Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beating a dead horse, but.....
(11-03-2022, 08:18 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: We could call Jeremi Johnson.

[Image: th?id=OIP.gOBb9PpUDKEx3ZwkhfqreAHaFo&pid...id=Api&P=0]
as long as the  guy has  "ski" at end of his name Im good
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 08:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: Who the hell woke that horse up? Damn!

Was nice to see to say the least. Lol  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 08:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Was nice to see to say the least. Lol  Wink

Indeed it was! I know it was Carolina, but man, he looked like a different player out there. Like a man possessed!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon had a great game! He was running with some authority for the first time this year and he avoided the turf monster when he made it to the second level. That was fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 10:29 AM)Mer Wrote: Mixon had a great game! He was running with some authority for the first time this year and he avoided the turf monster when he made it to the second level. That was fun to watch.

It was! He was trucking fools, juking, and just looked faster overall. Hope he continues to play at least close to that level.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 10:48 AM)Wyche Wrote: It was! He was trucking fools, juking, and just looked faster overall. Hope he continues to play at least close to that level.

He certainly was and looked a heck of a lot faster to me

Dude was on a mission !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 10:14 AM)Wyche Wrote: Indeed it was! I know it was Carolina, but man, he looked like a different player out there. Like a man possessed!

It was pretty wild, gonna watch the game again later tonight. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 03:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It was pretty wild, gonna watch the game again later tonight. Smirk

I can't say it enough Nate, he even looked faster than usual. I'll gladly eat that dish of Mixon crow. I hope he keeps proving me wrong.

Reply/Quote