Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal board member running for Ohio House
Those of you who are familiar with him likely know his board name, but for his privacy sake I will not state his board name.  However, he's the Libertarian candidate in Ohio's 72nd District (yes, the one where the incumbent just got charged with bribery).  So, keep an open mind, and give Robert Leist's platform a look.  And, by all means, go out to the polls and support a fellow Bengal fan who really wants to make a difference.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I tried to find more about him, but the first search result was this:

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/22180790/robert-leist-sentenced-to-prison-term/

Prison for forgery? Sure, it's 80 years old, but how do I know that's NOT him? hm...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Sounds awesome. Will have to look him up.
Reply/Quote

Looks like a good dude. Best of luck to him.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 08:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:
Looks like a good dude. Best of luck to him.

Yes, he's a genuine person.  My land in Ohio isn't in that district, but I wanted to encourage anyone on here who does live in that district to at least give him a look.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
That's Rotobeast... No?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 09:22 PM)jason Wrote: That's Rotobeast... No?

Don't think that's who Rob is. He doesn't post on the board much. Really good guy though, I agree with sunset. If anyone's in his district, give him a vote 
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2020, 12:44 AM)Benton Wrote: Don't think that's who Rob is. He doesn't post on the board much. Really good guy though, I agree with sunset. If anyone's in his district, give him a vote 

He looks really familiar. It's on the tip of my tongue. I wont say anything though. A
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2020, 12:58 AM)jmccracky Wrote: He looks really familiar. It's on the tip of my tongue. I wont say anything though. A

He's definitely GA9.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 06:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Those of you who are familiar with him likely know his board name, but for his privacy sake I will not state his board name.  However, he's the Libertarian candidate in Ohio's 72nd District (yes, the one where the incumbent just got charged with bribery).  So, keep an open mind, and give Robert Leist's platform a look.  And, by all means, go out to the polls and support a fellow Bengal fan who really wants to make a difference.

This man is a Vampire. Do you really want an immortal undead forgerer representing you in Congress?
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2020, 12:58 AM)jmccracky Wrote: He looks really familiar. It's on the tip of my tongue. I wont say anything though. A

Hah I went back and looked, you were right. Given that his pic on here is a pic of him, I don't think he would mind.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2020, 03:22 AM)Benton Wrote: Hah I went back and looked, you were right. Given that his pic on here is a pic of him, I don't think he would mind.

I remember him posting about running in a P&R thread not that long ago. A year or maybe two years ago? He asked if anyone else had done something like that. 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
That is great. This guy is a really good and funny dude and decidedly fine person.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2020, 05:08 AM)jmccracky Wrote: I remember him posting about running in a P&R thread not that long ago. A year or maybe two years ago? He asked if anyone else had done something like that. 

Yup. Rob got involved in politics shortly after the new boards, and decided to step it up. He's pretty passionate about serving his community.
Reply/Quote
You guys are going to make me blush.
Wink

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 06:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Those of you who are familiar with him likely know his board name, but for his privacy sake I will not state his board name.  However, he's the Libertarian candidate in Ohio's 72nd District (yes, the one where the incumbent just got charged with bribery).  So, keep an open mind, and give Robert Leist's platform a look.  And, by all means, go out to the polls and support a fellow Bengal fan who really wants to make a difference.

I don't care if I agree with him politically. He has my vote (I'm not an Ohio resident, BTW Mellow) as long as he mentions the Bengals Board in a campaign speech. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't care if I agree with him politically. He has my vote (I'm not an Ohio resident, BTW Mellow) as long as he mentions the Bengals Board in a campaign speech. 

I can't swear to it, but I believe that his Bengal fandom is the cornerstone of his platform.  Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I can't swear to it, but I believe that his Bengal fandom is the cornerstone of his platform.  Cool

Doesn't he want to win?! 

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I have mentioned my fandom and received many pledges of "pity votes".

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I hate when old threads arise. I just repoed Pat for a post from July.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote