Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bengal Injury update
(01-27-2023, 02:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thank you. Man that is irritating. Just don't understand it. Carman is easy to spell.

BTW, happy Hurst is getting healthier. Would be nice for him to have a big game in the AFC Championship.

On the other side of the ball making sure Kelce isn't wide open all game like he was against the Jaguars is essential.

Yep, just ask Joe Burrows  Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 09:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: Got it. Thx.

Who will cover Kelce

Could be Dax Hill.  I noticed Lou has used him at times to cover the TE this postseason.

Whoever it is needs to step up.  Kelce is the one guy that always seems to make the clutch play.  He keeps getting open and you sit there wondering why the defense can't cover the guy.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:50 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: That's why I used [ ] when I added Right tackle, but he is on the left side so my mistake.  When the writer adds something to a quote like to clarify pronoun usage it's appropriate to use brackets [ ].  Excuse me for running into the grammar police, but the original article had mass pronouns and wasn't the easiest to read...  

It was a good article with Pollack singing Jackson CarmAn's praises, so just let it be that. 

Doesn't explain why you purposefully went through the cut and pasted article to purposely changed it to misspell his name. There's no grammar police about it, you did it on purpose. What is your gripe with him? Reminds me of something that guy who had toast in his name would do.....
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 05:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Doesn't explain why you purposefully went through the cut and pasted article to purposely changed it to misspell his name. There's no grammar police about it, you did it on purpose. What is your gripe with him? Reminds me of something that guy who had toast in his name would do.....

The misspelling was a mistake of being one letter off and bracket usage to help the pronouns, so I have zero gripes with Carman.  And, no I didn't do anything on purpose, so stop trying to make something outta nothing.  Don't be a Richard Noggin'    I'm happy our 2021-R2 pick is panning out, and apparently so is Pollack.   PERIOD!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 05:19 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: The misspelling was a mistake of being one letter off and bracket usage to help the pronouns, so I have zero gripes with Carman.  And, no I didn't do anything on purpose, so stop trying to make something outta nothing.  Don't be a Richard Noggin'    I'm happy our 2021-R2 pick is panning out, and apparently so is Pollack.   PERIOD!!!

Dude,, you literally cut and pasted the article, then went back through it and changed the spelling of his name each and every time it was printed and changed the a to an e...... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Ok Fred.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 05:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote:  Reminds me of something that guy who had toast in his name would do.....
The article was full of "you, you've, he, him, himself, etc.," so very early on in the article it mentions his name to be that of Jackson Carman.  So when I copied the part of the article regarding Pollack then, for reference, I inserted Carman's name with a simple misspelling.  So there isn't any conspiracies going on here, just a simple mistake. Again, stop trying to make something outta nothing, and don't be a Richard Noggin'. 

BTW and FYI, I prefer Mirabelle Golden Plum preserves with my toast and hot black tea. You can find them in the international isle at Jungle Jim's in Eastgate.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 09:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Great, we'll probably lose Bates and Bell to injury then.

No doubt!  That guy was a wrecking ball to his own teammates! 
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thank you. Man that is irritating. Just don't understand it. Carman is easy to spell.

BTW, happy Hurst is getting healthier. Would be nice for him to have a big game in the AFC Championship.

On the other side of the ball making sure Kelce isn't wide open all game like he was against the Jaguars is essential.

Hearing even local announcers that keep saying "Bangles" over and over again is the top of my list of annoyances towards our team!!
Reply/Quote
So what is our likely starting 5 on the o-line? Hmm
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
In this video you can see that Alex is still moving rather gingerly on that ankle. No way would he be able to change direction or pivot quickly

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Carmen are going to have the best game of their lives blindside protecting Burrows.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

I was hoping that we got Tre Flowers back but I guess that will be a gametime decision.
Reply/Quote
Not one bit concerned about not having Cappa or Williams. I seen enough of the backups last week. We will be the more physical team and the Chiefs defense will implode. We witness this when Dunlap played for us. The asshat would fold like a metal chair in physical contest. CarMAN will eat up their defensive line. Better LT than Williams. Who Dey BABY no one going to touch us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 12:01 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Carmen are going to have the best game of their lives blindside protecting Burrows.

Better change it to the correct spelling of Car-mAn, and also look out for the "is are was were" usage or the Grammer police will come after you on here.  
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 11:51 AM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Better change it to the correct spelling of Car-mAn, and also look out for the "is are was were" usage or the Grammer police will come after you on here.  

No, the grammar police will just realize your level of intelligence and feel sorry you can't spell a 6 letter name.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 12:01 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Carmen are going to have the best game of their lives blindside protecting Burrows.

i agree and its "Burrow"
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 12:31 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

I was hoping that we got Tre Flowers back but I guess that will be a gametime decision.

Flowers has no injury designation. He should be a full go

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 12:13 PM)pally Wrote: Flowers has no injury designation. He should be a full go

That is super good news. This is a game that elevates his importance to the team.  Maybe Kelce won't be wide open 10 times a game like he has been recently.  
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 11:51 AM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Better change it to the correct spelling of Car-mAn, and also look out for the "is are was were" usage or the Grammer police will come after you on here.  

Pretty sure CBF did that as a play on the plural of Man,

WTS, what kind of idiot cannot spell dude's name right? It's CARMAN JACKSON.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 05:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure CBF did that as a play on the plural of Man,

WTS, what kind of idiot cannot spell dude's name right? It's CARMAN JACKSON.

Exactly.  Just like back when they kept messing up AJ Dalton's name.
Reply/Quote