Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be prepared for Corner in the 1st
(04-22-2016, 03:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just wanted to pimp my boy Kendall Fuller a little harder:

There is a very good chance he would have been battling Ramsey for best CB in the draft had he remained healthy.

His medical recheck at Indy produced good news. Most likely ready to go by mini-camps that occur before training camp.

His brother Kyle went 14 over all and Kendall is much more talented

IF he is still there at 24 I'd love to hear his name called.

He looks to be talented, but I'm still hoping we spread the love. Two first round corners in three years (along with a few late rounds) is good. Two second round RBs in two years. Two tackles in one year. Receivers in the first in two years (TE, WR) our of the last four. 

I know we're going CB or WR, but man, spread it around. This is the year we could go DT/DE first and second and probably not have to worry about the line for a few years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 09:15 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Lapham thinks the Bengals could go CB in the first if a guy like Apple is there so I fully expect him or William Jackson to be the pick. Wouldn't mind Jackson but I just don't see Apple as a first round guy and I am a buckeye fan. Lapham was all over Ogbuehi and Fisher for us last year in the first and we drafted both. He also had Eifert a couple years ago when no one thought we would take another tight end.
Surprised Jackson was available but love the pick especially after still landing Billings and Boyd
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Lapham knows his sht.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 08:31 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Lapham knows his sht.

I think him and Hoard get to see the board early in the process. The Bengals then make some minor changes but Lap has an idea of at least who they like and what they are looking for. Sounds like the Bengals had 5 guys they really wanted in the 1st and those were Coleman, Doctson, Fuller, Apple, and Jackson III. They were able to get the last of that group they liked.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 09:09 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I think him and Hoard get to see the board early in the process. The Bengals then make some minor changes but Lap has an idea of at least who they like and what they are looking for. Sounds like the Bengals had 5 guys they really wanted in the 1st and those were Coleman, Doctson, Fuller, Apple, and Jackson III. They were able to get the last of that group they liked.

Yes, they said they get to look at the draft board ahead of time. After they visit, the board is tweaked. It pretty much solidifies that we should always listen to what he predicts.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote