Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
I didn't score much in any of my Fantasy Leagues last week.

Hang in there Tecmo, often a low scoring week is followed by a high scoring week. It is the rollercoaster that Baseball Fantasy is every year. You are not out. If you string together some weeks of wins, you are right back up there. I look for your team to get hot.

I still lead everybody in points scored, but the problem is I lead everybody by a mile in points scored against me. I have not had a week where my opponent had trouble scoring. Every week I have about 450 to 500 points scored by my opponent. So I'm only one game over .500 in great part because nobody is close to me in points scored against them. Look at Standings Stats. Houdizzles now Mash Unit will also lay the points on me as always. I'm not crying, but it is hard to have a good record when you are way in front of everybody in points scored against you this season. Every team scores out the wazzo when they play me, every week of this season. All other teams have 5,000 points scored on them this season, I've had over 6,000 points scored against me. There is no Defense for that. Everybody gets Red Hot when they play me. If I don't score 500, I don't even have a chance, because each week I get 450 to 600 points put up by my opponents.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2024, 07:00 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I had a pitcher score -38 points today.

It was like two drunks stumbling through the parking lot each trying to find their car and keys before the other. At least both teams crested the 400 number.

On to Cincinatti!  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2024, 12:22 PM)kevin Wrote: I didn't score much in any of my Fantasy Leagues last week.  

Hang in there Tecmo, often a low scoring week is followed by a high scoring week.  It is the rollercoaster that Baseball Fantasy is every year.  You are not out.  If you string together some weeks of wins, you are right back up there.  I look for your team to get hot.  

I still lead everybody in points scored, but the problem is I lead everybody by a mile in points scored against me.  I have not had a week where my opponent had trouble scoring.  Every week I have about 450 to 500 points scored by my opponent.  So I'm only one game over .500 in great part because nobody is close to me in points scored against them.  Look at Standings Stats.  Houdizzles now Mash Unit will also lay the points on me as always.  I'm not crying, but it is hard to have a good record when you are way in front of everybody in points scored against you this season.  Every team scores out the wazzo when they play me, every week of this season.  All other teams have 5,000 points scored on them this season, I've had over 6,000 points scored against me.  There is no Defense for that.  Everybody gets Red Hot when they play me.  If I don't score 500, I don't even have a chance, because each week I get 450 to 600 points put up by my opponents.

I'm the Dizzles. I just changed it temporarily in jest when my pitchers and then my outfielders started dropping like flies at a bar-b-cue (me and you, stinky pinky, pew-pew-pew).

Sorry, every time I hear or see the word bar-b-cue it reminds me of The Green Mile. Best of luck, Kevin. 
Reply/Quote
Another day, another player to the IL for me. Nuts!
Reply/Quote
We are in a close one. My pitchers are struggling also. We could all use a batch of pitchers in free agency get hot, because we could all use more pitching.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote