Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Chiefs Predictions
(12-25-2023, 05:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The blueprint to beat the Chiefs is out!

We just need to get overwhelming pressure on Mahomes with our DL and score 2 defensive TDs for an easy win.

Ninja

lol

& borrow the Raiders D

They are playing STOUT
Reply/Quote
Ps. If the Chiefs lose - they need a win against us or the Chargers to win their division.

They will bring their A-game next week for us.

Might be better to see them beat the Raiders
Reply/Quote
Pacheco out w a concussion. Sure would be nice if we didn’t face him.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 05:41 PM)Whacked Wrote: Ps. If the Chiefs lose - they need a win against us or the Chargers to win their division.  

They will bring their A-game next week for us.

Might be better to see them beat the Raiders

KC losing this game is hurting our playoff chances big time. We needed the Raiders to lose. If we lose one of our last two and the Raiders win out, we are done. If the Raiders had lost today, our path, even with a lost, would have been much easier. KC kills us again!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 05:49 PM)Science Friction Wrote: KC losing this game is hurting our playoff chances big time. We needed the Raiders to lose. If we lose one of our last two and the Raiders win out, we are done. If the Raiders had lost today, our path, even with a lost, would have been much easier. KC kills us again!!!

Well crap. I didn’t know that. Arrgggg
Reply/Quote
Isn't the real problem that the Raider won with good defense, passing for 62 yards with no interceptions, and 160 yards on the ground? We're doomed.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 05:49 PM)Science Friction Wrote: KC losing this game is hurting our playoff chances big time. We needed the Raiders to lose. If we lose one of our last two and the Raiders win out, we are done. If the Raiders had lost today, our path, even with a lost, would have been much easier. KC kills us again!!!

If we lose again, do we deserve to be in? Do we want to be in? If we end the year with 8-9 wins, we’re not a good team. I don’t want to go out with a first round loss. If KC loses out they could possible miss playoffs. We need to win out if we want or deserve to be in.
Reply/Quote
We can put KC on brink of being out of playoffs, would that not be great
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 06:09 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: If we lose again, do we deserve to be in? Do we want to be in? If we end the year with 8-9 wins, we’re not a good team. I don’t want to go out with a first round loss. If KC loses out they could possible miss playoffs. We need to win out if we want or deserve to be in.

If KC had won today, all we needed to reach the playoffs was:   1 win ,  2 Steeler losses(probably will happen), 1 JAX  loss (probably will happen), 1 Broncos loss(probably happens).  

THANKS  A LOT , CHIEFS!!!!  F'ers!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 06:15 PM)Science Friction Wrote: If KC had won today, all we needed to reach the playoffs was:   1 win ,  2 Steeler losses(probably will happen), 1 JAX  loss (probably will happen), 1 Broncos loss(probably happens).  

THANKS  A LOT , CHIEFS!!!!  F'ers!!!

Actually you need Houston also to 2-0  or 0-2, we can't tie with Houston 
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 06:10 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: We can put KC on brink of being out of playoffs, would that not be great

Yes, "on the brink" but then they play the Chargers led by Easton Stick and Giff Smith.

Losing to this Charger Team to miss the Playoffs would be their recent rock bottom.
Reply/Quote
We have had the bad luck to catch teams coming off their worst week recently.

I don't know what the score will be in this game, but I'd be shocked if the Chiefs don't come out laser focused after an embarrassing loss to The Raiders today.

Hopefully, we keep our season alive against all odds.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati 27
Kansas Shitty 23
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 06:22 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Actually you need Houston also to 2-0  or 0-2, we can't tie with Houston 

^^^

NOPE!   They can split and we can split and we still get in. Head-to head TB only applies in two-way ties.

** If JAX loses out(surely they won't lose to Carolina at home), then Houston would need to go 0-2 or 2-0.
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 06:50 PM)depthchart Wrote: Yes, "on the brink" but then they play the Chargers led by Easton Stick and Giff Smith.

Losing to this Charger Team to miss the Playoffs would be their recent rock bottom.

So still puts them in win or lose to get in possibility,  and not at home for once
Reply/Quote
BrowningHead.....?
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I agree the KC loss to the Raiders will fire them up next week. Chiefs 28 Bengals 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Hope not but I could see the Chiefs putting up a 40-burger. We, unfortunately , couldn't stop a jaywalker if we were holding 53 STOP signs.
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 11:17 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Hope not but I could see the Chiefs putting up a 40-burger. We, unfortunately , couldn't stop a jaywalker if we were holding 53 STOP signs.

And their WRs can't hold on to a ball to save their life.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 06:10 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: We can put KC on brink of being out of playoffs, would that not be great

KC can eliminate us as well.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote