Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ben rips bengals
(01-03-2017, 03:42 PM)Helldog Wrote: "We can’t get caught up in it. If you do get caught up in it, you do what the Bengals do and you lose the football game," Roethlisbeger said

[Image: 1042g5w.gif]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sticks and stones, piggy...We know you are scared to death of Burfict, and with good reason. Keep slamming our team...they will be slamming you and pretty soon, your fat ass won't be able to get up.
Reply/Quote
He speaks the truth....

They allowed themselves to take the bait that Pittsburgh was throwing out there, and that's why they lose, every time. Its part of Marvins job to get them in a position mentally to not fall for that crap.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He speaks the truth, but I want to vomit how he, the Steelers as a whole, and the media, sit here and act like they are holier than thou.

The Steelers are just as dirty as the Bengals.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 11:10 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He speaks the truth, but I want to vomit how he, the Steelers as a whole, and the media, sit here and act like they are holier than thou.

Excepting Burfict they are definitely the dirtier club.

But they are the smarter club.  That's what Ben is saying.  And he's right.

I know Burfict did not get caught doing his stuff - and don't get me wrong, I LOVE him as a football player - but the camera catches him pounding TEs long after the play is over and I have to believe he's not only talking crap but spitting on their players and doing other things that no one sees.  DeCastro seems like a jerk to me, but he doesn't do any of his stuff to any other team.

Until we can convince Burfict not to do his dirty crap, Williams not to take unnecessary late shots at other teams and Adam Jones not to just be flat out stupid with his inability to not respond to other teams' goading we will lose close games we could have/ should have won.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 11:10 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He speaks the truth, but I want to vomit how he, the Steelers as a whole, and the media, sit here and act like they are holier than thou.

They are the very height of hypocrisy.  No Steeler should ever have the gall to call anyone a dirty player.  Granted, the Bengals still have a ways to go to handle what the scumbags throw out there at them, but there is no doubt who started it.  Typical bully behavior.  The thing a bully can't handle is being hit back.

Ben won't last too many more years and the guy they have behind him is pure garbage.  And the way they overuse Bell, he won't last much longer either.  Their days are numbered.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 11:56 AM)3wt Wrote: Excepting Burfict they are definitely the dirtier club.

But they are the smarter club.  That's what Ben is saying.  And he's right.

I know Burfict did not get caught doing his stuff - and don't get me wrong, I LOVE him as a football player - but the camera catches him pounding TEs long after the play is over and I have to believe he's not only talking crap but spitting on their players and doing other things that no one sees.  DeCastro seems like a jerk to me, but he doesn't do any of his stuff to any other team.

Until we can convince Burfict not to do his dirty crap, Williams not to take unnecessary late shots at other teams and Adam Jones not to just be flat out stupid with his inability to not respond to other teams' goading we will lose close games we could have/ should have won.

The Steelers are better at it because they've been doing it for forty ***** years.  Also, they have the league firmly behind them.  And that's a pretty big deal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
And shame on any Bengal fan who agrees with that fat **** POS.

Reply/Quote
As long as the Bengals are family owned and operated the NFL will not support them. Once they have investers and shareholders the league will treat them like the other teams.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote