Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Chiefs Predictions
No way to pick the Bengals with a defense that was abused twice by one of the worst offenses in the league.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 07:47 PM)Science Friction Wrote: ^^^

NOPE!   They can split and we can split and we still get in. Head-to head TB only applies in two-way ties.

** If JAX loses out(surely they won't lose to Carolina at home), then Houston would need to go 0-2 or 2-0.

No it can apply in 3 way also besides we have worse conference record so no way we can win tiebreakers without head to head.
Reply/Quote
Easy Bengals win. 17-16 F
Reply/Quote
I'm all in rooting for Cincy to beat KC!! Let's do it!!

As a realist, not feeling optimistic about Cincy's chances here.

Strength of KC's team is a stout defense with a good secondary which will make it tough on Browning and the Bengals O.

Bengals defense is a sieve in the secondary especially in the middle against TEs.

Uh-oh.

Playoff chances? Yup, can always still hope. But, should've beat Pitt last week. That's the killer.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 09:16 AM)Bengal Billy Wrote: I'm all in rooting for Cincy to beat KC!! Let's do it!!

As a realist, not feeling optimistic about Cincy's chances here.

Strength of KC's team is a stout defense with a good secondary which will make it tough on Browning and the Bengals O.

Bengals defense is a sieve in the secondary especially in the middle against TEs.  

Uh-oh.

Playoff chances? Yup, can always still hope. But, should've beat Pitt last week. That's the killer.

We are down yes, but so are KC I much rather play this team in a down year than last 4 kc teams
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 08:13 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So still puts them in win or lose to get in possibility,  and not at home for once

Travis Kelce threw his helmet and they say had a "tiff" with Andy Reid against the Raiders.

Mahomes "yelling" at people during the Raiders game.

It would be SWEET to have the Bengals, then the Chargers bring out these types of behaviors by humbling them down to elimination.  Cry Cry  
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 11:30 AM)depthchart Wrote: Travis Kelce threw his helmet and they say had a "tiff" with Andy Reid against the Raiders.

Mahomes "yelling" at people during the Raiders game.

It would be SWEET to have the Bengals, then the Chargers bring out these types of behaviors by humbling them down to elimination.  Cry Cry  

Bengals will be used and abused as the “get right game” mules - just like the Stoolers did.

Pricks
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 30-24 and a glimmer of hope stays alive

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
As the great Mora in the sky once said...."playoffs? playoffs?"

Someone get the gif for me.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 05:38 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: No, I think this is this year's Bengals team.

Jake browning is number 2 in the nfl last four weeks in passing yards. If browning doesn’t make silly throws, they will be able to put up yards on offense.
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs aren't that good. Trouble is neither are we !!

If and only if we have some moderate success running the ball and they stick with it, we will probably keep it close. It's at their place but, the Chiefs are only 4-4 at home this season so.....

I'm going to say we eekkk out a close one with a TD from the defense.

Bengals 23
Chiefs 20
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 01:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Chiefs aren't that good. Trouble is neither are we !!

If and only if we have some moderate success running the ball and they stick with it, we will probably keep it close. It's at their place but, the Chiefs are only 4-4 at home this season so.....

.........and we don't have a defense......against Mahomnes...? Ouch!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 04:14 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: This will be the re-write of the Steelers game.  Chiefs are stinking up the joint against the Raiders.  Some controversy about Chiefs offense starts this week.  At the same time some wise ass from the Bengals will open their month about how poor the chiefs offense is to motivate the chiefs with bulletin board material.  I predict another blow out.  Bengals lose 10 to 24.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(12-26-2023, 12:53 PM)Whacked Wrote: Bengals will be used and abused as the “get right game” mules - just like the Stoolers did.

Pricks

I was thinking the same thing, but there are a couple things different here.

First off, the Chiefs aren't switching to a QB that's better than the previous 2 they've tried.
More importantly, the Chiefs are also heading into a game against a team that got EMBARRASSED by a divisional rival. Both the Chiefs and Bengals are coming into this game looking to "get right".
Also, Browning isn't going to throw 3 INTs against the Chiefs defense.
In addition, Browning has never lost 2 games in a row he's started.
Lastly, the Bengals are in the Chiefs heads; we've won 3 of the last 4 against KC and while they have the most recent win between the 2 teams, you jus tknow there's extra pressure on them to not only not lose to the Bengals but to not lose against the Bengals without Joe Burrow.

All we need to do to win the game (besides the obvious not turn the ball over) is to jump out to an early lead. That will get in their head leading to them pressing and making more and more mistakes.

With that said, honestly, I would not be surprised if this game turns out like the previous Chiefs-Bengals games where the Bengals find themselves down 2 scores by halftime but then end up winning the game by 3 in the 4th or OT.

Bengals win 24-20
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs are beginning to look dysfunctional.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 03:18 PM)Goalpost Wrote: The Chiefs are beginning to look dysfunctional.

Beginning? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs look tired and they have the pressure on them to not lose to a Burrowless team that has had their number 3 out of the last 4
games they played. The last game where they won was mostly because 3 of our starting OL were out. I expect us to come into this game
with a chip on our shoulder after losing the way we did against a hated rival.

Bengals - 27
Chiefs - 24

Last second FG by McPherson.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs: 45
Bengals: 10

Mahomes throws for 400 yards and 5 TDS

If y'all honestly think this defense that has allowed Mason Rudolph, Nick Mullens and CJ Beathard look elite then will stop Mahomes and Kelce you need to wake up
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Early odds (Vegas Insider) has us at +7
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 01:46 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Jake browning is number 2 in the nfl last four weeks in passing yards.  If browning doesn’t make silly throws, they will be able to put up yards on offense.

He sure looked like number2 against Pittsburgh on Saturday.
Reply/Quote
the Swifties win 34 - 13
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote