Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Cowboys predictions
27-17 Bengals

Trey Hendrickson feasts on the Dallas line

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
33-9 Bengals. It would be more but I think they put it away early in the fourth and start to prioritize the run game.
Reply/Quote
27-14 Bengals

defense and Mixon star
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 07:53 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: That would be about as crazy as my prediction. Zac punts on second down by mistake.

You don’t punt on 2nd. You either call the quick kick on first down, because they won’t expect it and field position is all that matters. Or..

You punt on 3rd in case of a bad snap.

I don’t have a good feeling about Sunday. I see Cowboys in a close one, 24-20.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are 4-9 against the Cowboys all time; I don’t like those stats one bit. The last Cincinnati win against Dallas was in 2004.
Reply/Quote
27-13 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:13 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals are 4-9 against the Cowboys all time; I don’t like those stats one bit.  The last Cincinnati win against Dallas was in 2004.

Thanks, I had to look that up:

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore/dallas-cowboys-vs-cincinnati-bengals-2004110706

Some of those names are insane. I'm not sure if I can remember that game... although you'd think a 76-yd bomb to Schobel would be pretty hard to forget  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 11:21 PM)tms Wrote: Thanks, I had to look that up:

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore/dallas-cowboys-vs-cincinnati-bengals-2004110706

Some of those names are insane. I'm not sure if I can remember that game... although you'd think a 76-yd bomb to Schobel would be pretty hard to forget  Hilarious

I think Dallas trotted out Anthony Carter under center that game. I very well could be making that name up... But anyway it was the weird year when Carson became the starter. The ho hum year between the first year at .500, and the first winning season in forever.

But yeah Dallas has owned us since. Including the Andy Dalton revenge game 2 years ago. Honestly we beat them in 2012 if not for a bullshit unnecessary roughness call against Reggie Nelson... He did decleat Dez Bryant on that play though. Hit him harder than Dez had hit his own mother.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Since 2019...0 0-2 teams went on to make playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Dallas Defense is pretty good especially in the front 7 and Special teams wise they have an excellent KR in Turbin. With that being said they have zero threats on offense.

Bengals 20
Cowboys 10
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 12:48 AM)J24 Wrote: Dallas Defense is pretty good especially in the front 7 and Special teams wise they have an excellent KR in Turbin. With that being said they have zero threats on offense.

Bengals 20
Cowboys 10

I wouldn’t say 0. Lamb is pretty good.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 08:49 PM)jason Wrote: Just to be an ass I was gonna call sack fumble for the first offensive play of the year in that thread last week. Turns out I wasn't too far off.

Yeah, not what I would of called on the first two plays even if it doesn't matter much and would obviously kept the game
in the one way that the team could actually win it without just being better in every aspect in terms of talent.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Bengals BIG, but with Taylor you never know.
Reply/Quote
27-17 Bengals. Remember, Fourtunette was running all over this Dallas' D last week., so we gotta feed Mixon and use more the play action.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 12:51 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wouldn’t say 0. Lamb is pretty good.

You're right I shouldn't say zero. Schultz,Pollard, Elliot, and Lamb are pretty good. The problem is they have  a backup QB that will struggle getting  them the ball.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 12:26 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Since 2019...0 0-2 teams went on to make playoffs.

It's a good thing we're not going to open this season 0-2. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Red zone offense is a concern. We are too good for this. Last year we were 21st. This year after 1 week, we are 21st again. Bengals win a low scoring tight one 20-17.
Reply/Quote
If we don’t turn the ball over 342 times we should win comfortably.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34 - 20
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 07:04 PM)kevin Wrote: I think Bengals can WIN

Most Bengals First Team never played Preseason and Steelers was their first live action.  I thought the Super Bowl Defense played well the whole game.  I thought the Offense played awful the First Half and looked in Preseason Mode, but rallied to win in 2nd half if not for mistakes on extra point.  

I didn't expect the new O Line to come together in Game One, but I think they will get better each week.  

Now Dallas had a top notch Defense last year and they get a lot of turnovers. They also have a good Offense, but Tampa Defense probably held them back, but they have a good Offense.  

It is in Dallas, never an easy place to play.  Is it their Home Opener ?  If so, that is rough.

The Bengals may be a little beaten up.  Bengals and Steelers always lay too many injuries on each other.

Still, I think Bengals can come out with a Win.  Just as they did going into Tennessee and Kansas City in Play-Offs.  It will be a Hard and Close Game.  Bengals may even fall behind as they always do, they were a 2nd Half team all through Play-Offs and Super Bowl.

I would not bet on this game, but as a Bengal Fan I hope Bengals get a Win.  

BENGALS by 1 point in my heart.  Hopefully Bengals get Long Snapper to Holder worked out, because we will need McPherson being Mister Automatic in this one.  He was in Steelers game until holder got injured.

Tiger ...GO BENGALS... Tiger
a must needed add on :  With Prescott OUT as Dallas QB, THAT changed things.  OK, Beware of the Back-Up and Back-Up QB's have gave Bengals problems in past, such as that Jets game last year. Still, I like Bengals chances more in this one with Prescott OUT.  

GET THE WIN BENGALS.....Get First WIN of the Season....Do NOT fall to 0-2. 

GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote