Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
{{{ Bengals Board Discord }}}
The board discord will be available on Saturday and Sunday this week, with both chat and voice.

If you have 250 or more posts and have been a member for at least a year, you will be able to participate this time. Just PM me for the link and remember to use the same username you have here. 
Reply/Quote
The discord will be open today.
Reply/Quote
The discord will be open today thru Saturday evening this week. Trying to give more people the opportunity to join.

If you have 250 or more posts and have been a member for at least a year, you are eligible to join. Just PM for the link.

I've added channels specifically for the draft and free agency as well. 
Reply/Quote
So now people can hear our voices when we bust balls? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2022, 05:04 PM)GodFather Wrote: So now people can hear our voices when we bust balls? Ninja

I think we've only used voice once so far...plus we don't want to hear you busting.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2022, 06:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think we've only used voice once so far...plus we don't want to hear you busting.  Mellow

Sure you don't want to hear me busting but you love hearing me talk dirty to you. Ok I see where your heads at now!  Ninja
Reply/Quote
The discord will be the place to be for real time discussion of craziness!
Reply/Quote
In Holic we trust!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stop on by the discord for real time chatting throughout the weekend leading into Tampering period open Monday.
Reply/Quote
I am in discord now if you want to chat
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I don't know anything about this. I normally don't trust things I don't understand. I have a headset with a mic I can plug into my computer. Beyond that, I need convinced it's safe! And as an added bonus, whoever replies to this anytime soon...I'm stoned.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote