• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates and Higgins ruled out
XSF and Awuzie are doubtful

Reiff and Waynes are not on the report so should be a full go

Look for Davis and possibly Henderson to be activated for the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Waynes is playing.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/9/29/22700933/trae-waynes-to-make-bengals-debut-jessie-bates-officially-out?fbclid=IwAR1Dv7addboQmqJT0tC027R0g8ZTTsSflKoD0gVeEL6u2ktLZjz4VfZdwOM
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
So does Davis or Wilson get the start?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 04:48 PM)wcu Wrote: So does Davis or Wilson get the start?

If they run Wilson out there will he still be able to return kicks? Not sure who his backup would be, Phillips?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I never saw Bates get hurt Sunday. Anyone know what happened?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 04:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: I never saw Bates get hurt Sunday. Anyone know what happened?

He landed awkwardly on one of the plays towards the end of the game.  At least I am assuming that is the play.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Worried about Bates injury because it's the Neck. Hopefully it's a minor injury and he will be back soon.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 04:54 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If they run Wilson out there will he still be able to return kicks? Not sure who his backup would be, Phillips?

they did just promote that WR from the PS
Reply/Quote
Well with addition of Chase, Higgins not as big a lose but Bates and health of backfield is more of a worry.. on flipside the best help CB/S can have is a Dline that is applying pressure so far we have done that lets keep it going against Jacksonville to help cover our injuries
Reply/Quote
The Bates injury is going to be a real problem
Reply/Quote
Well that will change the current betting lines...
Reply/Quote
Whatever happened to that Rico dude we signed...did he go on IR?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:06 PM)J24 Wrote: Worried about Bates injury because it's the Neck. Hopefully it's  a minor injury and he will be back soon.

Dude needs to get a neck like Takeo Spikes. Remember? Dude had a neck bigger than Schwarzenegger's torso.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Whatever happened to that Rico dude we signed...did he go on IR?

Yeah but for three weeks!
J24

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude needs to get a neck like Takeo Spikes. Remember? Dude had a neck bigger than Schwarzenegger's torso.

Or a Full Back neck roll from back in the day!
J24

Reply/Quote
Bates not playing is gonna hurt and if Awuzie doesn't play that might get me a little worried. Not only is this a game we shouldn't lose but we really can't afford to lose.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 04:45 PM)pally Wrote: XSF and Awuzie are doubtful

Reiff and Waynes are not on the report so should be a full go

Look for Davis and possibly Henderson to be activated for the game

Without Bates and Awuzie, the secondary is going to be under fire from the first snap.  
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:54 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Without Bates and Awuzie, the secondary is going to be under fire from the first snap.  

Is Trae starting?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:54 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Without Bates and Awuzie, the secondary is going to be under fire from the first snap.  

Trevor Lawrence is chucking around uncatchable passes at a very high rate this far.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 06:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Is Trae starting?

He supposedly is, but I am very skeptical.  
Reply/Quote