Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(12-29-2015, 06:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly......  let's just hope that they're so pumped up and celebrating after the win that they don't even bother to get themselves in game shape for this week.

We could also hope that they try to intentionally tank the game so they get a higher draft pick.

How bad is our luck, though?  Our starting Qb is injured on making the tackle from a freak interception on a horrible play call and then out backup QB is injured on a bad snap that has the play end up not even being a real play.

You were once concerned about the Ravens being in game shape when they were preparing to play the Bengals, but now you say that no such thing exists.   

What's changed?  Confused
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 08:33 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Ok, I have to break out the crayons with you on this one since you are obviously the biggest moron you know. This will be THE LAST time I explain this to you. Working out on your own IS NOT the same as being in practices and pre season games. It takes more mental toughness to play in pre season games and practices than working out on your own. I can't explain this any further. I'm laughing at how stupid you're acting. I'm still waiting on you to tell me which Steelers fan called me out for being stupid? I guess you'll be as wrong about that as you were about the teams run defenses being so great that you were talking about that I proved you wrong on. That alone should tell you who the moron is here and it's the person that you see in the mirror everyday.
Mental toughness?!  First it was game shape, but now it's mental toughness?!  

You don't think Bell has that mental toughness after how many years in the league?!  You don't lose that!  Hell, when I'm on the sidelines watching a game, everything mentally comes back to me and my mind starts telling my body how it would react in certain situations, like a receiver planting or dropping his hips, or watching the QB plant, or a THOUSAND OTHER THINGS!  You don't lose that!  Especially not in less than a year since playing less!  If that kind of thing could be taught, then wouldn't there be a hundred other backs with Bell's production?  Hell, according to Steelers fans, you just need to go to practice and preseason games!

Hold up, give me a few minutes because I'm laughing hysterically at that last part!

By the way, your fellow Steelers fan called you out for being stupid in this reply:

(10-30-2018, 03:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Brad never played college football...He was 15 when his accident happened.  Did he try to say he played college?

You keep throwing out insults yet you keep doubling down on how stupid you are.......  it's actually quite hilarious! 
(10-31-2018, 08:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You were once concerned about the Ravens being in game shape when they were preparing to play the Bengals, but now you say that no such thing exists.   

What's changed?  Confused

You'll have to quote me in that so I know the context because, you know, that matters.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 09:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You'll have to quote me in that so I know the context because, you know, that matters.

It's all you need to know, dip shit. But if you insist on more......

Hypocrite. Talk out of your sphincter much? 
[Image: 72tnzLU.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 09:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mental toughness?!  First it was game shape, but now it's mental toughness?!  

You don't think Bell has that mental toughness after how many years in the league?!  You don't lose that!  Hell, when I'm on the sidelines watching a game, everything mentally comes back to me and my mind starts telling my body how it would react in certain situations, like a receiver planting or dropping his hips, or watching the QB plant, or a THOUSAND OTHER THINGS!  You don't lose that!  Especially not in less than a year since playing less!  If that kind of thing could be taught, then wouldn't there be a hundred other backs with Bell's production?  Hell, according to Steelers fans, you just need to go to practice and preseason games!

Hold up, give me a few minutes because I'm laughing hysterically at that last part!

By the way, your fellow Steelers fan called you out for being stupid in this reply:

You keep throwing out insults yet you keep doubling down on how stupid you are.......  it's actually quite hilarious! 

You'll have to quote me in that so I know the context because, you know, that matters.

That's not calling me out for being stupid you moron. He was making sure you weren't telling me that you played college ball. Man you can't be this stupid. He was making sure you weren't lying to me. You keep calling me a moron, yet you're the one that keeps being wrong in his posts. Please keep posting, you're making me look like a genius.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 09:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It's all you need to know, dip shit. But if you insist on more......

Well in Brad's defense, you have to break out the crayons for him to understand, and even then there's only like a 20% chance that he'll still get it.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 09:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It's all you need to know, dip shit. But if you insist on more......

Geez.....  you Steelers fans really are stupid.

I obviously meant from drinking and partying (which was implied by celebrating) that they'd be hungover and probably wouldn't have the game plan down and be just too washed up from celebrating.

