Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Injury Update
(01-16-2022, 06:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Their season's over, right? Wonder if that means his contract is up and we could poach him. He was pretty good last year playing DT

He would have to be released/waived since the contract year runs until Mar 15, 2022

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:58 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’m hearing it’s unlikely Hendrickson makes it out of protocol.

A player’s return to play after a concussion is based upon resolution of their symptoms after progressively increasing their physical activity. That time varies with each patient and with each concussion in the same patient. No one could possibly know today that Hendrickson probably can’t play next weekend.
Reply/Quote
It's sad that Daniel's is out because he has been posting videos of working his butt off to get back.

They are saying Larry has foot injury but when I was watching it looked like it was his knee.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:58 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’m hearing it’s unlikely Hendrickson makes it out of protocol.

GO AWAY

Reply/Quote

You were the poster who the day of the game was posting that Burrow's hand was so bad that he was going to get surgery. I, for one, wasted some time in unnecessary concern as a result. I think that I will wait and see this time.
Reply/Quote
Last I saw Shaq Lawson was let go by the Jets before they played the Bills.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2022/01/09/new-york-jets-release-shaq-lawson-buffalo-bills/
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:15 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It's sad that Daniel's is out because he has been posting videos of working his butt off to get back.

They are saying Larry has foot injury but when I was watching it looked like it was his knee.

They've said foot/ankle since it first happened.  It looked like he rolled his foot to the outside when he was going backward

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Assuming the Chiefs take care of business the Titans would be a bad game for all are DT’s to be hurt they can run the ball with or without Derek Henry. I actually think Hill can be a starter in this league so I’m good with him and Reader we just need someone to relive them for quality reps. Hopefully Tupou makes it back if not Im not confident in Shelvin. He’s a rookie who’s been inactive all season. I have a feeling Hendricks will be ok we could mix in Sample a DT on passing down if needed I guess.
Reply/Quote
Might be the game for Shelvin to prove he belongs...
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Might be the game for Shelvin to prove he belongs...

He’s terrible.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:40 PM)pally Wrote: They've said foot/ankle since it first happened.  It looked like he rolled his foot to the outside when he was going backward

He planted on his inside foot (right) and when he tried to pivot on that leg to get around the blocker his right ankle buckled inward (medially). His right ankle was inverted everted and externally rotated. I’d look for a medial ankle sprain involving the deltoid ligament. You can see the doc palpate the medial aspect of ankle over his cleat and you can see Ogunjobi flinch in pain right before they cut away to the commercial.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s terrible.

They're all terrible... until they're not. Remember when Chase couldn't catch the ball???
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He planted on his inside foot (right) and when he tried to pivot on that leg to get around the blocker his right ankle buckled inward (medially). His right ankle was inverted and externally rotated. I’d look for a medial ankle sprain involving the deltoid ligament. You can see the doc palpate the medial aspect of ankle over his cleat and you can see Ogunjobi flinch in pain right before they cut away to the commercial.

Tape that thing up, numb it, and throw him back in...
Reply/Quote

LOL. You love to pull this shit. Link or you're talking out of your ass again.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They're all terrible... until they're not. Remember when Chase couldn't catch the ball???

He's only in the NFL because he's big.
Zero technique and every lineman on the field appears to be much stronger than him.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: GO AWAY

Stop harrassing me.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. You love to pull this shit. Link or you're talking out of your ass again.

Oh, he is definitely talking out his ass. He may have heard that, but not from anyone who knows what they’re talking about. It’s goddamn Day 1 of the protocol. No one has had a chance to even assess how he has responded to Day 1.

It’s fortunate they played on Saturday instead of Sunday because it may give Hendrickson an extra day to progress through the protocol.
Reply/Quote
Zac doesn't even know the status of Trey for the Titans. That shit shouldn't even be a discussion until mid week.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: They're all terrible... until they're not. Remember when Chase couldn't catch the ball???

Yeah, totally apt comparison. An award winning - record breaking - top 5 pick, and a 4th rounder who looks like he couldn’t get any push on a place kicker let alone an NFL offensive lineman. Rolleyes

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 05:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Is Hunt on anyone' PS this year?

Mike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote