Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals@Cowboys Predictions
(10-05-2016, 08:13 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Elliot won't even have a 100 yard day against us unless he rushes close to 30 times. No way he will get 150+ lol. He has been playing the worst rush defenses in the league so far this year. With Burfict back he will look like a Rookie.

We shall see.

Reply/Quote
The Dak and Zeke show run wild on Pauly Gs boys

31-17 Dem Boyz
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 08:57 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: The Dak and Zeke show run wild on Pauly Gs boys

31-17 Dem Boyz

Please, who has Dallas even played?  Real tough schedule, Bengals D is going to make Dak look like the 4th round rookie he is.  
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 10:13 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Please, who has Dallas even played?  Real tough schedule, Bengals D is going to make Dak look like the 4th round rookie he is.  

We thought Trevor Simien was going to be easy and look at what he did to the Bengals.

You can't take anything for granted in the NFL. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 10:13 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Please, who has Dallas even played?  Real tough schedule, Bengals D is going to make Dak look like the 4th round rookie he is.  

Have you watched our defense at all this season? We've been gashed by almost every running back, and when we load the box with either Iloka or Williams we get beat over top because our corners get lost on long routes.

We had a pretty good defense against Miami, but that was mostly because Miami beat themselves with a poor offensive gameplan.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 01:23 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Have you watched our defense at all this season? We've been gashed by almost every running back, and when we load the box with either Iloka or Williams we get beat over top because our corners get lost on long routes.

We had a pretty good defense against Miami, but that was mostly because Miami beat themselves with a poor offensive gameplan.

I bet Dallas won't put up more than 14 points.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 10:26 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: We thought Trevor Simien was going to be easy and look at what he did to the Bengals.

You can't take anything for granted in the NFL. 

Yes he did, and he did it with two really talented WR's and the Bengals focused on trying to stop the run.

With Bryant on the shelf, who do you see running deep routes past our secondary for Dallas? 

Whiten is going to have his catches and do well since TE = problems for the Bengals but he's not going to go off for a 50 yard post pattern TD like Sanders did. 

This is actually a good match-up for the Bengals and also a really good test to see what Dak is made of, I think the double A gap blitz look will confuse him at times and cause mistakes. 

The real concern I see for Cincy is finding the damn endzone instead of settling for 3.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 08:57 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: The Dak and Zeke show run wild on Pauly Gs boys

31-17 Dem Boyz

With Burfict back? I highly doubt it.

We have played much better teams, much tighter without Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:54 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Yes he did, and he did it with two really talented WR's and the Bengals focused on trying to stop the run.

With Bryant on the shelf, who do you see running deep routes past our secondary for Dallas? 

Whiten is going to have his catches and do well since TE = problems for the Bengals but he's not going to go off for a 50 yard post pattern TD like Sanders did. 

This is actually a good match-up for the Bengals and also a really good test to see what Dak is made of, I think the double A gap blitz look will confuse him at times and cause mistakes. 

The real concern I see for Cincy is finding the damn endzone instead of settling for 3.

This, plus Seimian wasn't a rookie and sat learning behind Peyton Manning for a year.

Dude is talented, not saying Dak is not but Seimian is ahead of Dak right now with much more talent and a much better Defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 05:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This, plus Seimian wasn't a rookie and sat learning behind Peyton Manning for a year.

Dude is talented, not saying Dak is not but Seimian is ahead of Dak right now with much more talent and a much better Defense.

Plus, how many points were scored after the refs boned us by extending their 3rd down missed play or turnover, etc.   Unfortunately, I see a similar situation against Dallas.

Straight Up:

Cincinnati 27
Dallas       10

Refs adjustments:

Cincinnati 17
Dallas       24
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 10:48 PM)jeremydc Wrote: why the  F U?

'Cause I felt like it.  Thanks for asking.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 01:23 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Have you watched our defense at all this season? We've been gashed by almost every running back, and when we load the box with either Iloka or Williams we get beat over top because our corners get lost on long routes.

Last two games our run defense has been very good

Miami had like 62 yards....Denver 23 carries for 52 yards ( i believe they were ranked very high after 2 games running the ball ) and even in Steelers game, our run defense did not do a bad job.. took Williams 32 carries to get 94 yards and his long was 11 yards.. so with that said  I have no clue where you get our defense has been gashed by the run this season.. the last three games no one has gashed us and last two games we have limited offense rushing to average of around 55 yards.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 07:38 PM)Night Wrote: Plus, how many points were scored after the refs boned us by extending their 3rd down missed play or turnover, etc.   Unfortunately, I see a similar situation against Dallas.

Straight Up:

Cincinnati 27
Dallas       10

Refs adjustments:

Cincinnati 17
Dallas       24
lol, we blow out Dallas 38-10 why, we shut down there run game, Prescott throws some picks. No one on the Cowboys entire team can stop Aj Green even double covered. Ref adjustments Bengals 30 Dallas 17
Reply/Quote
it's marvin's record vs. a rookie QB + a rookie RB. we are in deep doo-doo.
Reply/Quote
Bengals WIN by 1 point and I'm more than happy team escapes Dallas with a WIN and goes to 3-2 on the season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 02:54 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I bet Dallas won't put up more than 14 points.

I will take that bet. How much are we permitted to bet if at here?
$100?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 07:06 AM)Whacked Wrote: I will take that bet. How much are we permitted to bet if at here?
$100?

I'm not going to bet money with someone I don't know over the internet.
Reply/Quote
We lose, we're pretenders, we win were contenders. We can't drop
this one
Reply/Quote
Very overconfident on the cowgirls message boards I see they're fans have zero respect for the Bengals
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 07:38 PM)Night Wrote: Plus, how many points were scored after the refs boned us by extending their 3rd down missed play or turnover, etc.   Unfortunately, I see a similar situation against Dallas.

Straight Up:

Cincinnati 27
Dallas       10

Refs adjustments:

Cincinnati 17
Dallas       24

The refs have been downright terrible this season and have probably taken away about 20 or so points from us
atleast and i expect the same in Dallas with Corrente. I just don't know if it will be enough unless they throw Taze
out of the game or something. Dak doesn't throw deep and if we keep him in the pocket he will be toast.

(10-05-2016, 08:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: 'Cause I felt like it.  Thanks for asking.

Hilarious

(10-06-2016, 12:30 AM)bengaltruth Wrote: lol, we blow out Dallas 38-10 why, we shut down there run game, Prescott throws some picks. No one on the Cowboys entire team can stop Aj Green even double covered. Ref adjustments Bengals 30 Dallas 17

Thats more like it. Rock On
Reply/Quote