Context is everything, folks  ThumbsUp
(10-31-2018, 09:55 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That's not calling me out for being stupid you moron. He was making sure you weren't telling me that you played college ball. Man you can't be this stupid. He was making sure you weren't lying to me. You keep calling me a moron, yet you're the one that keeps being wrong in his posts. Please keep posting, you're making me look like a genius.
He was mocking you!! 

How do you not see that?!  I obviously never said I played college ball!!!!!  You can't even tell when your own people are making fun of you!  

Why would he think that I said that I played college ball?!

You're definitely a moron!!!!
(10-31-2018, 09:57 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well in Brad's defense, you have to break out the crayons for him to understand, and even then there's only like a 20% chance that he'll still get it.

Like I said, it's context.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 10:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Geez.....  you Steelers fans really are stupid.

I obviously meant from drinking and partying (which was implied by celebrating) that they'd be hungover and probably wouldn't have the game plan down and be just too washed up from celebrating.

He was mocking you!! 

How do you not see that?!  I obviously never said I played college ball!!!!!  You can't even tell when your own people are making fun of you!  

Why would he think that I said that I played college ball?!

You're definitely a moron!!!!

Like I said, it's context.

He wasn't mocking me. He was making sure I knew you never played ball. How hard is that for you to understand? I swear you have the IQ of a grapefruit. If you were any dumber, you'd be a vegetable.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 10:24 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: He wasn't mocking me. He was making sure I knew you never played ball. How hard is that for you to understand? I swear you have the IQ of a grapefruit. If you were any dumber, you'd be a vegetable.

EVERYONE KNOWS I NEVER PLAYED COLLEGE BALL!!!!!

I've made that VERY CLEAR AND OBVIOUS!  

You're just making yourself look stupider and stupider!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 11:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: EVERYONE KNOWS I NEVER PLAYED COLLEGE BALL!!!!!

I've made that VERY CLEAR AND OBVIOUS!  

You're just making yourself look stupider and stupider!!!!!!!

I didn't know you didn't play college ball. I don't care about your enough to know that you played ball at all. My life doesn't revolve around you. I misread one of your posts about you claiming to play as though you were in a Division 1 school or something like that. I thought it said you played Division 1 ball, so I made a post about it and SteelCitySouth told me you never played ball and asked if you said you did because you didn't. I said I misread and that you never said that. You  blew that up into SCS mocking me, which he wasn't. He was just making sure I knew you didn't in case you did say that. What pasrt of that is so hard for your brain to comprehend? They must have taken the good part of your brain because you are talking nothing but nonsense ever since you came to these boards.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 11:34 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I didn't know you didn't play college ball. I don't care about your enough to know that you played ball at all. My life doesn't revolve around you. I misread one of your posts about you claiming to play as though you were in a Division 1 school or something like that. I thought it said you played Division 1 ball, so I made a post about it and SteelCitySouth told me you never played ball and asked if you said you did because you didn't. I said I misread and that you never said that. You  blew that up into SCS mocking me, which he wasn't. He was just making sure I knew you didn't in case you did say that. What pasrt of that is so hard for your brain to comprehend? They must have taken the good part of your brain because you are talking nothing but nonsense ever since you came to these boards.

Right.

Backpedal all you want because you post nothing but pointless bullshit.

You've gotten away from the point you were trying to make on here because it made no sense whatsoever.

"Players need people chasing them to be in the best shape when they're working out in the offseason!"

I wonder why sprinters in the Olympics don't just have people line up behind them and run after them if it improves the way they run and makes them run so much faster!
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 11:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Right.

Backpedal all you want because you post nothing but pointless bullshit.

You've gotten away from the point you were trying to make on here because it made no sense whatsoever.

"Players need people chasing them to be in the best shape when they're working out in the offseason!"

I wonder why sprinters in the Olympics don't just have people line up behind them and run after them if it improves the way they run and makes them run so much faster!

Really, I'm not back peddling. Just because you now know that I was right, doesn't mean I'm not back peddling. Now instead of admitting I'm right and you're wrong, now you're going to compare football to sprinters in the Olympics? You have like absolutely no shame in the crap you type, do you? You just keep digging a hole deeper and deeper hoping that someday you'll get to China. Get what? When you dig yourself deeper and deeper, you just end up in the middle of Earth and get burned. That's where you are now. There's no way you can get out of this with your dignity in tact. Just tuck your tail between your legs and don't come back here. You have been the whipping boy this whole post. Bless your heart that you don't care how big of a fool you look to everyone right now. Well let me tell you this, sprinting and football are 2 totally different things. Sprinters don't have 200-250 pound men chasing them trying to knock them down. They are out there running with a ball or trying to knock someone down. If you think their training's are the same, you really don't have a clue about anything you talk about.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 10:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Geez.....  you Steelers fans really are stupid.

So the Ravens would be hung over all week from drinking and partying and wouldn't have a game plan for the Bengals and be in game shape? You really think they would drink and party all week just from a win against the Steelers? Are you really that thick-headed? You really think players party that hard over 1 win? Wow, you really embarrass your fellow Bengals fans with your posts. Please go back to Jungle Noise where you make more sense, because you can't smack and your posts sound like your drunk.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 12:00 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Really, I'm not back peddling. Just because you now know that I was right, doesn't mean I'm not back peddling. Now instead of admitting I'm right and you're wrong, now you're going to compare football to sprinters in the Olympics? You have like absolutely no shame in the crap you type, do you? You just keep digging a hole deeper and deeper hoping that someday you'll get to China. Get what? When you dig yourself deeper and deeper, you just end up in the middle of Earth and get burned. That's where you are now. There's no way you can get out of this with your dignity in tact. Just tuck your tail between your legs and don't come back here. You have been the whipping boy this whole post. Bless your heart that you don't care how big of a fool you look to everyone right now. Well let me tell you this, sprinting and football are 2 totally different things. Sprinters don't have 200-250 pound men chasing them trying to knock them down. They are out there running with a ball or trying to knock someone down. If you think their training's are the same, you really don't have a clue about anything you talk about.
You're completely clueless and taking everything I'm saying out of context and just throwing out insults to cover up your bullshit!

Tell me this, if a player can't be good without training camp or preseason games, then how do teams sign free agents that come in and produce right away when they haven't played in any games or preseason practices?
(11-01-2018, 12:12 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: So the Ravens would be hung over all week from drinking and partying and wouldn't have a game plan for the Bengals and be in game shape? You really think they would drink and party all week just from a win against the Steelers? Are you really that thick-headed? You really think players party that hard over 1 win? Wow, you really embarrass your fellow Bengals fans with your posts. Please go back to Jungle Noise where you make more sense, because you can't smack and your posts sound like your drunk.

You once again take everything out of context because you have no abilities to debate in the real world.

However, answer that question from above:  if a player can't be good without training camp or preseason games, then how do teams sign free agents that come in and produce right away when they haven't played in any games or preseason practices?  Happens sometimes if a star player has a season-ending injury.
Reply/Quote
Also, in addition to my last question, please take note that those players weren't even good enough to be on a roster, much-less the best back in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 01:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're completely clueless and taking everything I'm saying out of context and just throwing out insults to cover up your bullshit!

Tell me this, if a player can't be good without training camp or preseason games, then how do teams sign free agents that come in and produce right away when they haven't played in any games or preseason practices?

You once again take everything out of context because you have no abilities to debate in the real world.

However, answer that question from above:  if a player can't be good without training camp or preseason games, then how do teams sign free agents that come in and produce right away when they haven't played in any games or preseason practices?  Happens sometimes if a star player has a season-ending injury.

