Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Broncos predictions
Bengals will win. A certain segment of the fan base will demand that McCarron become the starter. Andy will come back in playoffs and lead us to the Super Bowl.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
^ Please pass the heavily spiked egg nog. Lol. J/K Wink

I want to believe this so badly Sad
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 04:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: ^ Please pass the heavily spiked egg nog. Lol. J/K Wink

I want to believe this so badly Sad

I actually have been drinking a lot of egg nog with rum this week.   Wink  But that's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.  
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 10:18 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I actually have been drinking a lot of egg nog with rum this week.   Wink  But that's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.  

HA! Busted  LOL

Let's hope you're right! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Is that homemade egg nog or store bought stuff with high fructose corn syrup? No self respecting Bengals fan drinks the store bought stuff ya know. The rum will be a gimme since few of us have a still to make rum from sugar cane much less the oak barrels to age it in. Now if it's homemade rum you get extra credit in this thread..

Oh yeah..this will be a low scoring affair with McCarron for the win..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 02:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Is that homemade egg nog or store bought stuff with high fructose corn syrup?  No self respecting Bengals fan drinks the store bought stuff ya know.  The rum will be a gimme since few of us have a still to make rum from sugar cane much less the oak barrels to age it in. Now if it's homemade rum you get extra credit in this thread..

"Speak for yourself there feller."

[Image: th?id=OIP.M0a23149a2b1cff17ea69ff9f8b25a...=224&h=172]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 02:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Is that homemade egg nog or store bought stuff with high fructose corn syrup?  No self respecting Bengals fan drinks the store bought stuff ya know.  The rum will be a gimme since few of us have a still to make rum from sugar cane much less the oak barrels to age it in. Now if it's homemade rum you get extra credit in this thread..

Sadly the egg nog was store-bought.  I am sufficiently shamed, and will make it myself in the future.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 13, Broncos 6 in a low scoring game.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 21

Horseheads 17
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
The Bengals defense makes the difference...

Bengals - 17
Broncos - 13
Reply/Quote
Geno, Dunlap, MJ all need to have a good game. Getting at Brock early and often will be the difference.
Reply/Quote
I'm calling Adam Jones needs to have a good game, our special teams has to hold field position and flip it. Adam Jones must score a TD.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 03:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Because the better record was obtained with Dalton under center and Atkins not attached to an oxygen tank and probably playing very little, most likely.

If the Patriots started Jimmy Garapalo or whoever is their backup nowadays, it wouldn't make them the best team just because they had the better record.

They are using back ups too, if anything it's a wash...
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'm calling Adam Jones needs to have a good game, our special teams has to hold field position and flip it. Adam Jones must score a TD.

I actually have the feeling Jones will return a punt for a TD tonight.
Reply/Quote
35-10 Bengals.
Brock shows he's not he QB for the future, and forces Denver to make a trade with Washington to get RGIII after the season.
A bit much?
Reply/Quote