Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Injury Update
(01-15-2022, 11:49 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Ben Baby had video of Larry O congratulating guys after the win. He had his leg up on a little roller whatever you call those. I doubt he's gonna be back anytime soon.

Damn, Larry played well today. Thank God we got BJ Hill who is arguably just as good if not better.

Great game today and I am a drinkin and a baskin fellas. PervertClappingCheersDrunk
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:49 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Ben Baby had video of Larry O congratulating guys after the win. He had his leg up on a little roller whatever you call those. I doubt he's gonna be back anytime soon.

Not necessarily. Spain was on one after the game he went out (was it KC?).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
We are going to need all the help we can get on the D line because you know the Titans are going to run, run and run some more. We need to be able to rotate guys. If Ogunjobi is out that hurts. Mike Daniels looked pretty good last week but he ended up injured too.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:37 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: We are going to need all the help we can get on the D line because you know the Titans are going to run, run and run some more.  We need to be able to rotate guys.  If Ogunjobi is out that hurts. Mike Daniels looked pretty good last week but he ended up injured too.

With that being said, even though the regular season is over, are playoff teams still allowed to poach practice squad players off of eliminated teams? Sorry if it's a dumb question, just curious. We could use some D-Line help right now depending on severity of injuries
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:02 AM)jmahon316 Wrote: With that being said, even though the regular season is over, are playoff teams still allowed to poach practice squad players off of eliminated teams? Sorry if it's a dumb question, just curious. We could use some D-Line help right now depending on severity of injuries

Not a dumb question and I don't know the answer..

WTS, I'd be curious to see what kind of game shape Geno is in
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:41 AM)BNate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn, Larry played well today. Thank God we got BJ Hill who is arguably just as good if not better.

Great game today and I am a drinkin and a baskin fellas. PervertClappingCheersDrunk

Nope.  Hill's been great for us, and I am glad we have him.  But he is not as good as Larry, and definitely not better.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations on the big win today from a Saints and LSU fan! Bengals all the way to the Super Bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not a dumb question and I don't know the answer..

Not much on his Instagram, unsurprisingly. Looks like he lives in either Georgia or Florida now. He has a post thanking a Florida/Georgia realtor for helping them find a house they could raise their family in.

I think he is probably done. Someone mentioned that they think he has just quietly retired and that wouldn’t surprise me one bit. Would probably have better luck trying to grab someone else off the street.
Reply/Quote
There was a tweet by Larry but no information. I think the players are still celebrating being heroes.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not a dumb question and I don't know the answer..

Oh wouldn't that be sweet!
Reply/Quote
Bumping so people stop creating injury threads.
Reply/Quote
I'm on my phone so I can't show the actual tweet, but the link is the most current update of the injury situation for the Cincinnati Bengals.
https://twitter.com/CharlieG__/status/1482768309867237383?t=seXR-5y35eUSt5KqiysAPQ&s=19
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:09 AM)WhoDats4WhoDeys Wrote: Congratulations on the big win today from a Saints and LSU fan! Bengals all the way to the Super Bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice name. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:15 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Not much on his Instagram, unsurprisingly. Looks like he lives in either Georgia or Florida now. He has a post thanking a Florida/Georgia realtor for helping them find a house they could raise their family in.

I think he is probably done. Someone mentioned that they think he has just quietly retired and that wouldn’t surprise me one bit. Would probably have better luck trying to grab someone else off the street.

I assume he has plenty of money so he can do something he enjoys that doesn’t beat his body up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:51 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I'm on my phone so I can't show the actual tweet, but the link is the most current update of the injury situation for the Cincinnati Bengals.
https://twitter.com/CharlieG__/status/1482768309867237383?t=seXR-5y35eUSt5KqiysAPQ&s=19

That's really unfortunate. With Henry in, Tennessee had the 7th best rushing attack by EPA. Assuming he is back to form, the Titans could be running against practice squad level players this weekend. 
Reply/Quote
Jessie Bates sent a text last night to Geno Atkins telling him to come back and suit up. Geno has not responded

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Larry knew it was bad immediately. He slammed his helmet down on the field when he was waiting for the trainers/cart. It sucks, but I think we can overcome him being out.

Hendrickson OTOH…

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:41 PM)pally Wrote: Jessie Bates sent a text last night to Geno Atkins telling him to come back and suit up. Geno has not responded

Maybe he forgot his phone on his way to catch the red eye.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 04:41 PM)pally Wrote: Jessie Bates sent a text last night to Geno Atkins telling him to come back and suit up. Geno has not responded

I wonder what’s wrong with him he’d be one of the best options if he’s healthy and in shape
Reply/Quote