Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals@Cowboys Predictions
(10-03-2016, 03:00 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You're right, Dez is not that good and our secondary play has been out of this world this year.  Ninja

So you are ok measuring a secondary that had 3 of their top 4 players back from last year on just these 4 games but we can't measure Dez on his first three games ??  11 receptions for 150 yards and 1n TD.... hmm.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals-31
Cowgirls-13

Burfict back is tough on a rookie QB.

Plus we might have Eifert too. The team is about to start to roll...

Cowboys aren't that good besides Elliot who might hurt us a bit in the passing game but still, not enough.
Reply/Quote
Very winnable game, imo. Dallas only beat a bad SF team by one score. It was on the road, and this game they'll be at home, but we're a far better team than the 9ers. Prescott's record streak on no INTs for a rookie hopefully falls Sunday. Burfict should play more than he did his first game back, and if Eifert is back it should help with our RZ troubles. Can't stop AJ & Eifert every time.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 08:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Very winnable game, imo. Dallas only beat a bad SF team by one score. It was on the road, and this game they'll be at home, but we're a far better team than the 9ers. Prescott's record streak on no INTs for a rookie hopefully falls Sunday. Burfict should play more than he did his first game back, and if Eifert is back it should help with our RZ troubles. Can't stop AJ & Eifert every time.

Feel this,I truly believe we will get outcoached as marvin plays not to lose and their qb is a beast.He can run super fast and is very good with the ball.I believe we lose by two scores and then new England will just kill us as they will take aj green away,and Dalton will freak out.He is holding the ball a lot more too long this seaon.Can't depend on the d to bale you out every game.We are only scoring very low on points,and that is just not going to cut it.Gotta get in the end zone.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 12:42 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Eifert with a key Red Zone TD or 2. Bengals by 10 in a statement game.

What statement?

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 08:13 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Feel this,I truly believe we will get outcoached as marvin plays not to lose and their qb is a beast.He can run super fast and is very good with the ball.I believe we lose by two scores and then new England will just kill us as they will take aj green away,and Dalton will freak out.He is holding the ball a lot more too long this seaon.Can't depend on the d to bale you out every game.We are only scoring very low on points,and that is just not going to cut it.Gotta get in the end zone.

OMG.. Jason Garrett has been getting out coached his whole career, not even close the quality coach of Marvin,, ..  six years for Garrett and one playoffs for a team that has a open pocket book and talent year to year....
Reply/Quote
Cowboys 27
Bengals 17

Explanation why can be found here: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Record-after-BYE-weeks
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 08:49 PM)jeremydc Wrote: What statement?

"**** you, Jerry Jones."  That's a good statement.

They can't lose this and then go to NE, 'cause they'd be staring down the barrel of a 2-4 record.  So, I'll hope the football gods smile on us and we win a close one 24-21.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 09:01 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: OMG.. Jason Garrett has been getting out coached his whole career, not even close the quality coach of Marvin,, ..  six years for Garrett and one playoffs for a team that has a open pocket book and talent year to year....

And possibly the highest paid roster in the nfl (thats a guess, but hey its the cowboys)

I think it would be close, but I would say Marvin has a little edge. Marvin turned the franchise from a laughing stock for years to a contender. At the end of the day, neither one of them have a SB ring as a HC. So I wouldnt say either one of them are waaaay better than the other, but in my opinion, id give marv a slight edge
Reply/Quote
Garrett has done nothing with a open checkbook and talent every year... Marvin has built a team through the draft, turned around a losing culture... you might not be happy playoff losses but Garrett has done nothing to warrant to be close to Marvin
Reply/Quote
Rookie qb. Start him in your ff leagues.
Reply/Quote
Under Dalton, the Bengals are 14-4-1 against the NFC, with Dalton sporting a 99.2 passer rating.

That includes 3-1vs the NFC East and a 103.2 rating there. Unfortunately the only loss was to the Cowboys (2012). That was the game where AJ Green dropped the easy game winner. He was open on a short slant right by the goal line and a money pass bounced right off his hands. The final score was 19-20 I believe.

I definitely think we'll win this one though. I'll say 27-17. It'll be close for awhile, then we'll pull away with another 4th quarter TD.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 09:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: "**** you, Jerry Jones."  That's a good statement.

why the F U?

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 10:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Under Dalton, the Bengals are 14-4-1 against the NFC, with Dalton sporting a 99.2 passer rating.

That includes 3-1vs the NFC East and a 103.2 rating there. Unfortunately the only loss was to the Cowboys (2012). That was the game where AJ Green dropped the easy game winner. He was open on a short slant right by the goal line and a money pass bounced right off his hands. The final score was 19-20 I believe.

I definitely think we'll win this one though. I'll say 27-17. It'll be close for awhile, then we'll pull away with another 4th quarter TD.

Yes. Bengals had a 9 point lead going into the 4th quarter as well. I hated that effing game.
Reply/Quote
We have the #10 passing defense in the league currently (YPG). Obviously not a perfect stat, but not sure why people act like our secondary is the issue. The lack of running game to control the clock seems like more of the issue to me. Honestly, I am not that worried about the team with Burffict and Eiffert back so Red Zone efficiency and run defense should improve, two major issues we have had.
Reply/Quote
I want to believe this team can pull off a road win here. But I'm not real wild about what I've seen so far. No ability to run the ball with any consistency. Stink bad in the red zone ! Defense giving up one or two bombs a game. Them being able to make our safeties cheat up with Elliott. WE regularly make rookie/young QB's look like P. Manning 2.0

Having said all of that I'm going to say we turn it around in Dallas and play up to our potential with Eiffert and Burfict back and pull it out.

Bengals 30

Cowboys 19
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 08:49 PM)jeremydc Wrote: What statement?

That the BENGALS are a CONTENDER, there is NO dropoff. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals 33
Cowgirls 13

We bring the Cowboys back to reality. Elliot has only looked good against the worst run Ds in the league. Our secondary is highly underrated. Cowboys whole team is overrated. The offense will go to town with Eifert back and Burfict and the defense will make the rookie duo look like what they are.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 06:48 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Bengals 33
Cowgirls 13

We bring the Cowboys back to reality. Elliot has only looked good against the worst run Ds in the league. Our secondary is highly underrated. Cowboys whole team is overrated. The offense will go to town with Eifert back and Burfict and the defense will make the rookie duo look like what they are.

Elliot will gash our D for 150+ yards. BUT we hold their aerial attack to a season low.

We maintain our momentum and ACTUALLY score  some TDs.

30 -17 Bengals

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 08:09 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Elliot will gash our D for 150+ yards. BUT we hold their aerial attack to a season low.

We maintain our momentum and ACTUALLY score  some TDs.

30 -17 Bengals

Elliot won't even have a 100 yard day against us unless he rushes close to 30 times. No way he will get 150+ lol. He has been playing the worst rush defenses in the league so far this year. With Burfict back he will look like a Rookie.
Reply/Quote