I'm not taking anything out of context. First off you were the first one throwing insults when we first started talking. You started following my replies and attacking them. When I decided to do it back, I'm suddenly the bad guy? Did you hear me complaining? No, because I'm a bog boy. This is the smack talk board. If you can't handle it, go back to Jungle Talk. This is reserved for the big boys who don't go crying to mama because someone hurt their feelings by insulting them on a message board. Also the reason people get someone from the free agent list and they have a good year also depends on the position they play. Defensive positions don't need much practice to get into shape to play. Offensive players depending on the position could take a few weeks of practices, and games to get into shape and learn the playbook. Every position is different. I'm tired of arguing football 101 with you. If you don't know these things, read a book about it or something. I didn't come here to school you about football when you should have learned this years ago. Now please stop embarrassing yourself and let it go. I'm totally at a loss for words to help you any further. I tried drawing it in crayons, that didn't help. I explained it as simple terms as I could and that didn't help. Either you are just too stupid to learn it, or you're just acting. I highly doubt you're acting though because no one is that good of an actor. Now go complain some more about me hurting your feelings by "throwing insults".  You're the only one that thinks that way, that's why my warning level is at 0%. Maybe the mods will feel sorry for you and give you some kleenex's to wipe your tears and make you feel better.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 02:20 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm not taking anything out of context. First off you were the first one throwing insults when we first started talking. You started following my replies and attacking them. When I decided to do it back, I'm suddenly the bad guy? Did you hear me complaining? No, because I'm a bog boy. This is the smack talk board. If you can't handle it, go back to Jungle Talk. This is reserved for the big boys who don't go crying to mama because someone hurt their feelings by insulting them on a message board. Also the reason people get someone from the free agent list and they have a good year also depends on the position they play. Defensive positions don't need much practice to get into shape to play. Offensive players depending on the position could take a few weeks of practices, and games to get into shape and learn the playbook. Every position is different. I'm tired of arguing football 101 with you. If you don't know these things, read a book about it or something. I didn't come here to school you about football when you should have learned this years ago. Now please stop embarrassing yourself and let it go. I'm totally at a loss for words to help you any further. I tried drawing it in crayons, that didn't help. I explained it as simple terms as I could and that didn't help. Either you are just too stupid to learn it, or you're just acting. I highly doubt you're acting though because no one is that good of an actor. Now go complain some more about me hurting your feelings by "throwing insults".  You're the only one that thinks that way, that's why my warning level is at 0%. Maybe the mods will feel sorry for you and give you some kleenex's to wipe your tears and make you feel better.

Some free agents come in at running back and produce the very same week, which kind of shoots your whole post to shit, so every insult after that is just insulting yourself.

Your arguments change so much because you have nothing of any value to post.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 02:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Some free agents come in at running back and produce the very same week, which kind of shoots your whole post to shit, so every insult after that is just insulting yourself.

Your arguments change so much because you have nothing of any value to post.

Yes but it also depends on the other team's defense. When you play the 32nd ranked running defense, of course you're going to get more yards. but that doesn't mean you're going to do that against the first ranked running defense or even an average running defense. You know the old saying, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Why do you think players like even Le'Veon had trouble running the ball at the beginning of last season? Le'Veon had 46 totals yards of offense against the Browns in week 1 last year. This year Conner had almost 200 total yards in week 1 against the Browns. You're so hung up on me insulting you, while you insult me. Wah wah wah. Captain hurt my feelings. Please stop it. I'm going to cry while I make posts that have nothing to do with anything. Also I never said no running back can come right in and start being great. It depends on the team that has the player in question and the team that they're playing. Now you're whole argument blew up in your face. Are you done embarrassing yourself and your fellow Bengals fans, or do you want me to make you my ***** some more?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 03:05 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yes but it also depends on the other team's defense. When you play the 32nd ranked running defense, of course you're going to get more yards. but that doesn't mean you're going to do that against the first ranked running defense or even an average running defense. You know the old saying, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Why do you think players like even Le'Veon had trouble running the ball at the beginning of last season? Le'Veon had 46 totals yards of offense against the Browns in week 1 last year. This year Conner had almost 200 total yards in week 1 against the Browns. You're so hung up on me insulting you, while you insult me. Wah wah wah. Captain hurt my feelings. Please stop it. I'm going to cry while I make posts that have nothing to do with anything. Also I never said no running back can come right in and start being great. It depends on the team that has the player in question and the team that they're playing. Now you're whole argument blew up in your face. Are you done embarrassing yourself and your fellow Bengals fans, or do you want me to make you my ***** some more?

lol.......  this is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

So EVERY FREE AGENT THAT HAS EVER BEEN IN MIDSEASON AND PRODUCED ONLY DID SO BECAUSE THEY FACED A BOTTOM RANKED DEFENSE?!

