Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Cardinals predictions
Until they prove otherwise I think this is another loss.

Cardinals: 35
Bengals: 6
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Cardinals - 31
Bengals - 13
Reply/Quote
Burrow is already supposedly starting. If Burrow starts and we roll the same stupid offense out there with no changes, we're only going to score 3 points again. If we roll Burrow out and either force him to move around or he starts to move more naturally or, at the very least, try something different offensively, then maybe we'll actually score more than 14 points.

The optimism in me sees a better showing from our offense and we eke out a close win 20-17 but the pessimistic Bengal fan since the late 80s in me thinks it's going to be another ugly game from our offense and we lose 24-6.

I just want to see evidence that they're TRYING to fix things. Whether it be benching Burrow, throwing nothing but screen passes all day, calling nothing but run plays, having Mixon throw a bunch of passes, SOMETHING to show that they're not just doing the same thing they've been doing the last 4 games.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Honestly I don't know how we beat the Rams, this offense is so garbage that doing the basics like scoring an offensive TD would be a win for this team at this point.

Cardinals 27
Bengals 6

Burrow 26/49 for 136 yards, 0 TDs and 1 INT. McPherson hits two field goals and Burrow takes another haircut after another pathetic loss.
Reply/Quote
Cardinals gon' beat that ass in the desert.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They are much more talented than the Cards but I don’t think that matters. Cards are playing hard and at least their QB can actually move a little in the pocket

My prediction is another L for the Bengals and a spike upwards in traffic for the 2024 draft forums.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28
Cardinals 24
Reply/Quote
If we can get our average pass up to 5 yards, convert at least 2 3rd downs, and hold the Cardinals to under 200 yards rushing in the first half, this could be a competitive game.....

Reply/Quote
Cardinals 17
Bengals 10
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 01:51 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Cardinals gon' beat that ass in the desert.

17-3
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 01:58 PM)jason Wrote: 17-3

Sounds about right.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I don't think the Cardinals offense is good enough to shred our defense the way that Tennessee did, but I also don't think our offense is good enough to consistently score against...anyone right now.

So I'm going to go with:
Arizona 16
Cincinnati 13
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 02:06 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't think the Cardinals offense is good enough to shred our defense the way that Tennessee did, but I also don't think our offense is good enough to consistently score against...anyone right now.

So I'm going to go with:
Arizona 16
Cincinnati 13

Cowboys have a top 3 defense, Cardinals put up 28 on them rushing for over 220 yards.....

Reply/Quote
The Cardinals are smooth Jimmy Apollo's Lock of the Week.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Cards   31
Cats     13

Oof.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
James Conner runs for 300 yards on this terrible defense and the offense will be awful too. Even if they win, it doesn’t matter. The season is over. It’s better to lose.
Reply/Quote
23 Bengals
17 Cards

People are going to be reminded that we were 2-3 last year. Unless Burrow gets healthy it's much different than last year though.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 02:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The Cardinals are smooth Jimmy Apollo's Lock of the Week.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Cards   31
Cats     13

Oof.

You should know when that guy is right 52% of the time, he's wrong 48% of the time.

I retort the only way I can, by declaring Cincinnati my shoe in of the week.  Burrow plays like Dilfer, but the D returns to their west of the Diahrio Grande form and carries his ass.

[Image: yeF1Yzba5xfzwof0zlYtxsbtABxJ-21xLX3jDulC...01ec743155]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 02:21 PM)125250 Wrote: James Conner runs for 300 yards on this terrible defense and the offense will be awful too. Even if they win, it doesn’t matter. The season is over. It’s better to lose.

Umm, There are still 13 regular season games to play. It's far from over. 

Burrow overcomes adversity this week and we win. Then all you Karens can disappear for a week or 2 until our next loss. It's obvious there are a lot of newer fans on here. In the 90's we weren't happy, but surprised if we had a win before week 5. 
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 03:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You should know when that guy is right 52% of the time, he's wrong 48% of the time.

I retort the only way I can, by declaring Cincinnati my shoe in of the week.  Burrow plays like Dilfer, but the D returns to their west of the Diahrio Grande form and carries his ass.

[Image: yeF1Yzba5xfzwof0zlYtxsbtABxJ-21xLX3jDulC...01ec743155]

I love those memes and I've called on Jimmy many times over the years LOL

Then I remember that they were on our TVs 30+ years ago  Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This feels like the sort of game where we win but it doesn't help our season and may only serve to confuse the issue further.

Bengals 23
Cardinals 17

Reply/Quote