Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Browns predictions
(12-01-2015, 03:33 PM)FloridaBengal Wrote: I saw that Cheap Shot go low too... POS

Yes sir, he's a pos. I hope we come out with all our play makers. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 11:43 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Hues pep talk to Hill seemed to work. If his ankle is good to go, Jeremy has a day.

Bengals 34
Browns 13

Changing my prediction now that Davis is the starter.

Shades of TJ Yates.

Bengals 17
Browns 20

We can't game plan against these last minute 3/2nd string quarterbacks for some reason. 
Reply/Quote
Austin Davis will get the start.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:31 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Changing my prediction now that Davis is the starter.

Shades of TJ Yates.

Bengals 17
Browns 20

We can't game plan against these last minute 3/2nd string quarterbacks for some reason. 

Seriously?  That's crazy, man.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:41 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Seriously?  That's crazy, man.

Not really. Hoyer, Yates and more others that I can't think of off the top of my head.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 35 Browns 17. Browns can't stop the run.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 30
Browns: 10

I would have been more worried about Manziel scrambling around to create plays than I am Austin Davis. I will tell you this... if I'm Jimmy Haslam, Pettine just signed his walking papers with this move. You drafted Manziel in the first round, and he has actually looked better each time he has played... you must let him play the rest of this year to see if you need to draft another quarterback next year. Oh well, bring on another new coach in Cleveland!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 02:00 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Bengals: 30

I would have been more worried about Manziel scrambling around to create plays than I am Austin Davis.  I will tell you this... if I'm Jimmy Haslam, Pettine just signed his walking papers with this move.  You drafted Manziel in the first round, and he has actually looked better each time he has played... you must let him play the rest of this year to see if you need to draft another quarterback next year.  Oh well, bring on another new coach in Cleveland!

Factory of sadness continues LMAOand im loving every minute of it  Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 37

Browns 0
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:59 PM)J24 Wrote: Bengals 35 Browns 17. Browns can't stop the run.

How did Browns get 17 on our D?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I predict,   PAIN...hmmm

circa B. A. Barabus
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:31 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Changing my prediction now that Davis is the starter.

Shades of TJ Yates.

Bengals 17
Browns 20

Your original prediction was Bengals 34, Browns 13.

Honestly, I can see how you think Austin Davis gives the Browns a 4 point swing from scoring 13 to 17. His unknown quantity could change a field goal drive into a touchdown. How do you rationalize an unknown QB cutting our offensive output in half, though (changing a prediction from 34 to 17)? Are there pieces to this puzzle I'm not seeing? 

I'm not trying to bash. I never predict a score for a game, so I won't blast anyone who sticks their neck out like that. I just want to understand the thinking behind it.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:48 AM)Whacked Wrote: x2

not with a broken collar bone.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
This would be a horrible loss for the Bengals. Instead of 10-2, 9-3.....now, 9-3 isn't bad, but there are some tough games ahead such as Denver and Pittsburg .....Good teams beat last place teams.....If our Bengals are playing good ball in December and getting ready to peak and play at a high level in the play-offs, then they win this game against the Browns with all their problems on and off the field.

Bengals 34, Browns 13......Bengals with back to back large lead wins going to 10-2 and ready to get after it in the play-offs.....and this win just about can make Steelers forget about winning the AFC North this year.  10-2 with 4 games left, they could forget about catching us. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 02:00 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Bengals: 30

I would have been more worried about Manziel scrambling around to create plays than I am Austin Davis.  I will tell you this... if I'm Jimmy Haslam, Pettine just signed his walking papers with this move.  You drafted Manziel in the first round, and he has actually looked better each time he has played... you must let him play the rest of this year to see if you need to draft another quarterback next year.  Oh well, bring on another new coach in Cleveland!

Maybe they want to see if they are going to keep McCown or Davis to mentor and start ahead of the next QB they want to develop when they let Manziel walk.  Between Kapernick, RGIII, Manziel, Bradford, and Mallett NFL teams are going to have their pick of "upside that doesn't quite deliver" QBs going into next season, right?

I get it, they should see what they have in Manziel, but my lack of sympathy for his plight comes from the fact that he has used "I drink and party too much" as an excuse to cash his first year paycheck he didn't earn.  Once you use that as an excuse for poor performance you are no longer allowed to be in that "come on, everyone drinks and parties, it's legal!" defense without expecting repercussions.  Had he never blamed his lack of attention and production on partying then I'd say "let him party" but he has, so he is no longer subject to those privileges he misused.

Pettine is gone either way (I'm still not sure why they fired the last guy after a mere year, but whatever) so he may as well stick it to Manziel while he can.  I can understand why he is beyond upset with that kid and the crap organization that drafted him.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 02:35 PM)tigerseye Wrote: I predict,   PAIN...hmmm

circa B. A. Barabus

That was Clubber Lang. 

Oh, and 27-13 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 05:37 PM)Mint Berry Crunch Wrote: That was Clubber Lang. 

Oh, and 27-13 Bengals

I'm starting to think Mr. T's acting lacks depth.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 05:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm starting to think Mr. T's acting lacks depth.

I pity the fools......that have to play the Bengals..... Who Dey
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 05:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm starting to think Mr. T's acting lacks depth.

I don't know, some episodes of T and T were pretty dramatic. 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:35 PM)jj22 Wrote: Austin Davis will get the start.

Hopefully the Defense will be prepared this time around.

Always seems like these types of QB's give our Defenses fits. Shouldn't matter though as long as we stop the
run and get after Davis like we did against the Rams. Our Offense should run the ball all over them.
Reply/Quote