Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Cowboys predictions
Bengals 27 Dallas 24
Reply/Quote
Long snapper issues get resolved and Mac kicks some long field goals at ATT stadium. Cowboys find a replacement QB. Close game with Bengals winning 24-23 at the end.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Not so sure about this game with the suspect OL. TJ Watt lived in the backfield and Parsons is just as good as Watt...Even without Dak I think the Cowboys might win a close one, 16-12
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Did you hear how Burrow sat in his locker "contemplating" for a LOONG time after the Steeler game? Burrow is going to come out with a vengeance against Dallas.

Bengals win in a blowout 38-7. Burrow throws for over 500 yards and 4 TDs. Still gets sacked 5 times, though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:17 PM)shuffle Wrote: Bengals 24
Cowboys 16
Mixon leads the way!

Zac Taylor needs to turn the play calling over to someone else,He is too predictable.Everyone in the NFL is going to come after us and its going to be a battle all year. Should have never allow Pylor to leave to the Jags. And I am not sold on Tackle Collins or Jonah Williams.I would give the Max dude a try.This 2022 team scares me.I can see us going 9 and 8.All these teams are tough and I see us getting killed when the stoolers game rolls around.We had zero sacks sunday.That is a huge concern.This line so far is no better than the 2021 line. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Reply/Quote
We bounce back big...

Bengals - 38
Cowboys - 13

Our Defense just needs to really study up on this Cooper Rush dude.

Don't want to see another Mike White sighting where a backup makes our Defense look bad.
Reply/Quote
bengals win 19-14
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:07 PM)ATOTR Wrote: I said we would lose to Steelers.   Predicted in the thread.

Bounce back here vs a very bad Dallas tame.  They cant block anyone, and they have no QB or WR after lamb.

Next year, Burrow should probably play a few series in the pre season -  He looked like Bad Andy.  He could have easily had 3 more picks - that is scary to think about.

At least two, for sure.

Also agree that we bounce back here. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Prediction? The Cardiac Cats are back - until further notice....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 04:28 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Prediction? The Cardiac Cats are back - until further notice....

The last cardiac Cats pulled out last minute WINS
Reply/Quote
Theyre rattled and Oline continues to struggle. We start the season 0-2.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 01:16 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Zac Taylor needs to turn the play calling over to someone else,He is too predictable.Everyone in the NFL is going to come after us and its going to be a battle all year. Should have never allow Pylor to leave to the Jags. And I am not sold on Tackle Collins or Jonah Williams.I would give the Max dude a try.This 2022 team scares me.I can see us going 9 and 8.All these teams are tough and I see us getting killed when the stoolers game rolls around.We had zero sacks sunday.That is a huge concern.This line so far is no better than the 2021 line. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

There is so much fail in that post...i can't even be bothered. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e90f33e5626fb1446c...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think Bengals can WIN

Most Bengals First Team never played Preseason and Steelers was their first live action. I thought the Super Bowl Defense played well the whole game. I thought the Offense played awful the First Half and looked in Preseason Mode, but rallied to win in 2nd half if not for mistakes on extra point.

I didn't expect the new O Line to come together in Game One, but I think they will get better each week.

Now Dallas had a top notch Defense last year and they get a lot of turnovers. They also have a good Offense, but Tampa Defense probably held them back, but they have a good Offense.

It is in Dallas, never an easy place to play. Is it their Home Opener ? If so, that is rough.

The Bengals may be a little beaten up. Bengals and Steelers always lay too many injuries on each other.

Still, I think Bengals can come out with a Win. Just as they did going into Tennessee and Kansas City in Play-Offs. It will be a Hard and Close Game. Bengals may even fall behind as they always do, they were a 2nd Half team all through Play-Offs and Super Bowl.

I would not bet on this game, but as a Bengal Fan I hope Bengals get a Win.

BENGALS by 1 point in my heart. Hopefully Bengals get Long Snapper to Holder worked out, because we will need McPherson being Mister Automatic in this one. He was in Steelers game until holder got injured.

Tiger ...GO BENGALS... Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 04:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: The last cardiac Cats pulled out last minute WINS

And that's how it's going to be because last year the league was put on notice and you see all the bandwagon bettors jump on this year. I don't know what game we will be the underdogs in the public eye - THAT will be the game of a sure win.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
We’re in big trouble…

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:03 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Cooper Rush will be Mike White 2.0 Bengals lose 31 -23.

That would be about as crazy as my prediction. Zac punts on second down by mistake.
Reply/Quote
There's a real problem if we don't hang 30 on them... And hold them to much less than that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 07:53 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: That would be about as crazy as my prediction. Zac punts on second down by mistake.

Not going to lie that made me lol
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 07:59 PM)jason Wrote: There's a real problem if we don't hang 30 on them... And hold them to much less than that.

I'm going to say

Bengals - 34

Cowboys - 16
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 07:53 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: That would be about as crazy as my prediction. Zac punts on second down by mistake.

Just to be an ass I was gonna call sack fumble for the first offensive play of the year in that thread last week. Turns out I wasn't too far off.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote