Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Cardinals predictions
35-17 Cardinals

I just don't see Cincy winning a prime time road game this week.
Reply/Quote
45-13 Cardinals

Carson carves us up.
Reply/Quote
31-0 Cardinals
Reply/Quote
Carson throws pick sixes and then quits
Gresham has 10 false starts and then fumbles 3 times
Larry Fitzgerald turns to dust
Bruce Arians lets us win because the Steelers fired him

Marvin becomes a GM and we finally beat the primetime curse!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
23-17 Bengals. Not going to stop believing after one loss. Jeez...
Reply/Quote
27-21 cards
Reply/Quote
I had this as a loss weeks ago. Tough road game. If the offense doesn't perk up, it's a sure loss.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Bengals will be ready for this game win 24 17. Andy bounces back and Gio has huge game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals crush them.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:34 AM)86AD Wrote: Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals crush them.

This.

When has Lewis's teams stunk up the place two weeks in a row?
Reply/Quote
I suspect it will be a close game and one that we can win. The Cardinals will be coming down off of a big high. We have no where to go but up after that fiasco tonight.

The Cardinals are good, especially on defense. But they are young and make a lot of mistakes. We make less mistakes.

I pick the Bengals: 21-17.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
This is gonna be a dangeous game. I really think the Cards take this one.

Probably 21-10
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Carson throws pick sixes and then quits
Gresham has 10 false starts and then fumbles 3 times
Larry Fitzgerald turns to dust
Bruce Arians lets us win because the Steelers fired him

Marvin becomes a GM and we finally beat the primetime curse!

Everything but Larry Fitz turning to dust. Not gonna happen. He will be ready to ball.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Bengals win. I have no reason to believe otherwise. Until proven otherwise I'll keep believing that we will win.
IIRC Palmer has never beaten us AND like Andy has never won a playoff game.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:41 AM)grampahol Wrote: Bengals win. I have no reason to believe otherwise.  Until proven otherwise I'll keep believing that we will win.
IIRC Palmer has never beaten us AND like Andy has never won a playoff game.

I'm not saying the Bengals can't or won't win, but Palmer isn't on the god-awful Raiders anymore.
Reply/Quote
With as flat as they looked tonight at home, how can you pick them against a team that is far more talented then the Texans on both sides of the ball in a road game. Carson has his way, and the offense will struggle with their D. Not giving a score, but it's 8-2 after next week.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:02 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: With as flat as they looked tonight at home, how can you pick them against a team that is far more talented then the Texans on both sides of the ball in a road game. Carson has his way, and the offense will struggle with their D. Not giving a score, but it's 8-2 after next week.

follow the bengals long enough, and you will get no answers. i'd bet that the bengals do exactly that and win in arizona next week. it's how ****** up reality is. more importantly it is the bengals and it's what they do. play with emotions in full effect.
Reply/Quote
If the shoe was on the other foot and we were playing an undefeated team that just got embarrassed, half of this board would be hiding under the bed.

This team will be pissed next Sunday. Dalton looked irate in his post game interview. The time for smelling their own farts and being media darlings is over. They are going to get taken to the woodshed all week long by the national media. These guys will be fired up.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:14 AM)samhain Wrote: If the shoe was on the other foot and we were playing an undefeated team that just got embarrassed, half of this board would be hiding under the bed.  

This team will be pissed next Sunday.  Dalton looked irate in his post game interview.  The time for smelling their own farts and being media darlings is over.  They are going to get taken to the woodshed all week long by the national media.  These guys will be fired up.

And of course the Cardinals, led by a number of players who were declared over-the-hill and dead years ago are going to be content to just let a team waltz on in and stomp them at home and then retire.  Good thing the Cardinals beat the Seahawks this week, I'm sure they'll be too pleased with themselves to even put up a fight! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:34 AM)86AD Wrote: Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals crush them.

Look at the NFC win/loss stats under Marvin Lewis, Its crazy. So yea by his record we could dominate this game.
Reply/Quote