The shit you post is so delusional and so stupid that I can't even believe you post it, but then I remember that's why you also lace it with insults so as to try to intimidate me into forgetting that your post is complete dog shit!

Bell maybe had troubles because they only gave him the ball 10 times, and only four in the first half, so how's he supposed to get into a rhythm and produce when he's not getting the ball?  They threw the ball most of the time and didn't give the ball to any other backs, either, so maybe it was just their game plan, but, either way, thanks for making me look that up because it just further proves how stupid your argument is.

"Bell's not producing, even though they're not giving him a chance!"

You're "debates" keep blowing up in your face!

Tell me how Bell was supposed to produce when they didn't give him the ball!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 09:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.......  this is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

So EVERY FREE AGENT THAT HAS EVER BEEN IN MIDSEASON AND PRODUCED ONLY DID SO BECAUSE THEY FACED A BOTTOM RANKED DEFENSE?!

The shit you post is so delusional and so stupid that I can't even believe you post it, but then I remember that's why you also lace it with insults so as to try to intimidate me into forgetting that your post is complete dog shit!

Bell maybe had troubles because they only gave him the ball 10 times, and only four in the first half, so how's he supposed to get into a rhythm and produce when he's not getting the ball?  They threw the ball most of the time and didn't give the ball to any other backs, either, so maybe it was just their game plan, but, either way, thanks for making me look that up because it just further proves how stupid your argument is.

"Bell's not producing, even though they're not giving him a chance!"

You're "debates" keep blowing up in your face!

Tell me how Bell was supposed to produce when they didn't give him the ball!

They weren't giving the Bell the ball because he wasn't producing. Conner got the ball because when they gave him the ball, he actually was. Wow, what a concept. Thank God you aren't a coach, because you would be coaching a team and going 0-16. I never said every player that produced only did so because of the offense or defense they faced. Reading is fundamental, maybe you should try it sometime. I said it depends on the PLAYER, the team they're playing for and the team they're facing. It's easier for someone to come in and produce when they're like a WR on a great team playing against the Giants, then it would be for some RB on a bad team who's playing the Rams. I even said even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. That would be for players that do come in and start producing right away. I guess you conveniently skipped over that part. How is that analogy working out for you that you compared sprinters workouts to football players workouts? Wow, just when I thought you couldn't post anything more stupid, BAM, you go and surprise me. Thanks Brad. Keep posting, you make me more more like a genius with every post. I love it.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2018, 10:17 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: They weren't giving the Bell the ball because he wasn't producing. Conner got the ball because when they gave him the ball, he actually was. Wow, what a concept. Thank God you aren't a coach, because you would be coaching a team and going 0-16. I never said every player that produced only did so because of the offense or defense they faced. Reading is fundamental, maybe you should try it sometime. I said it depends on the PLAYER, the team they're playing for and the team they're facing. It's easier for someone to come in and produce when they're like a WR on a great team playing against the Giants, then it would be for some RB on a bad team who's playing the Rams. I even said even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. That would be for players that do come in and start producing right away. I guess you conveniently skipped over that part.  How is that analogy working out for you that you compared sprinters workouts to football players workouts? Wow, just when I thought you couldn't post anything more stupid, BAM, you go and surprise me. Thanks Brad. Keep posting, you make me more more like a genius with every post. I love it.

You're throwing out more and more bullshit!

Bell had more yards than Conner in that game!

I'll address the rest of your stupid post after you explain how that's outproducing Bell or you can just admit that your whole "argument" has been a scam and you've had no real substance to anything you've posted.

In case you're curious since you're obviously too stupid to look these things up on your own, here's the box score:
Le'Veon Bell
James Conner

Also, like I said, you once again ignored that all players that come in right away and produce don't do it against bad teams, but you kind of just reworded it to include now that they were also on good teams, which doesn't make any sense and ignores the fact that players come in all the time and produce right away against multiple opponents, good and bad, and on good teams and on bad teams.
Reply/Quote