. Bart Scott, with his crazy public declarations, need to be scolded, publicly! Why they letting him even imply this stuff! I'm sure Tee feel bad enough! 

I don't know Tee has a personality like mine but I would respond publicly back to Bart Scott!!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 11:56 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: I know Bart said so, who else did? See, this is where a guy like me, and most of us here, need to be on TV. Bart Scott, with his crazy public declarations, need to be scolded, publicly! Why they letting him even imply this stuff! I'm sure Tee feel bad enough! 

I don't know Tee has a personality like mine but I would respond publicly back to Bart Scott!!

I doubt Tee would so that’s why it’s a good thing someone like Micah basically told him to shut the hell up. Nice when these guys have each other’s backs when the noisemakers start blathering.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 08:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They posted his comments in an article on the Fox News aebsite. He is getting blistered in the comments

I just saw the article on him on the Fox News website. He is literally blaming Tee Higgins for the injury. Basically calling it a dirty play. What a horrible human being Bart Scott is

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/damar-hamlin-didnt-expect-tee-higgins-launch-body-into-him-espns-bart-scott-says?dicbo=v2-45f83a147799f85e8b5f6adc66074a96

""Right before the tackle, [Higgins] lowers his helmet and he kinda throws his body into [Hamlin's] chest," Scott began to explain. "He’s standing up because he’s thinking he’s gotta chase Tee Higgins at an angle to make a tackle, so he didn’t expect Tee Higgins to launch his body back into him"

"While the NFL has tried to crack down on that, it's not heavily enforced, Scott noted. "

"They’ve taken that out of the game, but they don’t regulate it as much as possible," Scott said. "I expect the league will be a lot more vigilant when it comes to that and using that penalty."
Reply/Quote

Here are some of the comments of posters on that site:

This is a vicious and unwarranted attack on Higgins. Wide Receivers are paid millions of dollars to 1) effectively catch passes and 2) avoid getting tackled to gain extra yardage. Neither Higgins nor Hamlin are "big" players by NFL standards. It was a very typical catch and tackle play and there was nothing questionable about Higgins trying to get another yard out of the reception.

Something nobody is talking about, how does Higgins feel. You think he slept well knowing he may have killed someone on the field? To blame him is not only a cheap shot but it’s a disgrace.

"He didn’t expect Tee Higgins to launch his body back into him." Come on, he's a safety playing pro football. He has made that tackle many times. Don't put the blame on Higgins.

So now we blame the receiver for this, really! Give us a break. We all wish and hope for the best outcome and Hamlin to fully recover and return to playing but this has nothing to do with the receiver.

Bart Scott trying to make a career off of this tragedy. I never heard of him but looked him up and he is a former NFL linebacker which makes this even more despicable. He knows better. This is an attempt to get his name out there for a bigger contract. The NFL players should band together and make sure they never give Scott and interview or appear on his show for this!
Reply/Quote
Tee was trying not to be tackled.
Hamlin was trying to tackle him.
There was a collision that unfortunately ended up injuring Hamlin.
There really is nothing more to it, than that.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see the NFLPA go after Scott and the like for this. People can have opinions on things, I'm not for curtailing free speech, but there are reasonable limits too.

Give people the space to be as free and open as possible with their opinions, but not like this. I don't want to see Higgins have to defend himself against this disgusting nonsense, but I'd love to see the NFL/NFLPA do so.
Reply/Quote