Bengals - 21
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 06:36 PM)Trademark Wrote: Chiefs: 45
Bengals: 10

Mahomes throws for 400 yards and 5 TDS

If y'all honestly think this defense that has allowed Mason Rudolph, Nick Mullens and CJ Beathard look elite then will stop Mahomes and Kelce you need to wake up

I’ll bet you anything he doesn’t go for 400 and 5.

Literally anything.
Reply/Quote
While my heart says we have our "lets prove we are better than this" game, and Mixon has 100+ yards rushing and 2 Tds, with Higgens having another 2 TDs, my common sense tells me Cryhomes has a field day, and Travis Swift is open all day with yards to spare in another embarrassing loss for the good guys. 37-10 with no more playoff talk. This sucks.
Reply/Quote
We play the chiefs again next year as we play the afc west , nfc east and if we come in last the patriots and titans and a last place team from the nfc
Reply/Quote
With TAYLOR SWIFT on their side, we are doomed, that's a big distraction alone.

KC 41 - Bengals 24
Reply/Quote
Bengals are coming off an embarrassing game and have reached the point of elimination. I think there could be a pride factor involved with a lot of effort in this one. I don't expect high scoring. Maybe an OT game. 20-17 good guys.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 05:28 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup yup. Chiefs are playing super sloppy.

I think Kelce is just in love - we all know the damage that does lol.

and too busy making commercials too. He’s lost a step. But still dangerous !!

Kelce has the clap..
Reply/Quote
This game will be closer than most think. Maybe we pull it out!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 01:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Kelce has the clap..

Taylor is a dirty girl...LOL
Reply/Quote
I could see 60 points against us

Our D is TRASH bro. We aren’t the Raiders
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 04:12 PM)Housh Wrote: I could see 60 points against us

Our D is TRASH bro. We aren’t the Raiders

Maybe...but the Chiefs haven't exactly been an offensive juggernaut this season. They're averaging 19 points over their last 8 games. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 01:35 PM)sandwedge Wrote: This game will be closer than most think. Maybe we pull it out!

An interesting trend I'd love to see continue: the Bengals haven't lost road games in back-to-back weeks since November, 2020. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 03:18 PM)Goalpost Wrote: The Chiefs are beginning to look dysfunctional.

So were the Steelers until they faced us. This team can cure all other teams dysfunction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If Chase plays we win 27 .24 If Chase sits we lose 27-10 I dont think Chris Jones will be the game wrecker against us that he is against most teams. I see Trey potentially having a big day with a couple of sacks.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 04:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Maybe...but the Chiefs haven't exactly been an offensive juggernaut this season. They're averaging 19 points over their last 8 games. 

You seen our D?

You think their stats mean anything?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Although the Chiefs aren't as good as they were last year, it still appears as though they are better than the Steelers. While football is a game of match ups, I do not think we will have any match for the Chiefs offense unless the refs actually call holding on whoever is attempting to block Trey and he also gets 4 sacks.

Bengals - 17
Chiefs - 27
Reply/Quote
With CTB back and my gut feeling that Uno plays...

23-21 Bengals

Defense gets a TD in the 4th to take the lead. A hobbled Patty can't quite get them into field goal range and tosses a pick on a last second hail mary.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Pacheco might not play because of a concussion. He didn't practice today. That would be pretty big.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
FWIW John Hussey is the ref for this game and the Bengals are 5-3 in games he refs including last year week 14 vs Chiefs. Take all the good signs we can get.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
The Raiders defense was on fire, and held KC to 14 points. I don't feel good about our defense in comparison, so I hope the offense takes care of business on their end.
Reply/Quote