Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Browns predictions
Keep in mind that Haden and Whitner will probably be active for this one. That could make a big difference. Also McCown will be playing instead of Manziel.

Bengals- 27
Browns- 14

We should probably hit them with a heavy dose of Hill and Gio.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 33
Poop 13
Reply/Quote
27-10 Bengals.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
33 Bengals
13 Skidmarks
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Browns 10

I'm hoping for a game similar to the rams...efficient, no dramas kind of day and then on to the steelers
Reply/Quote
Those of you that are scared of McCown, it looks like it might be Austin Davis under center. I cant see Pettine giving the job back to JF since putting him with his nose in the corner.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 10:32 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Those of you that are scared of McCown, it looks like it might be Austin Davis under center. I cant see Pettine giving the job back to JF since putting him with his nose in the corner.

I can still see Manziel starting. He was punished during the Ravens game.  He might be out of the corner for our game.  
Reply/Quote
Browns offense (well, other than the run game) looked decent last night. Their defense and special teams was pretty bad though. Good week to really get our ground game going.

Bengals 34
Browns 20

Reply/Quote
Tough to not pick the Bengals here. They are the better team, the healthier team, and the Denver win against the Pat's should have a real fire stoked inside them (to reach for the number one seed, or avoid the number three seed). Cleveland is just decimated by injury, especially in the secondary. Add to that they've struggled all year to stop the run...

On a side note to the younger fans: This Cleveland team is so much like our Bengals teams of the pre-Marvin era. Some decent talent in places, a lot of blown drafts, some knuckleheads, and above all, they find new and whacky ways to lose each week.

Watching them lose the way they do makes me so thankful for the current era of Bengals. It is a terrible thing to root for a team like that... Thankfully, they're a terrible team in the division. :)
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 34
Browns - 10

I just can't see the Browns being too much of a challenge.
Reply/Quote
If Haden is going to play he will shut down AJ as always so it might be closer than some might
think and McCown is much better than Manziel. But still, our Defense is looking good right now.

Bengals-24
Browns-15
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 11:05 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I can still see Manziel starting. He was punished during the Ravens game.  He might be out of the corner for our game.  

I hope JF starts. Austin Davis actually has some talent and might give us one of those surprise QB games
that we seem to let happen on Defense at times. Be Johnny Football please.
Reply/Quote
Did you see Cleveland last night? Don't overthink this one.

Bengals 27
Browns 13
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:29 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: When Pitt comes to pbs our boys better be aware. Swivel heads Mitchell loves to go low at the knees, seen him last night go low couple time instead of tackling he went low. He scares me for our guy's, they would love nothing but to take out 1 or 2 of our guys. To the op sorry not jacking your thread just wanted to throw that out there 

I saw that Cheap Shot go low too... POS
Reply/Quote
Austin Davis? Tyrelle Pryor?

They may have a shot with Johnny playing, but they won't let it happen.

Bengals 42 - Browns 10
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 02:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I hope JF starts. Austin Davis actually has some talent and might give us one of those surprise QB games
that we seem to let happen on Defense at times. Be Johnny Football please.

I don't think you have seen enough Austin Davis...

That slide with 8 secs left instead of going out of bounds, oh my.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 04:42 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I don't think you have seen enough Austin Davis...

That slide with 8 secs left instead of going out of bounds, oh my.

Must of missed that or forgot about it...

None of these QB's should be able to beat us but McCown is definately the best of them.

We should stop their run game similar to the last time, just watch Duke Johnson catching balls out of the backfield.

Bengals win though, but it is the Browns who played us well until the last two times we have met.

Hopefully this is an ongoing process, us just beating the shit out of the Browns. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Bengals block Cleveland's field goal and return it for 6 as time expires but it won't matter as Bengals win anyway 34-17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 33 Browns 13
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 05:23 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Josh McCown is no scrub, a very serviceable QB and will be more consistent than Manziel. I see a Bengal win but an annoyingly tight one.

Bengals-21
BRowns-17

x2
Reply/Quote