Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Falcons Predictions
With AJ, without AJ.....the outcome will be the same. 

Falcons light up the score board against our D. 

Bengals- 17
Falcons- 34
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 02:34 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: With AJ, without AJ.....the outcome will be the same. 

Falcons light up the score board against our D. 

Bengals- 17
Falcons- 34

So AJ is a non-factor to you??? We are the same without him???
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 04:16 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: So AJ is a non-factor to you??? We are the same without him???

This week? Yep.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: A turnover involving John Ross?

bengals 14,falcons 42 they win big,this defense has no answer and cannot rush the passer good enough.billings sucks,gets pushed around way too much and most nfl teams have superior lineman that know how to protect their qb
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24 falcons 14
More press coverage less cusion = more sacks from the defensive line. Los, Geno, and Lawson all eat on Sunday Funday.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Falcons manhandle Bengals.

Excuses pile up why we lost and we are still a playoff team that just had a bad game because of x,y,z.

Thats my prediction....
Reply/Quote
Bengals 21
Dirty Birds 38

They lick their wounds and get ready to (hopefully) squish the fish.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If we are without AJ, I think it's going to be too tough.

31-21 Atlanta.

One thing I want to see improvement from is D-line pressure this week though. Atlanta does not do these short, quick passes we have been getting hit with to start the season. They LOVE big plays, so it'll take time to develop. Our pass rush will have a little bit more time... they need to take advantage of it.
Reply/Quote
Is there any word on AJ yet ?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 11:34 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: AJ will not play as he is hurt AGAIN.He gets hurt every season as he is injury prone and is too fraile. I tryly love the guy but this is just the way it is.And I would start the Rawls kid as he is super strong and runs a ton better than gio. But stupid marvin does not know how to put the best players out there.I would put John Ross on kick returns and nothing else and if he screws that up,he will be benched and on the practice team until he shows he is ready for prime and it would not be marvin making that call.He is too dumb.I: cannot wait until he is gone,and mike brown as well.We have excellent talent,but the brass does not know how to use it and it shows.I am still predicting 8 and 8.believe this and TA is a loser D coach.Sunday proved how goofy he is.He is not a hands on coach,he sits in the press box and drinks Gatorade.Who stinkin cares if he takes the blame for sundays d-performance.I want stinkin wins,and you Austin just gave us a loss and you cannot ever recover from that.We are going NO WHERE AGAIN.believe this. too many injuries year after year after year after year.We so need a better conditioning coach.Too many poor coaches on this staff.All marvin cares about is helping the community,I want wins,concentrate on winning,screw everything else you moron.

"Coach Marvin Lewis relayed Wednesday that Green (groin) is "fine,"Katherine Terrell of ESPN.com reports.

Per the report, Green may have aggravated an old injury from college in Week 3's loss to the Panthers. "He seemed to come around very quickly with the anti-inflammatories," Lewis noted of the wideout's recovery from the issue. "We're very fortunate with that. Because I didn't know what he had injured. He was complaining about both sides." In addition to his previously-listed groin injury, both of Green's hips evidently hurt Sunday, plus he landed awkwardly on his shoulder. While it was obviously not a great day for Green in terms of his body taking a pounding, Lewis is very optimistic about Green's status for this weekend's tilt against the Falcons, per Paul Dehner Jr. of The Cincinnati Enquirer."

Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Going to be optimistic this week and say Bengals 31 Falcons 28
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I think we can win this. This shouldn’t be an in the trenches type game like last week and we should have some key players back.

Bengals 34-24
Reply/Quote
High scoring affair. For the Falcons. Falcons 42 Bengals 20
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I don't think we stop them. The Bengals will put up some points, but not enough. 31-24 Falcons.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 06:48 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Can anybody tell me whether our Dline/pass rush will show up ? Let me know and I'll give you a final score.

Defense shows up-31-27 Bengals-although I must admit,my biggest worry is Dre
Reply/Quote
Should be a really high scoring game especially if our run Defense doesn't improve. Overall i think our pass Defense is
better than the Falcons and our pass rush is going to start showing up eventually. If we really put an emphasis on
shutting down the run game i think we can win and when Ryan is pressured he can struggle. I say we get a bit better
in stopping the run which in turn gives us a chance. But they are at home....

Falcons - 41
Bengals - 38
Reply/Quote
It seems there's a decent chance AJ plays so I thin we can pull off a mini upset here.

I believe this will be a fairly high scoring affair but I think our pass rush will finally show up. Their defense has some injuries and we can take advantage I hope. I've seen a couple fantasy guys saying start Dalton they like him against this defense.

If our Dline can get home some rushing 4 and our offense keeps doing what it's been doing I think we pull at a nail biter.

Bengals: 34

Falcon: 30

Game ends on Carlos batting a ball up in the air and Geno gets the int.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 07:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Should be a really high scoring game especially if our run Defense doesn't improve. Overall i think our pass Defense is
better than the Falcons and our pass rush is going to start showing up eventually. If we really put an emphasis on
shutting down the run game i think we can win and when Ryan is pressured he can struggle. I say we get a bit better
in stopping the run which in turn gives us a chance. But they are at home....

Falcons - 41
Bengals - 38

What the hell - I'll defer to the cliche: Any given Sunday. Maybe our defense finds itself, and draws the line. I don't expect it, but I don't rule it out despite my gut feeling that next year is when we take control of the AFC. In order to do that though, we've got to see evidence of that possibility from time to time. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
37-21
Falcons
Reply/Quote
42-24 bad guys Sad
Reply/Quote